What the chapter 3

What the

Chapter 3

          A couple of months later Hyori start to visit Hangeng her father and stay at his house sometimes. Kyu and Yura can’t believe the fact at first but then they are really happy for Hangeng and they are happy cause Hyori became their sibling now. Jiyong always there for her. He also accompanied Hyori whenever she met Hangeng cause at first she felt strange and awkward. It makes Jiyong realize he has feelings for her. But Hyori thinks Jiyong is her bestfriend since he’s little and he’s like a really close oppa to her. Jiyong is super busy with his career in Bigbang and with his solo debut but he always spent time for Hyori and he thinks he want to reveal his feelings for hyori so she can start look at him.

          “Hyori, do you know that i am actually like you since we are little?” ask jiyong to Hyori when they both 2 enjoy a sunset on Jeju island. “Yes oppa, i like you too. Hehe” said hyori. “Nope, the feelings that i have to you is different. It’s not that i like you as a friend. But i love you as a girl” said Jiyong. Hyori never expect Jiyong to said that to her. She thinks Jiyong is only a friend yet like a brother. She needs time to think cause she doesn’t wanna lose her bestfriend.

          After reveal his feelings to Hyori, Jiyong became really busy with Bigbang tour and promotion and he doesn’t meet Hyori again. After 4 months they didn’t meet Hyori start to miss Jiyong and she thinks she likes him too as a boy. She thinks if she meet him again she wants to tell him about her feelings.

          While Jiyong and Hyori is separated, Seunghyun and Soohyun become close to each other. At Yura’s wedding party they  became friends cause Seunghyun thinks Soohyun is really cute and Soohyun likes Seunghyun too as her friend and oppa. So 5 months later when Bigbang held a concert in Seoul Jiyong invited Hyori and Seunghyun invited Soohyun.

          Both the girls are happy and for Hyori it her chance to meet Jiyong after a long time. And Soohyun really happy cause now she’s VIP.. She support Bigbang snd she can go to YG building forvisit her oppa Se7en that’s why she can meet Bigbang.

 

 

Hyori’s POV

          After a couple of months i dodn’t see him, it’s just me or Jiyong became more handsome. Then it’s time for GD solo and he sang Heratbreaker. Okay, i like his song, but why he keep looking at me when he sang heartbreaker only? Did i really broke his heart. Ughh, wait i rejected him before. Ahh, i’m so stupid. Wait, why he seemed like he’s walking here to my. Wait he become more close. What he gona do? After thatGD takes Hyori to the stage and he sang missing you. Hyori was really surprised and she doesn’t know how to act in front of Jiyong. After he sang a song for Hyori he gaves her a rose and took Hyori to her seat again.

          When =she sat she start to looking at the rose and there’s a papper there. She open and there’s a message there. It said, I love you Hyori. Will you miss me if i’m gone from your sight? But if i’m gone i’m the one whovwill miss you no matter what. I don’t know what you feels toward me but i love you from a long time ago and i want you to know. It’s hard to me if you can’t love me too cause i can’t love other girl the same like i love you. After the concert ended Hyori come to Jiyong for talk.

Hyori’s POV ended

          After the concert ended they held a party for after concert. The 5 members of Bigbang are there. Seunghyun invited Soohyun there cause he wants her to be friends to for the other member. While Jiyong have a talk with Hyori. Hyori said to him “Oppa, where are you going?! Why you said you are going to leave me? You are so mean!!” jiyong was surprised and he said “Did you worry about me? Did you miss me too? I don’t said i’m going to leave you. Kkk. I said ‘what if’, it’s kind of different”  Hyori is pouting cause Jiyong try to makes a joke with her. “Oppa i miss you too..”  “What? I can’t hear your voice is too small. What are you trying to say?” Jiyong smiled. Hyori know Jiyong start to play with her but it’s okay she screamed “I MISS YOU OPPA!! ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE ME? FINE! BYE!” Jiyong was surprised and he said “Ssttt” Hyori became mad and she walk away but Jiyong hug her and said  “I am not going to leave you, i will not go anywhere cause i will die of missing you. I love you so much. Will you be mine?” Hyori quickly said “Yes, I realized i love you too oppa cause when your gone i miss you so much. I don’t wanna lose you”

          And they become official couple after that night. And they joined the party too. Soohyun was there with Seunghyun and she never drunk before. But seems like Seunghyun drunk a little so she drinks a lot. After some glass she become really drunk. Seunghyun want to take her home cause he doesn’t want her to became really drunk and don’t want anything bad to happen. He took Soohyun to his car but seems like he got drunk too and he became dizzy. Because of they both drunk Seunghyun goes to a hotel instead of bring Soohyun home. They got a ‘little accident’ and they both really schock when they wake up at the morning. Soohyun about to cry and Seunghyun hold her tears hugged her and said “it’s okay. If something happen i will take all the responsibility. I will marry you. Not because i must take my responsibility to you but because i love you. I love you at the first time we met. I never been in love before” soohyun was surprised and she said yes to him. She love him too. She just realized it when he said that to her.

          After 2 months Soohyun didn’t get her periods till she bought a test pack and go to doctor and the result is she’s pregnant. She will have a little baby from TOP and she scared what if Seunghyun doesn’t want his baby. She still doubt about it. So she come to Seunghyun and tell her about it.

Soohyun’s POV

          I need to tell Seunghyun what ever he’s reaction is i will take all the responsibility to be a single parent for this baby. After they booth meet Soohyun told him that she’s pregnant. “Oppa, see this” Soohyun gave the papper of the result to him and Seunghyun was surprised he’s going to be a daddy. He hugged Soohyun and kiss her lips deeply. He kissed Soohyun really sofly and try to make sure he will be the daddy of the baby to Soohyun. “Oppa..” said Soohyun. “Pssttt..” He kissed her lips again and again. Untill they stopped it and Seunghyun said “Soohyun, l’ll be a dad! Don’t you know i’m actually happy? You don’t have to be afraid cause i’m not going to leave you. If i did that to you my heat will not only be broken but it will die. Die of worrying you and die cause i can’t even forgive myself. I will hate my self if i hurt you like that” Soohyun want to cried but she tried to be strong “Really oppa?”  :Ofcourse!! I’m going to marry you. When you want us to held the wedding?? Tomorrow? I want us to get married soon, before you gave birth” Soohyun smiled said “haha. Not tomorrow didn’t we need to prepare for the wedding?” Senghyun smiled and they both decided to get married soon next month.

1 month later..

          Soohyun was standing with her beautiful pink gown and Seunghyun looks very handsome with his tuxedo. They are standing beautifully at church to get married. Kyu was there with Yura. Seems like Yura is pregnant and she will have little evil baby. Also the member of Bigbang and Hyori was there.

          The priest ask Seunghyun “Seunghyun, will you become her hushband when you are happy and sad, healthy and sick?” “Yes!” Seunghyun answer happily. Soohyun “Will you be his wife in happy and sad, healthy and sic?” “Yes, i will” said Soohyun. And they both kissed really beautiful and the audience give applause to them.

A year later..

Yura already gave birth and she has a baby boy while Soohyun gave birth and has a baby girl. Since little evil kyu and little Soohyun was born they become really busy. But they keep contact each other and they are looks like a happy family. Jiyong and Hyori married after Soohyun and Yura has a child and they lve happily ever after.

 

The end…