03. "I'M NOT YET READY TO TELL YOU GUYS THE TRUTH"

THE AWKWARD PARENTS

JIYONG'S POV

 

 

 

"Okay you guys! 5 minutes break" Jae Wook hyung exclaimed as he turned off the music. I let out a huge sigh as I let myself feel the cold ground.. Now this is exhausting! Practice always drains all of my energy!

 

 

 

 

And now.. it's even worse than before.. because.. because she's not here! Her warm presence.. her smiles and her sweet voice that never fails to cheer me up everytime I would feel like giving up! Everytime.. I'm fed up with everything.. and everytime I lose myself.

 

 

 

 

A knowing smile suddenly made it's way into my lips as I recalled all those precious memories with her.. with Dara.. Memories, yes.. they are all just a part of my memories.. Because.. she's gone.. because there's no way.. it'll happen again.

 

 

 

 

I'm such an idiot for not confessing my feelings for her! I'm regretting every single moment I would have the chance to confess but I'd rather listen to my head instead of my heart.

 

 

 

 

Making me to cower out from confessing to her! Aisht.. so much for the cool guy I am! But I can't help it you know.. it's not just any girl it's Dara!

 

 

 

 

She's too precious and important for me to mess things up! "Hyung! You're in deep thoughts again!" An annoying voice then exclaimed.. I looked at my side and was immediately greated by the sight of our smiling maknae.

 

 

 

 

"Aisht.. what do you want?" I exclaimed obviously annoyed of his presence "Hyung.. why are you being so mean?" He whinned as he used his puppy dog eyes to lure me in.

 

 

 

 

"You do know that your aegyo doesn't work on me right? And..don't you have better things to do than perstering me?" I exclaimed. Still a bit annoyed of his presence!

 

 

 

 

He immediately shook his head in response "Nopp.. Obviously because I'm pestering you..well that's what you call it anyway! I call it.. being sweet towards my hyungs" He retorted back.. I just rolled my eyes "Whatever.. go and annoy Yongbae or someone!" I exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

"Aisht.. hyung you're no fun! That's it! Noona really needs to comeback.. everybody in YG are seriously going crazy" He said.. though the last past came as a whisper it didn't escaped my ears.

 

 

 

 

"What?" I asked him.. acting as if I didn't hear any of what he just said "Nothing.. I said.. I'm going to find someone else to pester" He answered as he then made his way to Youngbae... who is quietly sitting on the floor..while listening to his ipod.

 

 

 

 

At some point I kind of agree with him .. A lot of us changed when she left.. She have been a very important part of our lives.. not only mine but a lot.

 

 

 

 

Everybody adored her, everybody loved her and everybody sees her as the sun that brightens up every single darkness in ones life! She have served us our light.. our vitamin..

 

 

 

 

And when she left.. bit by bit.. everybody slowly changed.. the once bright and lively atmosphere slowly disappered as we realized her absense! She took every single bit of it.. Aisht seriously Dara.. why did you leave? Why did you leave us?

 

 

 

 

And more importantly.. why did you have to leave me like this? I didn't even got the chance to confess my feeling for you! 3 years.. every single day in those 3 years.. I yearned for you.. not a single day I didn't thought about you.

 

 

 

 

Not a single time I wouldn't miss your bright, sweet smile! I let out another sigh as an image of her smiling face suddenly entered my head.. I wonder when will we meet again!

 

 

 

 

"Okay guys! Your break is over!" Jae Wook hyung exclaimed and that made me wake up from my reverie... as I call it.. my delusion! I was about to stand up when a familiar figure suddenly entered the room.. causing me to froze on the spot.

 

 

 

My whole body suddenly felt heavy and the feeling of being glued to the floor is what I was feeling right now! "Hi guys!" Her sweet voice filled the now silent room.

 

 

 

 

As then tension was becoming more and more suvere as the time goes.. I suddenly saw our maknae making her way to her.. with excitement written all over his face.. I guess he felt the tension around..

 

 

 

 

And as the crazy clown he is.. I guess he only did that to ease the situation and I guess he did missed her a lot as well.. "DARA NOONAAAAAA!!!!" The annoying rat screamed at the top of his lungs.

 

 

 

 

"NOONAAA!!!" He exclaimed once again as he immediately gathered her in his arms! Giving her a tight hug.. though too tight for my liking... 

 

 

 

 

1..2..3.. "YAH!!!! YOU RAT WILL YOU SHUT IT! OH AND PLEASE KEEP YOUR DISTANCE FROM MY SANTOKKI!" The Bominator shouted as she did her best to seperate the annoying rat who glued himself to Dara.

 

 

 

 

"Noona.. please don't! I just missed my pretty Noona!! Don't.. I have all the right to hug her! Dara noona please tell her" He shouted "Bom-ah.. don't hurt our panda!" She then said.

 

 

 

 

A victorious smile suddenly appeared on his face as Bom Noona let go of his hand.. I watched them in complete silent... Still shock that she was indeed back.. I mean.. come on, I was just thinking about her a while ago! I was just imagining how would it be, if I had confessed to her.. Yet.. now.. here she is.. in the flesh, in her glory!

 

 

 

 

I Still couldn't believe it.. I still can't believe that she is indeed standing just few meter away from me "Omg.. Noona.. is that really you?" Tae then stood up from his place as he finally woke up from his reverie.

 

 

 

 

She let out a soft chuckle as she playfully nodded her head in return "Oh god.. Darong!!! I've missed you" I heard Jae Wook hyung exclaimed.. I guess he too is awake.. making his way towards the girl we all have missed.

 

 

 

 

"Oppa!! I've missed you too!" She exclaimed as they gave each other a meaningful embrace "Yah! Kwon Jiyong.. are you going to give me a hug or you'll just spend the whole day standing there?" she smirked.

 

 

 

Upon seeing that angelic smile of hers.. I didn't even think twice about making my way towards her! As I reached her.. I immediately pulled her in a very tight hug.

 

 

 

 

I cautiously gathered her.. like a fragile, delicate glass that might break any time.. in my arms! Tightly I wrapped my arms around her.. worried and nervous that she might leave me again!

 

 

 

 

"Yah.. Mister! Let go of my Omma!" A little boy suddenly made his way between the two of us as he used all his might to seperate me and my Dara from the hug.. "OMMA?" I heard the loud gasp and saw the disbelief looks from all the people in room.

 

 

 

 

And that when it finally hit me? The little boy just called my Dara her omma! "OMMA??" Everybody exclaimed once again.. But now.. including me. I looked at her... she didn't even looked a bit disturbed or worried.

 

 

 

She simply have this composed and calm expression on her face.. After some time... I was her slightly  opening .. As if.. getting ready to speak! But before she could even start.. Bom noona beat her into it.

 

 

 

 

"Yah!! Will ya guys close your mouths. By the looks of it.. It seem like Dara grew another head!" Upon hearing her loud.. excuse me mega loud voice and her reasonings.. everybody became silent and well composed.

 

 

 

 

"Noona! Ande! Ande!!! Please.. tell me that this little boy is kidding! Tell me that this is just a big misunderstadning!" Our annoying maknae shouted. Way to go.. Seungri.. way to go! Yes.. please do tell us that this is just a huge misundertanding!

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Rat!! Will ya let me speak please! How the hell can I explain when you're always interrupting me!? Anyway.. as I was saying! Everything is perfectly normal! N.O.R.M.A.L normal got it?" Bom noona then said.

 

 

 

 

"Aisht.. Noona will ya shss your mouth! We don't want your explanation!" Taeyang then exclaimed. Yes.. that's right! Way to go bro! I owe you one for digging your grave earlier than me.. Kidding.. oh.. well.. maybe not!

 

 

 

 

I mean.. it takes a lot to say those to Bom noona! She's dangerous I tell you! Dangerous and scary! "What.. the heck did.. you just said Dong Youngbae? Do you want to.." Before she could even continue, Dara noona then came to the rescue.

 

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

 

Aigoo! I think I need to fix this before it gets worse "Okay.. You guys! Please.. can you all just shss...!" I exclaimed as motioned the zipping movement "Honey can you go and seat over there for a while! Omma, is just going to talk to them okay!" I told my little angel who was still holding tightly on to me.

 

 

 

 

"Okay Omma!" He immediately obliged as he then made his way towards the sofa right across where we were standing "Okay.. I guess.. I owe you guys an explanation" I exclaimed as I immediately focused all my attention to them.

 

 

 

 

They all nodded as little kid in return "Hmm... You know what.. I don't think Jaewook Oppa would be happy about me taking your precious break from you guys! So.. Let's talk about this some other time okay!" I said, wanting to avoid the subject.

 

 

 

 

"No noona! Jae Wook hyung is okay with that!! Right hyung? No need to worry! Besides, we have a lot of time to practice later!" Seungri the adorable yet annoying rat/maknae of BigBang then said. Aisht! I was hoping they would let the subject go! Please someone save me!!!!!!! I'm not yet rea...

 

 

 

 

"Seungri..." Jae Wook oppa tried to speak but.. he wasn't able to finish his words when I suddenly heard a familiar voice spoke "Guys! Let Dara.. uhm... I mean Noona go! Stop pestering her will ya! Let's give her time!" A familiar deep toned voice suddenly said.

 

 

 

 

Even without taking a peek on the person behind me.. I could immediately tell that it's none other than Seunghyun! I'd know that voice anywhere "But hyung! Noona was about to tell us!" Seungri then whined.

 

 

 

 

"It doesn't matter! She must be exhausted! And we need to practice.. we are not getting any better if we all stand here right" He exclaimed with a tone that I personally didn't like! I'm thankful that he was able to save me from my sudden death.. I mean confession but..

 

 

 

 

The way he said my name... there was something different to it.. I heard pain, sadness and grief.. I don't know if I'm being paranoid or what.. But.. I.. I heard it! I definitely heard it "Hyung's right you guys! I'm curious as well.. but I think we need to give Dara.. I mean Dara noona sometime to prepare herself.. I mean.. when she's ready to tell then.. we'll be more that ready to listen right?" Jiyong voiced out.

 

 

 

 

I looked at him as I mouthed him "thank you" and flashed him a genuine smile! He smiled back and mouthed "No Problem". "Omma! I'm hungry!" I was still in the midst of my thoughts when I suddenly heard my baby boy's voice.

 

 

 

 

I turned to my side, only to be greeted by a sulking Leo "Oh Noona! Let me handle this.. I can feed him!" The ever so kind Seungri offered happily "Oh.. But it's" I didn't even had the chance to finish my sentence when CL decided to interrupt me.

 

 

 

 

"Really? You? I don't think that'll be a good idea! Unnie, I can feed Leo! I don't trust the rat" CL exclaimed as she stuck her tongue towards Seungri.. Aigoo... kids... really, they haven't changed a bit. I thought as I saw the two busy bickering with each other.

 

 

 

 

"It's okay.. You don't need to, I can feed him" I told them, breaking them from their own world.. which where only the both of them existed "But unnie/noona!" Both exclaimed in unison "Omma! Leo's starving" Once again my cute angel exclaimed, tugging the hem of my shirt.

 

 

 

 

"Okay honey, I understand!" I told him as I caressed the top of his head "I'll see you guys later neh!" I told them. I took a hold of Leo's hand and made our way out of the room "So.. What does my baby want to eat?" I asked Leo.

 

 

 

 

"I want polppang Omma!" He answered "Polppang? Aigoo.. but.. You haven't had you lunch yet sweetie..." I was in the midst of my sentence when I suddenly felt a familiar presence beside me. I stopped at my tracks and turned to my left "Ji? What are you doing here?" I exclaimed, as I saw a smiling Jiyong beside me.

 

 

 

 

"Hi Dara!" He answered casually "Aigoo.. Kwon jiyong what are you doing here? Aren't you practicing? Jae Wook oppa must be looking for you" I said. He just stood there with an amused expression plastered on his face.

 

 

 

 

"Dara... calm down will ya! You don't need to worry.. I told hyung that I wanted accompany you and Leo.. so it's alright" He said casually "Aigoo.. Arasso.. it's not like I could stop you anyway?" I said rather.. surrendered. Upon hearing my words.. A victorious smile then appeared on his lips.

 

 

 

 

Me and Leo finally arrived at YG's cafeteria.. Oh yeah.. and with Jiyong who is trailling behind us.. Aigoo.. it's good to be back! I've been gone for quite a while... I thought.. Why? Well..because the cafeteria had changed a lot.. and when I meant a lot.. I really meant it! "Omma! Come on!" Leo exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

"Yes.. I'm coming" I retorted back as I chased Leo who now happily running towards the counter "He's quite energetic huh" I then heard Ji say. A sudden smile crept into my lips as I observe Leo "Yeh.. he is quite energetic".

 

 

 

 

"Dara" He said.. I looked at him breaking my observant eyes from Leo "That's Noona for you" I exclaimed.. a bit annoyed because of the fact that Ji never calls me Noona. "What?" He asked "Call me NOONA?" I said, emphasizing the word NOONA.

 

 

 

 

He grined at me and stubbornly shook his head "Never" He said. I looked at him, a bit shock because of his answer "What do you mean never? I'm older than you" I retorted back! Hey.. I'm not backing out on this... I'm older than him, therefore he will call me noona!

 

 

 

 

"I don't care if you're older than me. Besides haven't I told you before that I would never call you Noona because you don't look like one! So.. Nu-uh!" He exclaimed. Aigooo..... he's really stubborn. Aisht.. why am I even pushing this..?

 

 

 

 

I already knew from the very beginning that I didn't stand a chance with this.. Two reasons.. first, because he had never call me Noona before.. and since he had never done that.. I don't think he'll do it! And second.. well Ji is pretty stubborn "Arasso.. I give up!" I surrendered, slumping my shoulders in defeat.

 

 

 

 

HI GUYS!!! I KNOW I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SOME QUITE TIME AND WELL.. IT'S BECAUSE.. I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND.. I'VE BEEN IN SLUMP! I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND ANY INSPIRATION TO WRITE.. BUT I GUESS.. I KIND OF REAGAIN SOME.. AND FOUND SOME AGAIN CAUSE.. HERE I AM KEKE~~ BACK IN AFF! ANYWAY YOU GUYS! I HOPE YA ALL LIKE MY UPDATE.. THERE'S NOTHING EXCITING IN THIS BUT.. OH WELL.. BETTER HAVE IT THAN NONE RIGHT KKEKE~~ ANYWAY.. I HOPE YA GUYS LIKE IT! I WILL BE BACK FOR MORE PROMISE! LOVE YA GUYS... MWUAAAA.. HAVE A NICE DAY! PLS. DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND TO VOTE! BU--BYE ^^

 

LOVE LOTS : TABISAN16