chapter 15

My LOVER is a K-POP IDOL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRRIINNGGGG!~~

The bell ring signalling for breaktime. I started to keep my books in my bag. My classmates already rushed out of the classroom. I was left on the classroom but it was fine with me. I want to be alone today.

I was walking on the school hallways and everyone is noisy that makes my head hurts. I cannot concentrate on what I am thinking and it annoys me. The others students are running in the hallways that bump me and make me fall my books.

“YAHH!! THIS ISN’T A PLAYGROUND AND CAN EVERYONE SHUT YOUR OWN MOUTH!” with that everyone shut their mouth and make way for me.  I make my way to the rooftop where silence can be found. I sat on the bench feeling the fresh air. I close my eyes and lay on the bench when suddenly someone open the door.

*great.. just great! Now who dares to ruin my precious time to think* I sat and ruffled my hair from annoyance. I look at the direction of the door waiting for the person to reveal himself.

The first person to reveal himself is chen.  Chen was looking for someone when he met his eyes with me. correction when he met my glaring eyes at him. after we met eyes he got shocked and got scared at my face so he was about to retreat when somebody pushed him.

“yah! Why are you going back? Is minhyun in the rooftop??” a voice said and I’m guessing it’s kris.

“he’s in a bad mood hyung” chen whispered but enough for me to hear it.

“really? Can I take a look?” kris peered and met my glaring eyes. With that he also stepped back and smile awkwardly then close the door lightly.

After the boys left, I close my eyes and lay again on the bench. *no one can enter the lion’s den* I can feel my phone vibrating so I immediately get it because it can be an important call. I open my phone and found out that it was luhan. I rejected the call since I don’t want to talk to anyone today. But my phone is continuously vibrating. Luhan won’t stop calling until I answered it so I decided to answer the call.

“hello minhyun?” luhan asked from the other line

“waeyo?” I asked with an irritable voice

“where are you? I can’t seem to find you..”

*great now luhan wants to be with me when I want to be alone*

“well..i.. uhm.. in the school garden…” after I finish my sentence someone open the door revealing Luhan

OOPS! Just great now I’m caught in the act lying

“your in the school garden  huh?” he said with a smirk “are you avoiding me? why do you need to lie?”

“I’m not avoiding you.. I’ts just that.. ok I’m avoinding you.. I’m avoiding everyone today because I want to be alone I want to have my own time to think.” Right now I want Luhan to leave but I just can say it directly to him.

“min hyun.. why did you left us when we are on the concert?” now here is luhan again with his questions.

“I had an emergency..”

“emergency with what??”

“at the hospital. My friend was brought to the hospital that night”

“and who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter