What's the matter with him?

But I'm NOT Gay!

 

“The Student Activity Board rules state that ‘the Board may appoint up to two members of a given class year as Class Representatives.’” Onew quoted.

“Honestly Jonghyun you could pay a little more attention at least to announcements and such. I’m not your personal agenda book.” Key complained.

“Let me get this straight-“ Jonghyun started, ignoring Key’s complaints, “I don’t have the right to turn down the position unless I fail to meet the pre-set standards?”

“Ne; however, you cannot purposely fail courses, ruin you attendance or acquire a number of suspensions, detentions, or attempt expulsion.” Minho stated, “As stated in the rules the Board has every right to inquire about a Class Representatives sudden change in actions, and will look into the reasons of said Representatives actions immediately.”

“Also, being a Class Representative means that you receive as much respect as one of the five elected Board members. Therefore it’s more difficult to have any of that go on record anyway.” Taemin smiled.

“Actually, if we’re completely honest, we planned out the opportunity for you two to meet Yesung and me before the meeting.”

“What? Why?”

“Seriously, Jonghyun? Without approval from all five Board members a Class Representative is dropped from the running. Are you sure we go to the same school?” Key let out a frustrated sigh.

Jonghyun looked at his friend, What’s the matter with Key? Jonghyun was lost in his thoughts yet again when…

“Hey, Kyunghyun!”

“JONGhyun!” Key corrected Yesung.

“That’s what I said!” Yesung smirked. “Jonghyun, can you help with something?”

“Um… I guess… if no one else can…” Jonghyun looked to the others with questioning eyes.

“Student Council Meeting.”

“Soccer practice.”

“Dance practice.”

“Musical rehearsal.”

They all quickly turned him down. Jonghyun turned to Key, “Can you?” Key remained silent and gave Yesung a look before walking away. Yesung laughed silently to himself as Jonghyun found himself pondering once again what was wrong with his dear friend. “I guess I can do it then, Yesung.” Jonghyun looked back to the Board secretary.

“Alright! Let’s go!” Yesung grabbed Jonghyun’s wrist and led him to the choir room. After two and a half hours of rearranging files and cabinets and whatever else Yesung threw his way, Jonghyun was exhausted; however, he failed to see any difference in the room.

“Yesung, can we head out now?”

After inspecting what had been accomplished Yesung agreed to allowing them to leave as long as Jonghyun promised to help finish the task the following day. The two packed their belongings and head out of the building. They bid each other good bye and got into their cars. Jonghyuhn slowly became aware of the fact that they were going in the same direction. When he parked, Yesung parked; when he locked his car, Yesung locked his car; he headed to his apartment building and Yesung reached the door at the same time. Jonghyun’s conversation with Key flashed through his mind once more.

“Yesung, you live here to?”

“Yup! Oh, and so does Leeteuk!”

Jonghyun gulped, “Do you happen to live on the same floor as Onew, Taemin, and Minho?”

Yesung nodded his head. “Moved in about a month ago- right after elections. It’s more convenient that way… Wait! Are you the new neighbor?”

“Yeah. Key and I live on that floor to.” Yeah. Highly unlikely Key, highly unlikely…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey there! Thank you so much for continuing to read my story! I'm sorry that it took so long to update (Like 4 or 5 days) but I haven't had much time to actually type what I had written. (Side note: I actually hand write every chapter before typing it, then I edit while I type and if anything's wrong... well I don't notice! O.o) But! According to my hand written calculations the explanatino of Jonghyun's mother will be taking place in about two chapters! :D So, thank you for sticking with me thus far, and for being so well- AWESOME!

Another side note, only not in parenthases, I have elevn subscribers to this fic! Yup, I pay attention to that! :D So I would like to thank you each individually right here, right now- you ready? :D

RockingMe

Juliette95

COOklesrOCkkeke

ayeshalee

500percentoff

BaeJoonRan

Sammery

oTRoseo

leeteuklovers

Soomichan

xkimchiix

Thank you, thank you thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! There's a thank you for each one of you- because I really appreciate you all! Stay awesome!

~BaiLingLing