What the chapter 2

What the

Chapter 2

        4 years later Kyu and Yura both already graduated from university and they became a success young entrepreneur.

“Kyu, where are you gonna take me?” ask Yura. “Wait and see, kkk” Evil Kyu smirk. Kyu was closing Yura’s eyes with his hand and he took Yura to some expensive France restaurant. “Tadaaaaa!!” said Kyu. Yura open her eyes and she’s really happy. “whoa Kyu, you prepare all of this?” ask Yura. “Yes, i reserve this balcony for the two of us only and i prepare all of the decoration for you” said Kyu. Yura looking around to that place, Kyu really decorate the place become very romantic place. There’s a candle with love sign and lots of white rose. “Ahh, that’s why you are busy yesterday? Gomawo Kyu” said Yura sincerely. “Hahaha it’s nothing” said Kyu.

          They enjoyed that night with lots of food and Kyu even paid a group band for singing for them. At 9p.m they stop eating and enjoy the band singing for them. Than suddenly the waiter bring a chocolate cake for them. Yura was confused and said “we didn’t order this cake” and the waiter said “Yes, he did order this cake” said the waiter. Kyu smirk evily and said “yes i order maybe you forgot, but i am sooo full. Can you eat the cake for me? Pleaseeee” Kyu used his puppy eyes to make sure Yura eat the cake cause they both know they are full.

          When Yura ate the cake she cough really hard and choked and something came out from as she’s vomit. And there’s a ring came out. “Whoaaa!! what’s this? Why there’s a ring?” ask Yura. And she lift her head up and see Kyu not at his place anymore. “Kyu?? Where are you??” Yura get more confused. And suddenly Kyu suddenly came out and now he’s at the middle of the stage of the band with a microphone and singing endless love beautifully. He walk to Yura and bring a white rose then he proposed Yura. He kneeling and said “Will you be the mother of my children? Getting marry and having kids and live together until we become a grandparents?” ask Kyu. Yura was really touched with Kyu and she even forgot she got mad and annoyed with Kyu before. She made a pout om her lips and said “No. I don’t want” Kyu look sad and shock by hearing Yura answer and he make a disappointed expression and ask “why/” Then Yura replied him “No, i won’t ignore you” Yura replied to Kyu with an evil smirk. Then Kyu hugged and kiss Yura deeply and smiled.

4 months later..

          Yura was there standing beautifully with her gorgeous wedding gown and Kyu with his tuxedo looks so handsome this morning. The priest ask “Kyu, would you like to marry Yura?” “Yes” said Kyu. “Yura, would you like to be Kyu’s wife?” “Yes” said Yura. And then they both kiss happily. And The audience giving applause to them. Their parents, Hangeng, Yunho and Jaejoong looks very happy. Joongie suddenly feels touched to watch Yura married, she’s about to cry and Yunho try to stop it and kiss Jaejoong. Yunho try to kiss Jae like Kyu did and Hangeng hit Yunho’s head said “Yaaa!! Today is our children first night, nt yours” Yunho smiled y to Jae and Hangeng.

At night for the wedding party..

          “Yura!!” whisper Hyori. “What?” ask Yura. “Throw the flower at me, ok?” ask Hyori happily. “I’m you friend about almost 20 years old. Kkk” Then Yura smiled and say “Haha it’s  ok.” After that when Kyu and Yura throw the flower, they throw to Hyori and she catch it. When she’s happily catch the flower, Hangeng saw her bracelet and he’s a little shock. He ask Hyori directly “can we talk outside?’ Hyori looks confused and said “Okay”

          “Where did you get your bracelet? Can i see it?” ask Hangeng to Hyori. “Okay, but why? That’s from my parents” Hyori got more confused. “Cause my lost daughter wore this bracelet before she lost” said Hangeng. Hyori replied “really?” “Yes. Sorry, can you tell me your family background?” ask Hangeng. “Okay. I was lived in park family, i have a sister named Park Bom and my parents said they found me when i was baby it seems like i got accident so they adopt me They said i was wearing this bracelet on my feet said my name is hyori” Hyori added “I never know about this until i am 17 and i got an accident. I need blood but they can’t cause they are not related with me. I don’t really care cause i love them so much, even at first i was shock and sad” Hangeng got shock and said “This bracelet looks exactly the same with my daughter use and she was lost on an accident too!” and he said again “What if you are my lost daughter?” Hyori was confused and don’t know what to said so she just replied “I don’t know too” Then Hangeng ask her to do a DNA test tomorrow and she said yes.

          Inside the building, Kyu and Yura was really happy they enjoyed the party and talk with their friends. Suddenly se7en came out. He’s Yura ‘adopted’ brother, he came with his sister Choi SooHyun. Yura looked really happy and said “Is that your sister? She’s so pretty!” Soohyun smiled and said “Hii unnie! Nice to meet you!” Jiyong and Senghyun was there and they both look at Soohyun. Senghyun never been in love before. He never look for a girl. But today suddenly he feels he want to know Soohyun more.

          Jiyong was confused seing Hyori looks so weird and he ask her “What happen? Are you got sick/” And Hyori don’t know how to say so she just replied “I’’m ok. Just ithink i got headache maybe i’m gonna get sick” So after talk with Kyu and Yura they want to go home cause hyori was sick. When Jiyong take Hyori to her home, Senghyun tried to get know Soohyun. He talk to se7en and ask “Hi hyung! You are here with your sister?”  ask Senghyun. Se7en was hug Seunghyun and said “Ahh long time no see and hangout together!! I missed you!!” “Hii” said Soohyun. “ahh this is my little sister!! Isn’t she pretty?^^” “Yeah she is”  said Senghyun. After that they have a talk and Senghyun even ask Soohyun phone number.

 

Tomorrow at the hospital..

          “Hyori!! What are you doing here? Are you sick?” ask Jiyong to Hyori. Hyori Didn’t expect to see Jiyong at the hospital and she said to him “Ah i .. hmmm… What are you doing here oppa?” “I fell from stage when i was rehearsal for tomorrow concert” said Jiyong sad. “What??! Are you okay?? Aww oppa!! You must be carefull next time!! Said Hyori worry. “Are you that worry about me? Hehe. I’m okay” Jiyong smiled and added “Why are you here? You didn’t answer it” Hyori thingking should her tell Jiyong what happen to her about the DNA test and she decided to tell him at the end. Jiyong promised her to accompany her when she should face the result of the test.

           Tomorrow the test result came out Hangeng, Hyori and Jiyong was there to see the result. “It’s okay” said Jiyong to Hyori. They open the papper and it say Hangeng and Hyori are related. Hangeng was surprised and he hug Hyori. She doesn’t know anything to said cause it’s all a new things to her. She even feel awkward to Hangeng cause to her he’s a new person she just know and now

but she said she should ask her parents first< Park family and He understand Hyori situation. Jiyong who watch that moments told Hyori “You didn’t look happy that you found your dad. You look emotionless. Doesn’t look like Hyori that i know. What’s wrong/” ask Jiyong> “I don’t know, but this is all new to me. I don’t know what to do. Don’t know how to act at my dad. Please understand me” said Hyori. “It’s okay. I’ll be here for you to accompany you face it” then Jiyong hug Hyori to give her his charm. “Gomawo oppa” said Hyori.

 

TO BE CONTINUED…