Changsun vs Mother Nature

Lee Joon One-shots

You collapsed on the couch after finally coming home from work. The past week had been awful and to top it off, Mother Nature had decided to leave you a present this morning. You were feeling gross and just wanted to curl up on the couch with Changsun. Unfortunately, he was out for a schedule, again. You sighed, realizing it would probably be a long time before he got home and decided to go wash up and change.

After getting out of the shower and dressing in your lounge clothes, you noticed that you were out of tampons. This was the breaking point and you fell to floor, wrapping your arms around your legs and starting to cry. You knew that you were being silly, but after the week you had had, you didn’t really care. During your crying however, you had missed the sound of the door opening. Changsun came in to find you sitting on the bathroom floor, crying. He instantly moved down next you and wrapped you in his arms.

“Jagi, what’s wrong?” He asked softly. You turned and buried your face in his chest and told him all about your week, finishing with the fact that you were out of tampons. He chuckled a little bit, helped you stand up and then took you to the bed, where he helped you lay down. “I’ll be right back, just stay right here, okay?” You nodded and did as he asked. He returned 15 minutes later with a shopping bag. He sat next to you and began pulling everything out of the bag. “I got you more tampons, because I know how much you hate going out for these types of things when you aren’t feeling well. I got you more medicine, so maybe your hormones won’t be so crazy. And I got ice cream because I’m pretty sure this helps make everything better.”

You stared at him for a moment and then flew into his chest, hugging him tight. “Thank you Oppa, you’re the best,” you whisper. He smiles, props pillows up, and leans against them. He then gestures for you to come snuggle with him. He puts your favorite drama on TV and the two of you cuddle until you fall asleep in his arms.