Rainy Day Date

Lee Joon One-shots

You were perched on the window seat in your bedroom, staring out at the stormy clouds and the rain pouring down. You and Changsun had planned to spend his day off outside at the park, having a picnic and playing around. But clearly the weather had a vendetta against you and you wouldn’t get to have your fun date. You pouted at the window and Changsun looked over at you and giggled.

He sat on the bed, his computer in his lap. You decided to stop pouting at the window since you couldn’t change the weather, unfortunately. You hopped up and moved to the bed, snuggling in next to Changsun, who quickly closed his laptop when you came up next to him. You made a face at him. “What were you doing, Oppa?” you asked.  “Just looking something up.” He replied with a smile and kissed your forehead. “Come on! I planned a new date idea for us!”

Changsun dragged you to the kitchen and started pulling out all sorts of baking ingredients. You watched him as he gathered everything together. “What are we making Oppa?” “A cake! Sounds fun, right?” He had a huge smile on his face, and instantly it didn’t matter whether or not you thought it would be fun, you wanted to do it to make him happy. He pulled out a printed recipe; obviously that is what he had been doing on the computer. The two of you read through it, and got started.

As you combined ingredients, you started getting a little messy. You tried cracking one of the eggs, but got a bunch of shell into it. Changsun laughed at you, and ended up dumping a cup of flour all over your shirt. You stared at him in disbelief, and then stuck your hand into the flour to throw some back at him. “Yah! I didn’t do it on purpose! It was an accident!” He said loudly, surprised at your reaction. But it was too late, the two of you launched into a war, throwing various ingredients at each other. It didn’t end until he grabbed you, spun you around, and held your back to his chest, with his arms around you.

“Give up Jagi!” He laughed next to your ear. You tried to break out of his arms, but couldn’t, so you finally gave in. As the two of you calmed down, you looked around the kitchen at the mess and started laughing again. You spun in his arms and looked up at him. “Thank you, Oppa.” He smiled. “Well…it didn’t turn out exactly like I thought it would, but I’m glad you had fun.” You beamed up at him and then went up on your toes to press your lips to his. When you pulled away, he brought his lips right back down to yours, kissing you passionately. He then moved to kiss your neck.

“We can clean the kitchen up later baby, I think we need to clean ourselves up first” Changsun whispered in your ear, taking your hand and pulling you to the bathroom for more fun.