Black, Brown and Blue

I Pray For Us Sequel - I Love Us

 

Running footsteps were heard in the hall. DaeSung slowly awoke from his short time out. Blood was seen on the ground and he could feel a huge headache.

 

“What happened?” A voice said from the other side, very quickly and scared. DaeSung got up and unlocked the door. A confused YoungBae held onto him and searched his head for the blood, but it ended up with being a scratch on his knee.

 

“Are you okay?” YoungBae quickly asked, and DaeSung slowly nodded.

 

“Yeah I’m good. Though, I feel slightly dizzy.” DaeSung answered, causing YoungBae to bite his lip and sat him down on the toilet with the seat down. YoungBae held on to DaeSung’s cheeks, trying to see if there was any head trauma. If there was, it would be invisible.

 

“I will take you back to bed, but first I will have to look at that knee.” YoungBae said, and DaeSung slowly pulled up his pants leg over the left knee, with lots of pain.

 

“It’s nothing serious. A plaster will do the wonder.” YoungBae said like a slight tease, and he found some plaster, putting one on him and straightened up. He kissed the top of DaeSung’s blonde hair, quickly, before he helped him up and into the bedroom where SeungHyun was still peacefully sleeping. They made sure not to make too much noise, so he wouldn’t wake up.

 

“Thanks…” DaeSung whispered to YoungBae before he left him. SeungHyun groaned and turned around, but was still fully asleep. DaeSung sighed before he carefully touched his knee, where the plaster now was covering the place where he had hit it.

 

“What happened, Angel?” SeungHyun suddenly muttered with a sleepy voice. DaeSung looked up and stated that SeungHyun was now awake.

 

“I just fell.” DaeSung mumbled, trying not to make him worry. But just when he had said it, SeungHyun was asleep again. He sighed and lay down to rest a bit.

 

***

/

 

SeungRi walked together with Choi Jong Hoon. The leader of F.T. Island. They had been friends for quite some time now, and they enjoyed each other’s company. Though, JiYong wasn’t quite so enthusiastic about it.

 

“You should meet the others again soon. JiYong always feels so weird when we have been together. So I want to hear if you want to join us tonight for dinner?” SeungRi asked. Jong Hoon looked at him with a smile.

 

“Of course. I would love to.” Jong Hoon answered, and SeungRi smiled more and seemed eager to get home now. He was walking with a higher speed.

 

“Thanks Hyung.” SeungRi said and then laughed. Jong Hoon followed him home and when they entered the apartment, SeungHyun greeted them gladly.

 

“Hi Jong Hoon. Nice to see you.” He said, and gave him a short hug. Jong Hoon smiled and returned the hug.

 

“You too. How are you?” Jong Hoon asked to be kind, and SeungHyun answered him shortly. While they talked, JiYong peeked in from the room next to them.

 

“Hi Ji.” Jong Hoon said when he noticed him. JiYong looked somewhat defeated from his hiding and came forward to greet him. While all four of them stood there and talked, DaeSung showed up and hugged him, before he could say anything. YoungBae had heard them, but wasn’t sure whether he should show, or just stay in his room.

 

“How are you little you?” DaeSung teased, knowing he wasn’t much older than Jong Hoon. They all laughed, and sat down in the living room. SeungRi was happy that JiYong was taking all of this so well.

 

“I’m good. And I see all of you are too, but where’s YoungBae Hyung?” Jong Hoon asked confused, and all of the Big Bang members grew silent.

 

“I will get him.” DaeSung quickly said after the silence. He got up and left the living room to find YoungBae, sitting alone in his own room.

 

“Hi Hyung. Won’t you join us in the living room? Jong Hoon is here.” He said gladly, but the gaze who met him wasn’t as friendly as it used to be.

 

“Come on Hyung!” DaeSung cheered, taking his hand before YoungBae could say anything. He dragged him to the living room and they sat down. YoungBae in a chair, and DaeSung next to SeungHyun and Jong Hoon on the couch.

 

“Hi YoungBae Hyung. How are you?” Jong Hoon asked with a cute smile, and YoungBae shrugged.

 

“I’m fine. You?” He asked, and Jong Hoon nodded, still smiling sweetly. YoungBae didn’t seem to care much, but was after all polite.

 

“Fine. What are you up to lately? The Alive album was great. And I bet your tour ended well.” Jong Hoon said, and JiYong stepped in.

 

“It was great! I loved the tour, but it’s nice to be home again.” JiYong said, giving SeungRi a hug and hang onto his shoulders. Jong Hoon smiled and nodded agreeing.

 

“We finished a small tour and an album too. So that’s nice.” Jong Hoon said, and quickly SeungRi started talking about New York and London and everywhere they had been. DaeSung and JiYong joined in the talk with what they wanted to say. SeungHyun kept glancing at YoungBae who kept silent. He seemed annoyed, but SeungHyun wasn’t sure why.

 

“How was your trip YoungBae?” Jong Hoon asked kindly and smiled cutely at him. YoungBae seemed just even more annoyed by being talked to.

 

“Mine was fine.” YoungBae answered. Jong Hoon nodded, not sure how to get to this guy. Normally he didn’t seem offended by his presence, but sure he did today.

 

“Good to hear.” Jong Hoon answered. They all spoke for a while, and YoungBae left after some time in silence. He went out to prepare dinner, and after some minutes of being alone, Jong Hoon followed him.

 

“What’s wrong Hyung?” Jong Hoon asked, and YoungBae looked at him for a second before turning his attention to the food again. The rice was boiling well, and the soup was about to have enough.

 

“Nothing’s wrong…” YoungBae answered, not really caring about anything in this conversation. Couldn’t he just go away? He was annoying…

 

“Right… Talk to me.” Jong Hoon said, before he sat down on one of the chairs in the kitchen. YoungBae looked at him like he was some kind of annoying flea who was attached to him.

 

“I don’t want to.” YoungBae answered him coldly. Jong Hoon didn’t take that offensive, but kept trying.

 

“You have nothing to lose by talking to me. Come on big boy. I bet I can help you.” Jong Hoon said with a cute smile, leaving YoungBae to sigh and turn around to stir in the pot.

 

“If I have nothing to lose, I might as well gain nothing. So I could just as well just not say anything.” YoungBae answered, earning a loud sigh from Jong Hoon.

 

“Come on… Don’t be so harsh. You don’t have to be like that.” Jong Hoon said and now it was YoungBae’s turn to sigh.

 

“I’m not “like that”. I’m just me.” YoungBae answered. Jong Hoon raised a brow and looked suspicious at him.

 

“Wow, you must be really annoying at times then. If you are always cold and such.” Jong Hoon teased, being really cute with his smile and laugh.

 

“I’m not always cold. And I’m not annoying.” YoungBae said, trying to defend himself. He didn’t get why any of the others didn’t show up. He couldn’t be left alone with this guy…

 

“No, of course not. So why pretend to be? You are a really nice person, so don’t be so cold towards me.” Jong Hoon said. YoungBae sighed in defeat, he knew he had treated him badly, but he just didn’t like to get involved with other people. Not anymore.

 

“I’m not a nice person. Stop saying stuff like that.” YoungBae answered and Jong Hoon smiled again. Not completely convinced by what YoungBae was saying.

 

“You are really nice. When you are not playing an idiot. So stop doing that.” Jong Hoon said, still smiling like the cutie he was and YoungBae noticed something in the smile.

 

“See you later Hyung. Call me if you want to talk.” Jong Hoon quickly said and got up. Leaving a piece of paper on the table, before he left the room and went to the others. YoungBae picked up the paper, and noticed his phone number was written there. A smile spread on his lips. Maybe it was nothing, but he figured that he maybe had something to work for here.

 

***

 

“How did it go?” DaeSung quickly asked when Jong Hoon came back into the living room. Jong Hoon shrugged and smiled.

 

“That bad, huh?” SeungRi asked, and Jong Hoon nodded. He laughed a little, but sat down beside DaeSung.

 

“I guess I’m just going home for tonight. Thanks for everything, it was really nice seeing all of you again.” Jong Hoon said and got up again. He hugged all of them one by one.

 

“See you later. Bye.” He said before he left them, and after they greeted him goodbye. When he left the apartment, he went down the road, and he called Lee HongKi to pick him up. But not far after calling him, a car stopped by, beside him. Jong Hoon figured it was someone who was going to ask for guidance, but instead a man jumped out of the vehicle, and hit him on the head with something heavy, causing Jong Hoon to faint.

 

 

***

 

When Jong Hoon had left, SeungRi came into the kitchen with DaeSung and JiYong. SeungHyun was still in the living room for a little longer.

 

“What is wrong with you?” SeungRi exclaimed when he saw YoungBae, and it caused YoungBae to sigh and turn away again.

 

“Nothing. I just don’t like to have “friends” over.” YoungBae answered and put the rice on the table in a fine bowl.

 

“Eat now, it will get cold soon.” He added and put the soup and all the small dishes on the table too. JiYong didn’t have to be told twice, and DaeSung left to find SeungHyun, but SeungRi wasn’t going to give in.

 

“You are just an idiot.” He said and sat down. YoungBae sighed and sat down too.

 

“That’s not the first time I hear that, so don’t bother.” He answered and SeungRi stuck his tongue out at him.

 

“Very mature.” YoungBae said, and JiYong laughed slightly, only to earn a hard gaze from SeungRi. It made him quit very fast with the laughing.

 

“Could you please just be nice to him?” SeungRi kindly asked. YoungBae gave in and nodded, thinking a little on the piece of paper he had in his pocket.

 

“Okay, I will be nice.” YoungBae stated and then the conversation was over, because JiYong started a new one, about his shoes, with SeungRi. DaeSung returned with SeungHyun and they ate peacefully.

 

*** 2 Days Later ***

 

Well Done Big Bang.

Now you will have to solve some riddles to earn back what we took from you.

The first one:

It was Black, It was Brown, It was Blue.

And I am Coming for You.

 

SeungRi picked up the paper in the mailbox and read it once more. The fear started to get to his head and cold sweat was forming on his back. He ran up the stairs and found SeungHyun and YoungBae in the kitchen.

 

“Read this!” SeungRi almost yelled and DaeSung came running from the bathroom when he heard yelling. SeungHyun took the paper and read it, slightly frowning from the confusion he felt.

 

“Black, brown and blue? Who’s coming?” SeungHyun asked confused. YoungBae ripped the paper out of his hand and read it. He dropped the paper in fear.

 

“What is it?” DaeSung quickly asked and picked up the paper. SeungHyun quickly got up, hoping he could get DaeSung away from reading it.

 

“Don’t read it Angel.” He warned him, but too late. DaeSung opened his mouth in what could seem like a scream, but nothing came out.

 

“It’s started again.” SeungRi whispered to himself. JiYong came in and looked weirdly at all of them.

 

“What’s happening?” He asked and DaeSung handed him the paper, after he had closed his mouth and turned pale. SeungHyun hugged him and kissed his neck, trying to comfort him.

 

“Wow, that’s sick.” JiYong muttered. SeungRi stepped closer to him, taking his hand. JiYong could feel he was ice cold.

 

“I’m scared…” SeungRi whispered. Also sounding really scared, as he was. JiYong pulled him closer, giving him sweet kisses.

 

“Don’t be honey. Don’t be.” JiYong answered, kissing him again on the lips. DaeSung was now shaking and SeungHyun had stopped kissing him and holding him. He couldn’t figure out what to do for him.

 

“I can’t do it all over again…” DaeSung whispered to himself. SeungHyun shook his head and hushed him.


“You don’t have to. None of us will be hurt.” SeungHyun assured him. DaeSung started crying, silently, but tears streamed down on his cheeks. He hadn’t had a break down yet, in front of the others, and he begged that he wasn’t going to have one now.

 

“Don’t cry Angel.” SeungHyun quickly said, holding him close again. DaeSung cried against his shoulder, but not a single sound escaped his mouth.

 

“But… We don’t even know what have happened?” JiYong said, trying to find a thread in this.

 

“What did someone take from us, and who’s coming?” YoungBae asked. SeungHyun was still trying to comfort the continuing crying DaeSung.

 

“We don’t know.” SeungHyun answered. DaeSung slowly pulled away from SeungHyun, and dried his eyes. He felt embarrassed, but it didn’t seem like the others cared.

 

“What are black, brown and blue?” JiYong asked carefully, really thinking all this through. But he couldn’t figure out what the colors had to do with anything.

 

“Blue is also a sign of sadness. Could the colors be a synonym?” YoungBae asked, causing JiYong to think on.

 

“The thing taken from us, is black, brown and blue.” DaeSung mumbled. It was the thing that made the most sense.

 

“But what has those colors?” JiYong asked carefully. DaeSung sighed and sat down on the kitchen chair. SeungHyun sat down too, holding DaeSung’s hand.

 

“I don’t know.” SeungHyun answered. DaeSung sat down, pretty empty with his expression, but he managed to think the things through, even though it seemed tough.

 

“Check if anything is missing?” DaeSung suddenly said, and they all went to their rooms, checking if there was anything missing. They helped each other checking the living room, kitchen and bathroom, but none of them found what was missing.

 

“I don’t get it…” SeungRi muttered and sat down exhausted from the search. But suddenly his eyes widened.

 

“Could it be a person?” SeungRi suddenly exclaimed, making the others turn their attention to him. DaeSung’s mouth flew open.

 

“I have been to YG today, and everyone was there. And we are all here. Then who could be missing?” YoungBae said, now with his heart in his throat from the heavy beating. That was when SeungRi’s phone started ringing.

 

“Hi it’s SeungRi?” He answered it, and a worried voice sounded in the other end.

 

“Hi SeungRi, it’s Lee HongKi. Where’s Jong Hoon? Is he with you?” Lee HongKi quickly asked, and SeungRi dropped the phone in pure surprise. Now he knew what was missing…