chapter 29

My LOVER is a K-POP IDOL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The car came into a halt making me to be awake from my peaceful sleep. I open my eyes and see a different view. It was all green. Plants, tall trees are everywhere. No buildings and mansion but just plain and small houses. There are no fancy cars but just old trucks. Animals are also found but not just domestic animals. Carabao, horses , goats are here to be take cared of.

“we’re here” luhan said with a smile that make me to smile too. His smile is so irresistible. You can’t just ignore it instead it spread it’s happy feeling to people.

“where are we?” I asked as I unbuckle the belt

“my hometown” he said it with a smile.  I can see the joy in his eyes and that he is longing of this place and miss it so much. It’s like memories are replaying to him one by one.

Luhan get out to the car quickly to help me open the door of the car. He was such a gentleman. Every girl will fall for her because of this side of him. but not me. I am already kai’s property and that will never change. looking at luhan, I pity him because I know how will this end. That me and kai will still be with each other and he will be heartbroken.

“thanks”

“no problem”

I scan the place. the place is so simple yet it give me the fresh feeling that makes me want to live here. The place was quiet and peace was found. I sniff the fresh air but stops when luhan held my hand. I look at him and he look at me too as he held my hand tightly.

“just think of me this day.. just think of you and me..give me this day” I found myself nodding to him. a girl came running to us as he was shouting the word ‘oppa’

“baby girl~”

*baby girl?*I thought

“kyaa~ I miss oppa! I saw you on tv last night! You look soooo manly there”

“I am always manly” luhan laughs as he ruffled the girls’ hair. the girl was so pretty and look like the girl version of luhan. she has a white skin, skinny legs, long curly hair and long eyelashes that makes me to be envy of her beauty.

“ohh!! Minhyun unnie!!” the girl said as she hugs me

“err…hello” I said shyly. “do we know each other before? How did you know my name?”

“I know you.. luhan oppa talk about you a lot. But we haven’t met each other. I just know you by name.”

“Zhang shen you said enough. Just go and prepare some food for us” luhan face becomes red as he heard what her sister says

“ok.. I’ll talk to you later unnie.. oppa want to have time with you” she said as she winks then disappeared. I just laugh at how hyper she is.

“just forget what she said” I just laugh as a response. Luhan tour me around the village. It is safe to walk around here because no one knows that he is an idol. Only few people have some tv and besides most of the people here are not teens.

Luhan brings me to the paddock where there are a lot of horses.

“you like horses?”

“yup. I know how to ride one. “ we walk towards a beaitful white horse.

“wow! It’s pretty”

“I know.”

“is this yours?” I asked as I brush the hair of the horse

He nods as a reply “her name is Jojo. Wanna ride her?”

“err..” I stop brushing the hair of the horse

“common. It will be so much fun”

“but I’m afraid to fall”

“I’ll be with you. Don’t worry”  he said with a smile. I was about to ride the horse when someone called luhan.

“is that you luhan?”

“oh! omo!” luhan bows immediately making me to bow too. “I’ll be right back minhyun” I nod as a reply then I watch luhan disappeared with the old man.

“so. It’s just you and me jojo” I laugh and stop immediately as I realize that I look like a crazy person. I clean jojo to buy some time while luhan was away.

“ANNYEONG!!”

“OMO!”

“oh? did I scare you?” she giggle and I find it way too cute. “so I think you’re getting along with jojo. I’ll help you with that unnie” she gets the brush and brush the hair of jojo

“thanks” I said with a smile

“oh. where is oppa?”

“he left. I think he’s going to meet with the neghbors” I shrug

“he’s quite popular here. Eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter