It's over, isn't it?

It's over, isn't it?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is that what you want? He said whispering. Not even looking at you any more

 

No you didn’t 

 

I can’t spend another year waiting for you to call. You just answered. You could feel tears on your cheeks and quickly wiped them off. Thanks God, he couldn’t see them - he was starring at his red Lanvin shoes.

 

I finished my school few months ago and since then all I was doing was staying at your apartment waiting for you. You added This year… we barely saw each other. When you’re not working at YG you are in Japan, Hong Kong or God’s knows where else. Seungri’s album, YoungBae’s and yours… not to mention BigBang’s comeback...  You stopped to take the air not caring about your tears anymore. You are actually doing this. You can’t believe yourself- you’re breaking up with JiYong! He is looking at you now, deep into your eyes. I can’t even be with you when you’re working because no one knows about us. Your voice is breaking and you can’t control your emotions anymore. You probably look like right now and that’s not how you wanted him to remember you.

 

The truth is, he didn’t care how you look. He pulled you to him and gave you a tight hug, burying his head in you hair. It’s not the best time for us being together you sobbed against his chest.

He didn’t say a word. He knew he at being a loving boyfriend lately. He got so used to the thought that he’s got you. Whenever he came back home, you were there, never arguing about his schedules, always understanding. But this year, he crossed the line and he knew it. When his World Tour started, he was practically living at the airports. When he did come back to Seoul, his every hour was scheduled and couldn’t even eat a dinner with you. It was killing him from the inside that you can’t travel with him, but the only ones who knew about your relationships were his bandmates. And he knew, that only because of them -being with you when he couldn’t was the reason the break up didn’t come sooner.

 

 

It was getting late, and nothing was more to say. He drove you back to your apartment. Both of you didn’t say a word. The always-on radio, was turned off. The silence did calm you down and your tears dried up.

When he parked in front of your apartment he looked at you.

What will you do now? He asked with his voice broken, then he cleared his throat. Will you stay in Seoul?

 

I’m going back to US. You said looking at him I’ve missed my family, friends… I should go back...

 

I’ll miss you. He was now starring at the golden bracelet you gave him to your first anniversary and is playing with it. You looked at it, too and recalled that day.

 

Happy first anniversary, jagiya he said with a wide smile when your glasses full of champagne bumped. He then gave you a sweet kiss, that quickly changed into passionate one.

Happy first anniversary, oppa you replied smiling back, when you broke the kiss to catch your breath.

 

You took a sip of champagne and looked around the place. It was the same restaurant he took you on your first date. He wanted to show you the traditional Korean food and chose a small restaurant ran by old married couple. It was the kind of restaurant when you had to sit on the floor and you could feel the atmosphere of this place. It wasn’t 2012 anymore, but 1412. It was weird for you sitting here in modern clothes, not hanbok. You knew there was no champagne in the menu, so he had to bring it before you arrived, you thought.

Why there’s no one but us? You asked surprised

He looked aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter