Trying To Fix Everything

I Pray For Us Sequel - I Love Us

 

JiYong knocked on the door, opening it before SeungHyun could even reach to say anything. SeungHyun smiled calmly to him, waiting for the final hour. JiYong came in and sat down before talking. After crossing his legs, he opened his mouth to speak.

 

“So, are you ready?” He asked, causing SeungHyun to smile. He nodded, not seeming the least worried. He didn’t feel like that at all.

 

“Do you remember, how it all felt like when it started? I came to you to seek guidance, and now I sit here with you again. After so much trouble… We are still together all of us, and I have never felt better.” SeungHyun said, making JiYong smile wide.

 

“I know how you feel. I totally get it, and I feel sort of the same. I’m proud of you. So to speak.” JiYong said with a smile, and they hugged quickly.

 

“Now go and make me proud.” JiYong teased, and kissed SeungHyun on the cheek.

 

***

 

DaeSung sat there, with his heart beating like crazy. It was now or never. The music started in the other room next to them. He got up on his feet and left the safe room he had been almost hiding in. It was not cold feet that had hit him, but the nervous feeling about all of this. Slowly he made his way to the room where all the music came from, and he opened the door carefully.

 

SeungHyun stood by a small table and some guy they had met before, stood behind the table. DaeSung walked closer, as the bells rung louder in his ears. People applauded him and he finally reached the spot with SeungHyun and the man. DaeSung’s heart beat like crazy now, making him feel nauseous and also a little scared. Memories flashed in his mind, like all the times SeungHyun had been there for him, but also that scary ghost of his.

 

“I, Kang DaeSung, take you, Choi SeungHyun, to be my husband.” DaeSung repeated after the man. A great share of other words was spoken, and after DaeSung, it was SeungHyun’s turn.

 

“I, Choi SeungHyun, take you, Kang DaeSung, to be my husband.” SeungHyun said while following the man’s words, but looking directly at DaeSung. Their eye contact was unbreakable. They finished off giving each other the ring, which presented their marriage.

 

“You may now kiss each other.” The man said, and SeungHyun didn’t hesitate, before he glued his lips to DaeSung’s. Both of them melted into the kiss, and it felt like they were on clouds.

 

“I love you.” DaeSung whispered into the kiss, and SeungHyun smiled back at him. Happy to hear, what he had just heard.


“I love you too, Angel.” SeungHyun answered, and they shared yet another kiss, but this time it was quick. SeungHyun then turned around and looked at all the people who attended. It was just a small wedding, but there were more than a few persons nonetheless.

 

“Thank you all for coming and sharing this great moment with me and my man.” SeungHyun said out into the room and people applauded him. He then kissed DaeSung again and they hugged before they went back down the aisle, and out to their waiting vehicle to take them to the party. They had traveled to America to get married, and family and friends had followed them to do so.

 

“You weren’t so hard to get after all.” SeungHyun teased DaeSung when they got into the beautiful decorated limousine.

 

“I know. You had me from the first time, I was just doubtful if you wanted me.” DaeSung answered him. SeungHyun looked at him with smiling eyes and lips.

 

“Of course I wanted you. I always wanted you.” He answered and DaeSung kissed him passionately. After ending the kiss they both smiled.

 

“You are so sweet.” DaeSung answered and SeungHyun nodded agreeing to what he said, while smiling big. DaeSung softly hit him on his arm. Though, a lovable hit.

 

“You are such a charmer.” DaeSung muttered and SeungHyun pulled him into a kiss. They stayed like that for a few minutes, and then the car took off.

 

***

 

SeungRi kicked off his newly bought shoes and threw himself on the bed in the rather large hotel room. JiYong took off his tie and the jacket for his suit.

 

“It was a really nice wedding. And you looked gorgeous.” SeungRi said with a smile. JiYong smirked and sat down on the bed with his love. They shared a quick kiss.

 

“I know. I always look great. You must be used to it now. And yes, the wedding was perfect.” JiYong answered, though he started getting a bit nervous about the thought that they maybe should get married anyway. On the other hand, they had promised not to, but he never knew about SeungRi’s wants and dreams.

 

“Yes you do honey. You are so handsome.” SeungRi teased, sounding like he was talking to a child. JiYong rolled his eyes at him and pushed him down to the bed, before he got up from it. SeungRi laughed, and looked after him when he left for the bathroom.


“Take a shower with me.” JiYong asked from the nearly placed bathroom. SeungRi didn’t have to hear that too many times, and he jumped up from the bed to get to the bathroom quickly. JiYong was already in the shower, and the water when he heard the door close. SeungRi stripped and got into the shower to his love.

 

***BACK HOME***

 

YoungBae softly knocked on the newly wedded couple’s door. No answer, so he figured they were still sleeping. He had already tried JiYong and SeungRi, but they were apparently sleeping too, except if they didn’t want him to come in.

 

“Then I can just entertain myself…” YoungBae mumbled to himself. He went to his room and took a fresh shirt from the closet. While pulling off his night shirt, he looked in the mirror. Feeling depressed and sort of alone. The long scar across his chest was still there, and it would never go away. It haunted him in his dreams, and gave him nightmares the most of the time. Not only the scar, but everything which had happened at that time. It was a long time ago now, but still it wouldn’t go away. It was like a dagger in his heart.

 

YoungBae left his room with his shirt on and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. After getting done with it, he sat down and read the day’s newspaper. After about half an hour, and none of the other’s showing up, he went back to knock on their doors.

 

“Get up lazy asses!” He yelled from the one site of the door, to SeungRi and JiYong. With no response, he went inside. They were peacefully sleeping, with their hands holding each other. It was a cute sight, but instead of enjoying and feeling happy for his friends, he felt lonely.

 

“JiYong! Ri!” He yelled instead, and both of them looked up with a start. YoungBae laughed from their stupid and tired looking expressions.

 

“Get up lazy asses.” YoungBae said, and JiYong nodded, before falling back to bed again.

 

“Now!” YoungBae yelled and SeungRi got up before he could say more. Mostly because he was still a bit afraid of what YoungBae would do if he didn’t get up. Not that YoungBae had hurt him in any way, but he had a slight temper that wasn’t to joke about.

 

“Just five more minutes…” It came from under the blanket and with a sleepy voice which could only belong to one certain Kwon JiYong.

 

“No way! Up now Mr.” YoungBae said and left the room. SeungRi slowly put on a shirt and some pants. He then shook JiYong carefully to wake him up.

 

“No…. I don’t want to get up.” JiYong muttered and peeked from the covers to watch his love put on clothes. SeungRi sighed and bend down to kiss him.

 

“Just get up and don’t think too much about it.” SeungRi mumbled and JiYong sat up with a sly smile. SeungRi rolled his eyes and smiled, he knew exactly what he was thinking of.

 

“No Ji. Breakfast.” SeungRi said with a laugh and left the room, making JiYong hide under the duvet again. But he couldn’t fall back to sleep though.

 

***

 

Dear Diary

I have wanted to tell you this for so long…

I’m really insecure about everything. I feel like the whole world looks differently at me. Like I was the problem… It was my fault… If Jin Gang hadn’t done all this, I would probably still be my loves smiling angel. But I can’t. Maybe I should really seek a doctor.

I have now been writing in you for three weeks. It doesn’t ease me yet, even though my sister thought it would be a great idea. Maybe I should just leave you again. It feels weird talking to someone who can’t answer.

I could talk to SeungHyun, but it would be weird? Right? Oh God… I feel so confused…

 

“Dae?” A soft voice asked him as he finished the last dot. DaeSung looked up and saw a slightly smiling SeungHyun.

 

“Yes love?” He asked and closed the book. SeungHyun knew he wrote his heart out in this little book, and he had promised never to look inside of it. DaeSung always trusted SeungHyun, even though he knew he often looked through weird stuff of his. Maybe after the Ghost incidence it had been hard for DaeSung to fully trust SeungHyun when it came to such things.

 

“Do you want something to eat?” SeungHyun asked him, and DaeSung smiled big. With a nod, he hugged and kissed him.

 

“Of course.” He answered and they left for a restaurant down town. SeungHyun drove, but was careful not to drive too fast. DaeSung disliked that.

 

While sitting in the restaurant, SeungHyun took DaeSung’s hand. Looking him closely in the eyes and DaeSung smiled to him, not sure of what SeungHyun had to say.

 

“Dae, we are married now, and I just wanted to say, or more like hope that we won’t get into trouble for it. I love you and I love us, and I hope we won’t ever be apart.” SeungHyun said, and it made DaeSung’s smile disappear a little. It felt sad, with those lovely words.

 

“Is there something wrong?” SeungHyun asked and DaeSung shook his head. Not wanting SeungHyun to know that it felt sad to hear he loved him.

 

“I love you too. And I hope we won’t be apart ever again.” DaeSung answered, and SeungHyun squeezed his hand. He couldn’t kiss him here, in this public place, but he could hold his hand.

 

“We won’t. I will make sure of that.” SeungHyun answered, and DaeSung’s lips grew into a smile again. It felt so nice to hear, that he wouldn’t give up.

 

“You make me so happy.” DaeSung whispered with a smile and squeezed his hand. SeungHyun smiled back and caressed the back of DaeSung’s hand with his thumb.

 

“You are the happy-maker here.” SeungHyun teased and DaeSung laughed cutely. When they had finished their food, SeungHyun paid everything and they went home again.

 

When they entered their apartment, they could hear a small yell from the living room, and DaeSung froze to his spot. SeungHyun hurried in to check if something was wrong, but what he found was completely “normal”. SeungRi had been chased by JiYong, onto the couch and now he tried to protect himself, from his teasing boyfriend.

 

“What are you doing?” SeungHyun asked out, and just by now, the two others realized that he was there.

 

“Uhm… Exploring if the couch got any money left.” JiYong teased with a sly smile. SeungHyun didn’t look impressed with the silly try to make him smile, though SeungRi was about to burst into laughter, but he managed to keep it back.

 

“Well, don’t yell about it next time.” SeungHyun said with his eyes rolling to the sky. JiYong nodded and attacked SeungRi again, this time with kisses, which caused SeungRi to moan a little.

 

“Fools…” SeungHyun muttered before leaving the lovable scenario. He found DaeSung standing at the exact same spot as he had left him in.

 

“Are you okay Angel?” He asked DaeSung, before taking his hand. DaeSung just nodded and followed SeungHyun to the room, looking rather pale.

 

“Are you sure?” SeungHyun then asked when he sat him down in the bed. DaeSung awoke a little, and looked at SeungHyun, into his eyes.

 

“Promise me nothing will happen, ever again.” DaeSung mumbled, and it touched something inside of SeungHyun. He had thought for a while that DaeSung was about to be okay with the whole thing, but it seemed that he was dead wrong.

 

“I promise.” SeungHyun said, taking DaeSung’s hand and pulling him closer. DaeSung closed his eyes, and rested his head against SeungHyun.

 

“I’m scared.” DaeSung mumbled to his chest, and SeungHyun caressed his back for protection. Or at least he tried to do so.

 

“Don’t be Angel. You are safe with me, and the others. Nothing will ever harm you.” SeungHyun said with a secure voice. DaeSung sighed.

 

“It’s not just me. It’s all of us. I’m scared for all of us.” DaeSung said and pulled slightly away to look at SeungHyun.

 

“Aw, my dear. Don’t be scared for us. We are all more or less alright now, and stuff that happened, won’t happen again.” SeungHyun assured him. But DaeSung didn’t seem convinced.

 

“But what if…” DaeSung started, but SeungHyun wouldn’t let him finish that sentence.

 

“No, no what if. Nothing will happen. I swear to you it won’t.” SeungHyun said, making DaeSung relax back on his shoulder.

 

“Okay, if you say so.” DaeSung mumbled and rested for a while in the coming silence that was made.

 

***

 

YoungBae was sitting in the couch, in the living room, reading some magazine with JiYong on the front cover. That was when he was interrupted by DaeSung.

 

“Hi old roommate.” DaeSung said with a smile and sat down beside YoungBae. He looked up at DaeSung, and smiled slightly.

 

“What’s up?” YoungBae said in English. DaeSung leaned back in the couch, looking very directly at him.

 

“What?” YoungBae exclaimed, this time in Korean. It caused DaeSung to smile more, being slightly secretive.

 

“How are you?” DaeSung asked kindly, making YoungBae a bit uncomfortable by the question.

 

“I’m good, why?” He asked and DaeSung smiled brighter. DaeSung wasn’t having any plans, but he was happy to hear that his friend was good.

 

“Just asking.” DaeSung answered. YoungBae nodded, still not sure what to expect.

 

“How come that you have never found yourself a partner?” DaeSung carefully asked after a few seconds of silence.

 

“I just haven’t.” YoungBae answered, feeling a bit down by that question. He wasn’t sure if he even wanted one.

 

“Okay… Sorry for asking.” DaeSung said with a low voice, and YoungBae sighed. Not sure how to get the bad-feeling DaeSung to cheer up.

 

“It’s okay. I’m just a bit… Sad, that I can’t love.”YoungBae answered quietly. DaeSung felt sad on his behalf.

 

“But why not?” DaeSung carefully asked, causing YoungBae to sigh. He looked around, and then pulled off his shirt, showing the big scar, which dominated the sight on his chest part. DaeSung’s mouth went open and he went pale.

 

“This is why.” YoungBae answered, touching the scar carefully, like it still hurt, but it didn’t. DaeSung was silent, and still taken aback by the so visible scar.

 

“That’s why you never take off your shirt anymore.” DaeSung mumbled, like the truth had just struck him.

 

“Yes, and that’s why I never can have a partner.” YoungBae said, taking his shirt on again. DaeSung was still feeling down by it.

 

“Of course you can.” DaeSung suddenly said, sounding confident in his case. YoungBae raised an eyebrow, looking weirdly at him.

 

“How?” YoungBae asked, not convinced. DaeSung pouted and then smiled to him, causing YoungBae to feel uneasy.

 

“When you learn to live with your scar, you can find someone. Until then, I’m not sure you can. So I will help you!” DaeSung cheered and YoungBae smiled slightly from his eagerness. But he was not convinced that he would be able to be helped.

 

“You can’t help me Dae. I know you want to save the world and all that, but you can’t save everyone.” YoungBae mumbled, causing DaeSung to smile more, which made YoungBae feel a bit uncomfortable.

 

“Of course I can help you.” DaeSung answered confidently. YoungBae rolled his eyes and smiled. It was so nice that DaeSung wanted to help him.

 

***

 

DaeSung kissed SeungHyun on the hair before he got up. The first thing he did was to check the dorm, see if there was something as it shouldn’t be. But there wasn’t. Everything was perfect. Too perfect.

 

“Maybe you should rest.” YoungBae’s voice sounded from the corner of the living room. DaeSung got surprised and jumped a meter with a beating heart.

 

“Sorry, it wasn’t my intention to scare you.” YoungBae said then, and DaeSung held a hand to his chest, trying to calm his racing heart.

 

“It’s okay. I didn’t know you where there. Why are you sitting here in the dark?” DaeSung asked. YoungBae got up and shrugged.

 

“Why are you up now?” YoungBae asked back, and then it was DaeSung’s time to shrug. He wasn’t really sure. Maybe the feeling of something that was wrong.

 

“What time is it?” DaeSung asked carefully. YoungBae looked at the phone watch and raised his eyebrows, not realizing till now that it was early morning.

 

“It’s 10 minutes past 5.” YoungBae answered and DaeSung nodded. They had rehearsals today, so he couldn’t sleep on for hours. Maybe he should just get up now, take a warm shower and get ready.

 

“Thanks.” DaeSung just said and left him for the shower. When he got to the bathroom, and had just locked the door, he stumbled and fell on the ground, hitting the sink when he fell…