What the chapter 1

What the

What The

Chapter 1

“Kyuuu come on! We are late!!” said Yura. “Wait a minute!!” said a guy named Kyuhyun. After Yura look at her self in the mirror,  brush her long wavy hair and apply lipgloss she said “Perfect!” then she walk to Kyu’s room knock the door and said “Are you a girl? You dress up so long!” Kyu came out and said “ughh i wake up late today!” Yura pouting and said “huh? Who’s fault playing Starcraft until midnight?” Then Kyu’s evil smirk came out and he kissed yura’s cheek.

Kyu and Yura are both couple from highschool. At first Kyu is a new student. He was moved from America. He live next to Yura’s house. Yura is his first friend  in Seoul. After a couple of month they are in a relationship cause they love each other. Even they planning to get married after they graduated from university. Their parents are happy about them. (Yunjae + Hanchul). Now they both is university on business major. Yura was a popular girl with many friends while Kyu is a flower boy on school.

At university…

“Kyuhyun!! You are Cho Kyuhyun right?!” said a girl who looks cute like a bunny. “Sungmin?!! Long time no see!!! How are you buddy!!” said Kyu happily. “I’m fine!! And you? Is that your friend?” Sungmin looked at Yura. “I’m fine too. And this is my girlfriend Yura. Yura this is my childhood friend Sungmin” said Kyu. “Hii, nice to meet you, i’m Yura” Sungmin smiled and said “Hey Yura nice to meet you too.” After that they are separated and come to their own class.

Kyu was holding Yura after the class ended. While every people looked jealous of them, they don’t know there was Sungmin behind them staring with deep meaning.

Friday night at Hyori’s Caffe..

“Yaaah!! Hyori! What are you doing?” said Yura to a girl with super long straight hair. Hyori jumped happily hug Yura. Yura yelled “Yaah!! How old are you?! Why you wearing that 5 years old bunny ears!?” Hyori smiled and said “Yaah! You look like a 70 years old grandma. Jiyong gave me cause he said it suits me! kkk. He should be here with Seunghyun”

A pretty guy walked silently and hugged Hyori from back and closing her eyes said “guess who?” Hyori screamed “Jiyong!!!! Stop being so childish!” “Huh? Didn’t you the one who is so childish!” said Jiyong. Hyori pouting and pinch Jiyong. “Yura why are you looked so bored? Where’s Kyu?” ask Seunghyun. Yura replied “He go out with his childhood friend playing games. His friend before he went to U.S and went back to Seoul. Oh and i’m a little jealous cause he didn’t ask me to play and go with him” “That brat how dare he makes my little friend sad” said Jiyong “Yahh! Don’t be sad!! Let’s be happy and eat everything!” saidHyori. Yura smiled at her best friends. She know they can always make her smile.

Sungmin’s POV

I am happy i can meet Kyu and play with him again. But it keeps making me sad whenever Kyu said Yura’s name when he go out with me. He don’t know how long i hold my feeling toward him. Sungmin start to crying. No i can’t let this happen for long. I’m gonna kill Yura!! And i can have Kyu alone. He is only mine!

Sungmin’s POV ended

Kyu and Yura have decided to go with their lovely mom Heechul (Kyu’s mom) today. They promised to go shopping with their mommy. After have a long walk they sat on Starbucks on side walk. Then suddenly there was a car coming towards them in a high speed. Sungmin drove the car towards Yura but accidentally the car hit Heechul instead of Yura. Kyu turn pale and Yura sreamed “AAAAAAAAAAAARGHH”

The ambulance came and they bring Heechul to the hospital. Kyu was shocked till he can’t say any word while Yura cried. Kyu was really shocked and he can’t believe Sungmin anymore. The police arrested her at the moment.

At the hospital..

Heechul was on a critical condition and the doctor tried to save her life. Kyu, Yura and Hangeng were there. After wait for 2 hours the doctor came out and said “Sorry, but her condition is really bad. Her kidney was broke and we couldn’t save her life if we can’t get a volunteer tonight”

“Me” everyone looked at Kyu especially Hangeng now became pale. “I am her son” said Kyu. “Ok. Follow me to get the procedure” And they both left. After they did a test to Kyuhyun the result came and it said Kyu can’t give one of his kidney because probably they are not a related. Even it said they didn’t share the same type of blood too. Kyu was A type while Heechul is O and Hangeng is B. Now Kyu getting dizzy and confused.

Then Hangeng try to gave him explanation. “Kyu, try to listen and understand me okay.” Kyu try to manage his mind cause he has to many shock today. Yura looked symphaty at Kyu. “20 years ago me and your mom have a twins. But we got an accident. There was a bus hit our car. My son was died and the other half was a baby girl. She have lost and i never found her. When your mom still on a coma, i went to an orphan house and i found you so i took you home and adopt you” Kyu’s eye about to get wet but he try to hold the tears. “I said to your mom that our daughter was lost but our son is safe and she believed it. She was sad but thankfull she still has you”  

Kyu replied to his dad “I don’t know what to say” and he left. Yura went after Kyu, she wanted to give Kyu a space but she wanted to cheered him up. So she hugged him and didn’t say anything. Because they didn’t find  any volunteer, Heechul died that night.

At the funeral..

Heechul’s soul finally return to hell, where it belong. Kyu, Yura, and Hangeng were sad about heechul leaving to hell, her hometown. “Even though i lost my mom and found out i’m an orphan, at least i still have you” said Kyuhyun to Yura. Kyu also promised Hangeng to help him find his long lost daughter.

FYI..

Sungmin was out from jail a couple month later cause his friend Siwon brought her out.But Sungmin didn’t like Siwon and she knew Siwon have a crush on her. She was a little crazy after kyu couldn’t trust her anymore and he said to not look for him again. So she became a psychopath and killed poor guy Siwon. Kibum (Siwon’s ex) who still loved Siwon became mad and ate Sungmin. And because of that Kibum was turn into jail forever.

 

TO BE CONTINUED..