Party

It's over, isn't it?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We spent next few hours catching up with with each other’s lives. Once again, I had to realize that what’s online and what’s in their real lives is completely different. When YoJin felt asleep after midnight, Seungri was more open to talk about their relationship. How both of them were worried about their closest friends. I knww that Seungri is a womanizer, so I was worried about my friend but the way he talked about her, calmed me down. He was really in love with her. And somehow, they found the golden middle between Seungri from BigBang and Lee SeungHyun from Gwangju. I was really happy for YoJin. Having the same problem like I had in the past with JiYong was the last thing I wished them. Maybe, because Seungri was not the leader, didn’t have to worry and take care of the band members, it was easier for him to be in a relationship. For JiYong, I felt music was before me. And I didn’t mind. I didn’t want to make him choose between me and his career. Because… without music… JiYong doesn’t exist. It’s music that define him. And no, not only him as GDragon. But also as Kwon JiYong.

 

 

The next day before I went to work I saw Seungri and YoJin snuggling to each other on the couch. I smiled and tried to ignore the pang in my heart. I shouldn’t be jealous. Where I was, was where I wanted to be. Away from Ji. I will be fine. I must be fine.

 

When I came to work, Eun Hye announced that tonight we’re gonna have a party in the Gallery and she wants us to be there.

 

I knew it I knew it I knew it!!! MinSoo was having her happy moment dancing all over the gallery, when EunHyu left us alone. JiHoo and I sighed at the childish behavior of our unnie and noona.

You are so energetic that I’m sure I won’t be needed at the party. I said laughing to hide my nervousness. YG booked the gallery for their party and I knew I had to be away from the place. No one from YG knew me, but I was more than sure that BigBang will be attending. And that was enough for me.

You’ve got a date, or what? JiHoo laughed at me The moment EunHyu unnie told us about the party you are trying to convince everyone that you don’t have to be there. Don’t you want to meet the famous artists? He added jokingly but I knew he was really excited to see Bomie.

I’m not into kpop artists I lied

Are you kiddin me? MinSoo finally jumped her way to us YG are the most popular Asians! Like… ask someone what’s the name of the president. They won’t know. But everyone knows the Haru Haru lyrics by heart! I laughed at her but she was dead serious.

You know you have to come to the party, anyway, right? JiHoo asked and you sighed.

 

 

Before finishing your day at work you had to supervise the people who were organizing the party in the evening. When you were driving home after that, just to change your dress, your phone rang and you picked it up without looking at the ID.

 

Two days. Your secret will be reveled after two ing days! Male voice said irritated and you looked at the ID just to confirm my suspicions.

SeungHyun oppa… you started but was interrupted before you could say anything

Do you know how long this day was for me? I had to spend it all with JiYong Hyung. And all my efforts will be wasted because of the party! Seungri couldn’t stop talking and you just listened to his whining

I was trying to convince my boss that I can’t be at the party, but she didn’t want to listen. But your help will still be needed. There was silence from his side so you took this as sign to continue He can’t see me. Tell other members that I’m in the city and if they will see me at the party, to ignore me.

You want us to ignore you? Hyungs won’t like it and they will blame me… Seungri started to worry about his , again. How predictable.

They won’t if you’d tell them that I’m gonna explain everything to them later. I just don’t want to JiYong see their shocked expressions when they would see me… You had this plan in your head that you came up during lunch. If boys will know about you they will help Seungri to distract their leader. You will try not to be in the center of attention during the party, so JiYong wouldn’t notice you. You didn’t have to worry about other YG stuff or artists. Your relationship with famous G-Dragon was so secret and well hidden from the public eye that even JiYong’s manager didn’t know about your existence.

Seungri sighed and started to mumble something about how he’s gonna get it in the neck from his hyungs, but finally agreed to your plan. Ten minutes later your phone rang again, signalizing text message. You opened it and saw group conversation from 3 unknown numbers

                        

-         ______-ah!!

-         You’re back!!

-         I can’t believe it!!

-          ______-ah!! Maknae just told us

-         Why you didn’t say anything?

-         We have to meet! I miss you

-         Yah! With me first!

-         Hyung will be mad if he’ll know

-         him, I want to meet her. You

-         _____ah!! I’ve missed you!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter