chapter 30

My LOVER is a K-POP IDOL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I decided to tie my hair into a messy bun and as I was fixing it the moments of what had happened yesterday replayed in my mind.

“now can I say my 2nd wish?”

“anything luhan..i’ll grant anything for you”

He takes a deep breath “can you say ‘I love you to me’..even just for once?” he said it as tears were rolling in his cheeks.

“just this day minhyun.. I just want to feel kai’s place.. I just want to hear those sweet words.. even if it’s a force one..even if it’s  scripted..just say ‘I love you’ to me

Without further hestation I lean and cupped luhan cheeks then place my lips into his lips. It was not just a smack but a real kiss.

 At first luhan was shocked but then he grabbed minhyun’s neck and deepened the kiss as tears were still rolling on his cheeks

Minhyun break the kiss then smile at luhan who still wants more. But what can he do? he is not in the place to plead some more. In fact, he must be grateful for what minhyun did.

Minhyun heart was beating fast. She don’t know the reason if it is because she’s scared that she feels like cheating or maybe that kiss send some spark to her. She don’t know but the only thing she knows is that she’s now paid.

“Saranghae… saranghaeyo luhan..”

The way that she said has some feelings.. you can feel the emotion… you can feel that every word she spoke has a love. It is not scripted because it came out naturally from her heart..

But minhyun didn’t know it.. she don’t know if she said that words out of pity..or out of love.. she didn’t know if that love was for a friend or something new..

Nobody knows…

Minhyun has her hands on her lips as she was reminiscing what had happened yesterday. She decided to forget about it but that will be too hard for her because she’s going to see luhan today and she can’t help but to feel awkward.

I look at my reflection in the mirror and I was satisfied with my look. I’m not that pretty but I’m not ugly too. Just average beauty you can see everywhere.. I know I am not stunning but how did I manage to capture two hearts of a boys that has many followers. I’m not bragging but just wondering. What did they see from me?

Luhan and kai is the perfect boyfriend material. Both of them had good points.. but still.. I don’t know why I chose kai.

I feel so sorry for luhan. but I think I made the right choice. That was the last and I’m sure of it. But what if luhan wish for a kiss? He still have one left. Or worse to make me as his girlfriend? But maybe luhan can’t cheat like that. He won’t do it and I’m swear. He play fair.

Now that I’m going to see luhan today I need to make sure to calm down and don’t let kai to notice that something had happened between luhan and me. I’m pretty good at acting.. I guess?

I look at my watch and it’s 5:00pm already. The concert is still at exactly 6:00 pm but I still need to go there to let kai to see his inspiration. Which is no other than me. Just me me me.. only me! :D

I rode the bus. The bus has only few people and I’m thankful for that. I need to think. Few people means fresh air. Crowded people means sweat and many different odor they have ;D . I look through the window as I started to think. I remember what luhan told me. is it really kai’s fault? I don’t know why but even if I heard all those stories, I still can’t be mad at kai. Is it possible that luhan only made these stories? But luhan is not a bad person so do kai. And I’m so confuse right now.

The bus came to my stop. And here I was standing outside the concert hall and I’m going to see  these two boys again. They make my life so confusing.. they make me stressed  but stll they add colors to my life.. those stressed were forgotten everytime they  make me feel their love for me.

I already entered the place. maybe kai already told the security  guard about me that’s why they just let me to pass at the backstage.  At the backstage, I saw the boys with their make-up artist. I was watching them from afar. I decided to watch them just for a minute. They are so cute and so close. I was so happy that I met kai that makes me to be able to befriend them too. I watch as the middle age woman apply some bb cream to them. To be honest they don’t need make-up. they are natural beauties and Im the witness. I saw them a millionth time without wearing make-up and they are perfectly fine. No! not fine they are gorgeous!

I snap back from my thoughts when I heard Tao called my name

“minhyun~~” he waved at me and stand up from his seat which makes the middle age women to be slightly annoyed. I just mouthed her a ‘sorry’ word at her but she just ignore it. I wonder if they are a fan. If they are then they are a real lucky one.

“Tao” I smiled and the boys look at my direction with happy faces especially with this boy who has a different smile. His smile were always outstanding. Everyone greeted me which makes me to feel a little nervous because am I disturbing their make-up time?

“err…hehe.. I think your noonas are slightly annoyed now. Let’s just talk  while they are putting make-up on your faces”

“but can I do this first?” kai stole a kiss from my lips then smirk at me. “ baby~ I miss you”  then he pinch the bridge of my nose.

“yah! Is it ok for us to do this in public?! You idiot!” of course I was just pretending to be mad but inside of me, my heart is exploding. ♥ :D

“yah! I know you want it! Don’t be shy” he said while he backhugs me. I’m caught. I can’t stop from blushing. I can see the middle age women are looking at us.

“besides, they won’t  if they don’t want to get fired” he makes his voice louder on the last part on purpose to be able f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter