chapter 16

My LOVER is a K-POP IDOL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I enter my room quietly still thinking about what my father had said. i will never see my friends again at school. But I guess they don’t want me to see them again especially Luhan. I’m still processing what Luhan had just said to me today. Minhyun..you don’t know how much I know about him.. what does that even mean? Did they knew each other?

I threw myself on my bed and stare at the ceiling questioning some things like Is kai not really meant for me? We just reconcile then now, we have another problem. My eyelids starts to become heavy when I heard something coming from my balcony. A broken pot was heard and that creeps me out. Maybe it was a kidnapper? A thief? I don’t know! The ony lthing I know is that I am in a panic mode right now. I saw a figure of a man opening the door of my balcony. I turn my head sideways and saw the keys of the door of my balcony meaning I didn’t lock them today. Since the room is dark I can’t see the face of the man but knowing that there’s a man in your room that came from your balcony is not good.

So I started to run to open my door ready to shout when someone covered it. I bite the hand making him wince from pain. I open the door  but the man close it immediately and lock it.

“you know minhyun..that hurts..” the man said

“Jongin?”

I reach for the switch to open the lights to see if it is really jongin but  The man flicked my forehead making it hurt a little and forgot that I had to switch the lights on

“pabo!” yes.. it’s jongin..

“ouch..” I said as I touch the part where he flicked me “YAH! Can you blame me? what if it is not you? What if it is a thief or ? “

“ok.. ok.. sorry for my thief or like entrance.. I just don’t want anyone to hear or to know that I’m here.. you know were forbidden to meet right?” he has a point. Suddenly we heard some footsteps on the hallyway . the door know twitched many times since the door is locked and the person outside cannot open it. I immediately put my hand on kai’s mouth to prevent him from speaking.

“minhyun? Are you okay? I heard loud noises coming from your room? Is everything ok?”

I din’t answer  immediately because I don’t know what to do. Should I lie? Or let my parents to drag kai out of house since they say that they are our enemies?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter