02.THE UNEXPECTED MEETING

THE AWKWARD PARENTS

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

 

 

Oh God..it's really her! It's really Sandara Park in the flesh! I need to talk to her! Wait rather than that I need to hold her! I run as fast as I could hoping I will catch up on her.

 

 

 

 

Luckily..Dara doesn't run nor walk fast enough and that gave me the advantage to catch up on her. Dara.. please don't.. don't leave! I really need to talk to you.. I thought as I watched her trying her best to avoid me.

 

 

 

 

While I was just a meter away from her..I immediately grab her arm..making her to turn around and face me... stopping her from her tracks.

 

 

 

 

No one dared to talk... By the time I met her eyes.. I was immediately captivated by it! I still couldn't believe it.. she's here.. She's really here right in front of me..staring back at me with her brown orbs.

 

 

 

 

I was still too busy staring at her when suddenly.. she decided to break our connection.. She looked away... making me stare at her in confusion..

 

 

 

 

"Uhm..Please let go" She whispered.. though it was loud enough for me to hear. I immediately woke up from my reverie as I let go of her arm.

 

 

 

 

As much as I didn't want to let her go cause she might run away and leave me there! I needed to... I didn't want her to think that I'm being paranoid and a jerk "D~~Dara.." I spoke.. shoot! I'm stuttering!

 

 

 

 

"I~~I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to..Uhmm..you know" I said with a hush tone. She just nodded her head in return... though still avoiding my gaze "Hmm... I need to go.. excuse me" She exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

As if reflex.. I immediately grab her hand preventing her from leaving.. And there we stood in complete silence..

 

 

 

 

She slightly turned her head to look at me "I~~I..ah.. Dara.. I know this is the most awkward situation and..and I know.. this talk isn't suppose to be like this..

 

 

 

 

So....so.. If you have time and..well if you want to..we can meet each other sometime and.. solve this or just.. you know talk" I told her.. shoot why am I stuttering again? And... why am I feeling so nervous?

 

 

 

 

After a couple of seconds she then nodded her head "Sure.." She exclaimed.. her voice was weak and soft.. As if she was unsure about her answer..

 

 

 

 

I looked at her with pity.. I'm the reason why she's acting like this! I let out a sigh as I loosen my grip from her hand.. Right after that I felt her letting herself free from me. I let out another sigh as I watch her leaving figure.. Geez...that went well...

 

 

 

 

I mentally slapped myself.. Seriously? Seunghyun! That's the best you can do? Talk to her like a complete idiot? Aisht.. I badly needed to meet her again and well..sort things out.

 

 

 

 

I know.. this.. sudden situation..was a very..indeed a very idiotic and well unexpected from me... Considering that I just bluntly grab her and started talking nonsense in front of her.. well.. that wasn't the best thing to do.. not with a past like us.

 

 

 

 

I can't fully blame myself though... I was shock and I badly wanted to just grab her and  trap in my arms and secure her! Aisht... some other time Seunghyun.. well..my time will come right!

 

 

 

 

I guess this isn't the right time.. I'm sure faith have something in store for us! My time will surely come!

 

 

 

 

Now that I know she's back... I will make it up to her.. Though...I don't know why I'm doing and acting like this.. Considering that I~~I'm still not quite sure what my feelings for her are.

 

 

 

 

Yeah.. Though I know.. I know that I can't stop thinking about her and every time she enters my mind.. I just.. I just have this urge to embrace her..kiss her! Protect her.. And when she left without a word.. I was devastated..

 

 

 

 

I don't know but.. It feels like I have this special connection with her! And come to think of it.. I~~I don't think I can live my life without her in it.. I.. I just can feel that there's something more about that night..

 

 

 

 

It feels like.. something special happened right after that night! Aisht.. I don't know.. I'm going crazy here! I... shoot..

 

 

 

 

I hate being in this kind of situation.. and other than that.. I hate having this awkward situation with Dara. I went to the nearest sofa on the lobby as I took my seat and tried to clear my mind for the recent drama.

 

 

 

 

I made myself comfortable..as I placed my hand on my eyes.. I'm sure Dara's in YG seongsangnim's office right now.. so having me there is probably the last thins she would want.

 

 

 

 

I guess.. I'll just have to past time in here! I... "Excuse me.." I suddenly heard a familiar voice say. I raised my hand and straighten my posture "Mrs. Park?" I exclaimed.. shock was really visible in my voice.

 

 

 

 

"Hello Seunghyun-ah.. It's been a while hasn't it" She told me as she gave me a friendly smile... I nodded my head slowly.. as I thought for a while.. 

 

 

 

 

Yeah.. it's been a while.. I then thought to myself "Halmeoni.. Halmeoni.. I want to meet Omma now" A little boy made himself visible as he slowly tugged the hem of Mrs. Park's blouse.

 

 

 

 

A sudden electricity made it's way through my entire body as I saw the little boy's face.. I.. I felt completely drawn to the boy.. I eyed him a little more.. absorbing and analyzing him...

 

 

 

 

Those..eyes.. those gentle eyes.. it reminds me of Dara.. Whoah.. he definitely resembles Dara a lot.. A sudden familiarity hit me..

 

 

 

 

He doesn't only reminds me of Dara.. but he.. he reminds me of.. "Seunghyun-ah.. are you okay?" I sudden heard Mrs. Parks voice and that made immediately woke me up from my reverie.

 

 

 

 

"Halmeoni...I really want to see Omma now" The boy exclaimed once again "Leo-ah.. you need to be patient honey.. Omma's still busy talking to someone" Mrs. Park then told the boy.

 

 

 

 

I stared at the boy once again.. Without me even realizing.. I was slowly reaching out for the little boy's face.. I wanted to gather him in my arms..

 

 

 

 

I wanted to hug him and secure him.. I wanted to protect him "Ah.. Mrs. Park.. May I know who.. he is" Finally I found my voice and gained my composure back.

 

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

"Dara... are you sure you're still in the same room as me?" YG seongsangnim managed to penetrate through my busy mind..

 

 

 

 

I gave him a smile as I immediately turned my head to the side cause of embarrassment "I.. What do you mean Seongsangnim.. Of course I am" I answered.

 

 

 

 

He chuckled "Oh.. you're here physically but mentally I'm not sure" He answered back.. I just looked at him with curiosity visible in my entire face "Seongsangnim... I don't understand what you're talking about" I exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

He just shook his head in return "Oh.. it's nothing Dara.. Anyway back to our conversation before.. Are you sure you want to go back?" He asked me with a dead-serious tone.. I'm amazed that he can change his mood this fast.

 

 

 

 

I nodded my head slowly "Neh.. I really really want to go back Seongsangnim" I exclaimed.. I stared at his serious face as I watched him bob his head "Hmm.. But Dara.. you're not exactly as you were 3 years ago...

 

 

 

 

You have bigger responsibilities now.. You have a son Dara.. It won't be easy" He explained "I..I know.. but.. I can managed Seongsangnim.. I'm sure about it! I really miss it" I retorted back.

 

 

 

 

He just stared at me for a couple of seconds before nodding his head.. as a cue.. I immediately stood up and gave him a hug.. though.. I'm not sure why I did it.. I mean.. never in my life would I thought that I will be doing this..

 

 

 

 

Like to YG.. Yes.. The Yang Hyung Suk "Hmm.. Dara.. I think.." I immediately traveled back to reality as I heard him clear his throat..

 

 

 

 

So I quickly made my way back to my seat and smiled like a mad man "Thank you Seongsangnim! I promise... I promise.. I will work hard!" I exclaimed happily "I'm expecting a lot from you Dara" He exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

I immediately nodded my.. right after that I was then dismissed. I made my way out of his office... I stood there as I thought for a while... "Omma!!!" A familiar voice then woke up from my deep thoughts.

 

 

 

 

I guess.. I haven't changed at all.. still the day dreamer.. I looked around to find the owner of the voice.. And after a while.. I then saw a happy Leo skipping his way towards me.

 

 

 

 

A smile immediately appeared on my face as I  saw my little angel skipping his way towards me.. But..

 

 

 

 

The smile was immediately replaced with a bitter one as I saw Seunghyun appearing behind him and who is by the way accompanied my my mother..

 

 

 

 

GOD!!! Why... why.. what the heck is he doing with my angel.. Aisht.. why now.. Does he know? Did my mother told him about.. What..A thousands of question keeps popping in my head.

 

 

 

 

But that was until Leo had finally reached me.. which calm me down and gave me the opportunity to gather my act together "Omma!" He exclaimed happily as he got a hold of me, giving me a tight embrace.

 

 

 

 

"Oh Honey You're sweating again!... But..what are you doing here?" I asked him as I return the hug he had given me.

 

 

 

 

"I wanted to visit Omma.. I miss Omma sooo much!" He told me and that made me smile.. and completely unaware of Seunghyun's presence. But reality came hitting me fast as I heard my mother clearing ..

 

 

 

 

"Dara-ah.. how was the meeting honey?" My mother then asked me.. I took a quick glance at Seunghyun before answering...

 

 

 

 

"It went well Omma.. Uhmm how did you know where YG seongsangnim's office is?" I asked her.. completely ignoring the fact that Seunghyun was just a few meters away from me.

 

 

 

 

"Oh.. Seunghyun-ah accompanied us.. Isn't it great honey.. Seunghyun's such a nice guy.. isn't that right Leo-ah?" She exclaimed.. I caught Seunghyun reddening cause of my mother's words.. I just nodded..

 

 

 

 

"Ah.. neh.. Well thank you Seunghyun-shii.. it was nice of you! Uhmm.." I was about to tell him that we needed to get going when I was suddenly interrupted by my angel..

 

 

 

 

"Neh.. Omma!!! Seunghyun ahjushi is really nice.. He even told me he would play with me sometimes!" He exclaimed with glee "Leo-ah.. Ahjushi? I'm not old" Seunghyun then said.

 

 

 

 

I eyed my mother.. as I gave her a cold glare! She just shrugged as if she doesn't have a thing to do with it "Ah.. Neh.. well that's nice.. Uhm.. Honey.. I think we need to get going.. Seunghyun-shii is probbaly very busy..." I said.

 

 

 

 

But unlucky me.. I was once again interupted but this time it was Seunghyun "Oh.. no it's okay Dara... besides I don't mind spending time with Leo-ah.." He exclaimed.. though I could feel the awkwardness building between us.

 

 

 

 

I just nodded then said "Ah.. neh..Uhmm.. well we really need to get going though.. Yes.. Uhm.. see you around then Seunghyu-shii" I told him before reaching Leo's hand and distancing him away from Seunghyun.

 

 

 

 

"Yeah.. see you around.." He told me.. I don't know why but.. I seriously heard the pain in his words.. it was somehow sad and.. I felt that as if he was hurting..

 

 

 

 

"Seunghyun-ah.. it's was nice meeting you again! I'm so happy that you came to like our Leo.. he's so happy he had made a new friend today"

 

 

 

 

My mother then butted in "Ah.. Neh.. Oh.. But I'm glad to have met such a lovely and lively boy like Leo.. And I'm sure he takes a lot of her mother.. am I right Dara-shii?" He turned to me as he gave me a warm smile.

 

 

 

 

Though.. the smile somehow felt fake.. well it felt more like an act.. A mask.. "Ah.. neh..thank you Seunghyun-shii" I exclaimed back. He nodded and as if a cue he then bowed to us as he made his way to seongsangnim's office.

 

 

 

 

When I was sure he wasn't there anymore.. I immediately gave my mother a glare "Omma... what was that about" I exclaimed annoyingly..

 

 

 

 

Though to my dismay.. I just saw her shrugging.. acting like an innocent little kid who doesn't know a thing "What!" She exclaimed.. I gave her another cold glare "What?? Omma... you call that a what?" I said.. I'm really annoyed right now.

 

 

 

 

"Omma? Halmeoni? Are you guys fighting?" Leo then interrupted us.. I looked at him and then carressed his face "No honey.. I'm just talking to halmeoni.. Hey why don't you take a seat over there.. while I talk with halmeoni okay" I told him.

 

 

 

 

He immediately obliged in an instant as he took a seat on the nearest sofa. Right after that.. I immediately faced my Omma "Talk" I said.

 

 

 

 

"I don't have anything to say dear! It just happened.. I wasn't expecting it.. They just started talking.. It wasn't something I would expect" She said.

 

 

 

 

I let out a sigh "Omma.. that's what I'm afraid of.. That out of the blue.. he'll just meet Leo-ah.. and then suddenly he'll just realized Leo's true identity" I exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

I haven't actually managed to calm myself down yet.. I'm still ranging cause of the sudden situation "Dara.. you know you can't prevent that from happening.

 

 

 

 

I wasn't expecting that too.. but I guess faith has it's own wicked way... Besides honey you can't hide the fact that he's Leo's father.. and..

 

 

 

 

I saw how he looked at Leo a while ago.. I saw the familiarity in his eyes.. You'll have to tell him sooner or later sweety" She exclaimed as she then went closer to me and gather me in her arms.

 

 

 

 

"I know it's hard honey... I know how you feel but you just need to be strong for Leo..Hmm.. Oh and.. I guess it's tiring having this conversation with me again huh.. so.. Let's stop okay.." She said as she patted my head.

 

 

 

 

I gave her a smile "Omma..thank you.. but please.. don't you ever do that again okay! Let me handle this.. I'm old enough to handle such things.. I can fight for my son's fights and mine" I told her.

 

 

 

 

She nodded her head "Okay.. but promise me one thing.. Promise me that you will tell Seunghyun the truth sooner okay" She said.. without further discussion I just nodded my head in return "Okay Omma"

 

 

 

 

BOM'S POV

 

 

 

"Omo... CL-roo!!! Look at that cute little boy sitting over there! Aww.. he's sooo cute" I exclaimed excitedly as pointed the the uber cute little boy silently sitting in one of the sofas in the lobby.

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo unnie you're right.. he's soo cute!! Wait.. Omo.. he kinda looks like Seunghyun oppa and.. his eyes and lips kinda remind me Dara unnie" CL answered back.

 

 

 

 

I eyed the little boy.. and that's when it hit me.. Omo CL's right.. he kind of resembles Dara and Seunghyun "Whaa.. you're right.. come on let's go over there and say hi" I exclaimed as I drag CL with me towards the boy.

 

 

 

 

"Oh! Annyeong!" I greeted the boy as we finally reached to where he was.. He looked at us for a while and then looked away "Unnie.. I think you scared him" CL then said.

 

 

 

 

I just glared at her as I diverted my attention to the little boy again "Excuse me little boy.. what is your name and why are you hanging here in the lobby alone? Where are your parents?" I decided to ask him once again.

 

 

 

 

A persistent person like me hates giving up. He looked at us once again but to my dismAy he looked away again.. Aigoo.. I didn't know kids now a days could be this rude and snobbish..

 

 

 

 

Whaa... I'm slightly losing my patience here "Keke~~ Unnie you got ditched by a little kid" CL then started teasing and laughing at me.

 

 

 

 

"Yah... He didn't ditched me.. I don't think he's the talkative type.. yeah that must be it" I retorted back "Okay.. whatever you say unnie.. Here why don't you let me talk to him" She told  me as she made her way closer to the boy.

 

 

 

 

"Annyeong.. can you tell me why you're not answering Bommie unnie's questions?" CL stared. The chic little boy looked at her..

 

 

 

 

I saw him hesitating a while but then finally decided to answer "Uhm.. because my omma told me not to talk to strangers"

 

 

 

 

CL just nodded her head as she have him a friendly smile "Oh is that so.. But Bommie unnie and me aren't going to hurt you.. we are kind noonas" She then said.

 

 

 

 

He looked at her once again as if she was the most amazing thing in the world "Hmm.. you're a noona but I think that girl over there is an ahjumma" He exclaimed as he smirked at me.

 

 

 

 

Whaaa... this.. this kid is evil! His evil.. His mischievousness reminds me a lot of Seunghyun.. Wow.. he doesn't only resembles Seunghyun but he acts like him as well...

 

 

 

 

"Yah.. you little.. Yah!! I'm not an ahjumma!! take that back" I exclaimed.. completely annoyed about the fact that her called me an ahjumma..

 

 

 

 

He just smirked at me.. Before shifting his attention towards CL whom he gave a pout to and started acting like an innocent child that he clearly wasn't "Noona.. she's scaring me" He then said.. I looked at him with disbelief!

 

 

 

 

Aigoo.. this.. this evil child.. Okay I take it back.. Yes I definitely take my words back.. He's definitely not cute..

 

 

 

 

Oh okay.. he is cute but.. he's evil.. Okay guys.. here's the thing.. don't trust small cute kids like this boy over here.. They might appear innocent and cute on the outside but they are effin evil in the inside...

 

 

 

 

"Unnie..." Before CL could scold me a familiar voice suddenly interrupted her "Leo-ah.. where are you" I looked at the familiar figure nearing us..

 

 

 

 

My jaw nearly fell.. like literally when I recognized who it was "D~~Dara... is that you?" I shouted in disbelief... I can't believe this.. it's.. it's really Dara.. Like Dara.. my best friend! My soul mate!!

 

 

 

 

I saw her widen her eyes when she caught the sight of us.. I nearly started tearing up right there when I saw her "Bomma... Chaerin-ah?" She stated in disbelief..

 

 

 

 

"Omma!!" The little boy then came running towards her.. Omma? Did he just called her Omma? Wait.. I heard it right right? or am I just hearing things cause I'm so hiked up by the sight of Dara?

 

 

 

 

"Omma!!" He called her once again "Unnie... is Leo your.. Uhm.. son?" CL took the words from my mouth.. I can't believe this.. Dara.. my precious Dara is a mom? Whaaaa....

 

 

 

 

She slowly nodded her head "Neh.. he is!" She stated.. After hearing those.. I immediately made my way towards her..

 

 

 

 

I gathered her in my arms.. engraving her in a tight embrace as if she was about to go leave us or something.. And just right there.. I just couldn't help myself anymore.. I started sobbing like a little kid.

 

 

 

 

"Oh My God Dara!!! Dara.. it's really you! You're really here.. my partner in crime!! Whaaa.. why did you leave me huh? You didn't even said a word when you left us" I just started babbling random of things.

 

 

 

 

I felt her tightening the hold of me "Shss.. it's okay Bom-ah.. I'm here now you see.. and I'm not going anyway.. we will be a team again" She exclaimed as she patted the top of my head.

 

 

 

 

I let her go for a while as I stared at her.. Oh how I miss this crazy ahjumma! Ssang Park isn't Ssang Park without her existence.. Our vitamin Dara.. I started sobbing more as I remembered the good old days..

 

 

 

 

"Yah.. you will get wrinkles if you continue with that!" She exclaimed with a joking manner.. Aigoo how can this girl joke around in this kind of situation..

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo.. it's not funny.. do you know how much I've missed you? How much 2NE1 have missed you.. You know 2NE1 isn't 2NE1 without you right!" I exclaimed.. still in my sobbing mode.

 

 

 

 

She chuckled "I know.. You always tell me that!" She stated.. I just nodded my head as I tried to savor this moment.. 2NE1 is finally complete again "Unnie" I then heard CL's voice..

 

 

 

 

Omo.. I was so caught up because of Dara's presence that I completely forgot about CL.. whaa!! "Chaerin-ah why are standing there? Come here and join this cheesy moment with us" Dara then shouted.

 

 

 

 

Chaerin the ever so cool leader just couldn't hold it anymore as she made her way towards us.. and right after she just burst.. CL the cool leader who doesn't want anyone to see her cry.. started sobbing like a baby.

 

 

 

 

"Unnie.. Why did you left me?We're a married couple right? Darong appa!" CL then sob.. Dara caressed her back before answering "Miahne Chaering-ah! I prrmise.. I will never leave you side ever again"..I think we managed to be in that position for god knows how long.. Well that was until Dara's son.. yes son..

 

 

 

 

OMG I'm still not use calling him Dara's son.. well anyway he managed to pull us out of our own little world "Omma! You guys look like little kids" The mischievous little kid then exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

Dara just chuckled before letting us go "Leo-ah by the way this is you're Aunt Chaerin and Aunt Bommie!" She then introduced us to her so called son.

 

 

 

 

"Unnie!! I'm still a noona!! But unnie.. is he really yours? Cause OMG he's like the cutest kid ever" CL exclaimed in glee as she went to Leo and gave the little boy a hug.

 

 

 

 

Dara just nodded in response "Yes.. he's mine alright! Why? can't you tell?" She exclaimed proudly. I just snorted at her words..

 

 

 

 

"Yah!! Seriously Dara.. you disappeared for like 3 years and now here you are with a little kid? Who's the father huh? Have you finally found Mr. right?...

 

 

 

 

Aigoo I'm so envious! Yah! You told me that we will get married together?" I exclaimed angrily "Bom.. can we talk about that later? Not now.. not when Leo's here"

 

 

 

 

She then lowered her head.. I don't know why but.. It feels like she's not comfortable talking about Leo's father and the way she talked.. it wasn't the typical happy ending story... Wait did.. did that bastard of a father and guy.. left Dara and Leo! Whaaa... I'm going to kill him!

 

 

 

 

"Okay!" I just nodded my head in return "Thanks Bomma-ah! Uhm.. anyway leaving that topic.. why are you guys here anyway?" She then asked me "Oh.. well we were on our way to the practice room.. Seongsangnim built a new one for us" I excitingly answered back.

 

 

 

 

"Yes.. Unnie! Seingsangnim have changed a lot.. I mean he's a lot nicer now!" CL then exclaimed "Yeah.. I know I've talked to him a while ago! I'm shock though.. he was laughing and smiling at me!" She excitingly told us the meeting she had with YG seongsangnim a while ago.

 

 

 

 

Aigoo same old hyper Dara.. I really miss her! Like seriously.. though I'm not the only one.. I'm pretty sure the whole YG staff, YG family and ehem... Tabi..ehem..GD are missing her as well.. "Aww.. Dara you're so cute!" I exclaimed as I pinched her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo" I bowed as I entered YG seongsangnim's office. I was expecting him to be scolding me by the time I enter but his attention was just fixed on his computer.

 

 

 

 

You guys are probably thinking that it's a good thing right?.. But No! it's actually worst than being scolded right away! His movement just meant that he's really not in the mood to scold someone.. Rather than that the silence is helping the tension between us built up a little m.ore

 

 

 

 

And It also means he's really angry and well disappointed! Well this silence is killing me like literally! I'm sweating buckets here! I hate it when he gives me the silent gesture "Seongsangnim" I finally gathered a bit of my confidence to start a conversation.

 

 

 

 

He let out a sigh before answering "Seunghyun-ah.. do you know why you're here?" He asked me.. though his attention was still fixed on his computer. Whaa.. this is seriously killing me!

 

 

 

 

I think I'm gonna die of nervousness "I~~I'm really..seongsangnim.. you see.." I wasn't even able to finish my sentence when he beat me to it..

 

 

 

 

"That's not the answer to my question Seunghyun-ah.. I asked you if you know the reason why you are here" I swallowed nervously as I heard the seriousness in his voice..

 

 

 

 

I slowly nodded my head "Neh.. Miahneyo" I said.. though my voice was weak and soft. He stayed silent for a couple of minutes.. The ticking sound coming from the clock became irritating and uncomfortable..

 

 

 

 

But then I saw his eyes leaving the screen.. I let out a sigh of relief.. He eyed me for a while before answering.. He placed his hand on his temples as he started massaging it..

 

 

 

 

"You know what.. you're the the last person I expect this kind of behavior from! I wouldn't have been surprise if it was Seungri standing before me..

 

 

 

 

But you? I wouldn't have never thought of you doing such careless things" He exclaimed.. disappointment was clearly visible in his voice. I bowed my head in shame as I heard his words "Miahneyo seongsangnim" I whispered.

 

 

 

 

All though it came as a whispered it never passed seongsangnim's ears "I know you're sorry Seunghyun.. but I can't help but to be disappointed...

 

 

 

 

with such a reckless behavior and more to that from you.. I hope this will serve as a warning" He told me as he looked at me with intensity in his eyes. I nodded my head carefully.. before meeting his gaze..

 

 

 

 

"Ne seognsangnim.. I promise.. this incident will not repeat itself.. I just lost it. and.." I answered back.. He just nodded his head "I know it's hard.. the pressure and everything.. Okay I will let this past.." He then said.

 

 

 

 

Upon hearing his words.. it almost felt like a thorn had been pulled out from my chest.. it was a lot easier to breath now "Neh.. Thank you seongsangnim this will not happen again I promise!" I exclaimed as I bowed a couple of times.

 

 

 

 

"Hmm.. I know it will not happen again.. And your suffering will at least lessen now that she's back" He then said.. his words suddenly made me froze from my spot..I stared at him with a shock expression.. he knew? "What.. what do you mean sir?" I asked him.

 

 

 

 

"Oh.. Seunghyun! I know.. I know why you have been like this.. I'm completely aware that she's the reason for all of these" He exclaimed as he looked at me .. seriousness was inevitable in his face.

 

 

 

 

HI GUYS.. UBER SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE T.T AIGOO ANYWAY I MANAGED TO FINISH THE CHAPTER TODAY! MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST UPDATE BUT YEAH.. I HOPE YA GUYS LIKE IT ^^ OMO WHAT DO YOU THINK YA GUYS? DARA..LEO AND SEUNGHYUN HAD FINALLY MET KEKE~~ SURPRISE ^^ ANYWAY HOPE YA ALL LIKED THE CHAPTER! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND TO VOTE! THANK U!! HAVE A NICE DAY YA ALL ^^ PS. SORRY FOR THE TYPOS AND WRONG GRAMMARS ^^

 

 

LOVE LOTS : TABISAN16