Stay away

Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong’s pov

 

 My eyes continued devouring every inch of her face, biting my lip when I neither heard nor saw any response from her. She remained still at her spot, staring at me; or staring through me.

 

“I always know that I am good looking. But I never know I can make someone awestruck when they see me.” I cheekily to make her feel more at ease. 

 

Like seriously? Stop stripping me with your eyes.

 

I suddenly had an urge to wrap my arms around myself. My hands were itching to do just that; while my brain struggled to convey order, to ensure my hands from further embarrassing me. How would it look to the bystanders, when they saw a boy covering his fully-clothed body in front of a stoic girl? They would no doubt, labelled him as crazy.

 

Oh my God… Maybe I am insane!!!

 

Horrified at the thought, my eyes fluttered shut and I tapped my head couple of times. Maybe all the error wired inside it will be fixed; or they would be more damaged than before. Then I would really be crazy and my parents will have to send me into an asylum. They would give me shocked-treatment and locked me in small, dark cell. I would be single and deprived of for the rest of my life.

 

 “Noooooooo!!!” I kneeled down dramatically and cradled my face with my hands.

 

“Are you sure you are not some crazy-lost person, ahjussi?”

 

“I AM NOT CRAZY!!!” I screamed back at that mocking voice, feeling offended by it.

 

I looked up to see the girl was gazing back at me. Her face remained emotionless and bored; her eyes assessed me from head to toe, one eyebrow raised; gesturing to my position. I quickly turned to see and mortified to find myself kneeling in front of her as if I was pleading for her attention.

 

There goes your first impression, Jiyong-ah.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter