New Cuddle Buddy

Lee Joon One-shots

You were walking around an outdoor shopping area, hand in hand with Changsun. The two of you were strolling around looking at the items in various store windows. Being the frugal man he was, Changsun rarely stopped to actually buy anything. He preferred to just watch your face light up at colorful displays.

As the two of you wandered around the shopping area, you came across a small shop with all sorts of stuffed animals. Normally you avoided going into the stores since you would always find something you wanted. You knew Changsun would give in if you used aegyo, but you didn’t like to do it too much. But you wanted to look around this store so badly. You put a little aegyo into your voice and looked up at Changsun, who had been staring at the display in the window. “Oppa”, you said cutely, “Can we please go in this shop?” His eyes quickly moved to look at you. You weren’t anti-aegyo or anything, but you didn’t use it much. “Okay, jagi. If you want to.”

You smiled and pulled him into the store behind you. You spent the next several minutes running around the store looking at all the different stuffed animals. You found adorable Hello Kitty, Pororo and his friends, and even cute pandas that reminded you of Seungho and Sarah. As you made your way to the back of the store, you found the cutest display in the store. It was filled with Rilakumma, Korilakkuma, and Kiiroitori.

As you stared at all the stuffed animals, you couldn’t help but want them all. You played with the different toys and then settled on one Rilakumma doll that you were practically in love with. You picked it up and started looking around the store to find Changsun. You spotted him over in the teddy bear display section. You giggled a little and then headed over to him.

“Oppa! Isn’t this Rilakumma stuffy the cutest?!” You asked him. Changsun looked between you and the stuffy in your hands. “You want it, don’t you?” he asked, a suspicious look on his face. You nodded, “I know you have a lot of teddy bears at the apartment already, but it would be nice to have a stuffy of my own, especially for when you’re gone a lot. I like having something to cuddle…”

As you left the store with your new Rilakumma doll in a big white bag, you kissed Changsun’s cheek. “Thank you Oppa. You’re the best!” He put an arm around your shoulders and steered you back to your apartment. “You only get to cuddle with that stuffy while I’m not around, okay?” You kissed his cheek again, “Of course Oppa. You’re still my favorite cuddle buddy.” The two of you then headed home to introduce Rilakumma to the rest of the stuffies at your apartment.