Hello

Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody’s pov

 

“Eomma, I’m here again. I know it’s late but I just need to see you.” Bom caressed her mother’s tomb while her other hand was grasping her dress tightly.

 

 

She did not know where else to go after she received a call from her father’s assistant. Apparently the problem that her father had to settle will be taking some time. It meant that her father won’t be home tonight again.

 

 

“Please take care of Appa, Eomma. Maybe God will hear your prayer more than me, since you are closer to her.” Bom knelt down in front of the tomb, clasping her hand together and started to pray.

 

 

Will God hear a pray from someone whose hands are full of blood?

 

 

 

 

“It is late. Shouldn’t you be at home by now?”

 

 

Startled by the voice; yet Bom quickly masked her surprise, pretended to be nonchalant about it. She ignored the stranger who was now standing behind her and continued to pray.

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov

 

 

I was surprised to see her at the graveyard around this hour. She was standing at her usual place and this time she seemed different. Her shoulders, who always slumped as if she was tired, were looking tensed and stiffed. She was wearing a white dress like an angel, if only she was smiling. The dress flowed perfectly on her body and some light gave me preview of her beautiful body-line. I wondered how it felt to caress her body. Will her shivered from my touch? Will her…

 

 

Oh God Jiyong!! Not only you are a stalker and now you are a ert as well?!

 

 

Shaking my head vigorously at that thought while patting both of my cheeks hard, I turned my head to see Gaho was staring at me. Great… Now my dog thought I was crazy. Reluctantly, I pulled Gaho’s leash to the direction of our home. I need to get away from her. She made my mind thought some things that I never did before. How was it even possible to be attracted to someone who we did not know the slightest idea of who she was?

 

 

My head was telling me to go home, turned my back from her and just run away. My heart was telling me to stay and go to her. I was torn between two voices inside me. I halt my footsteps from continued walking, turned my head slightly just to catch a glimpse of her. She was kneeling down now and praying. Gritting my teeth, holding tightly to Gaho’s leash and I made my decision.

 

 

I want to know her…

 

 

 

 Nobody’s pov

 

Jiyong was standing still behind Bom while keeping Gaho from sniffing her. He still cannot believe that he had the gut to do what he just did. The atmosphere grew tense and awkward by the minutes, yet both of them remain quiet.

 

 

Jiyong grew anxious as the girl in front of him, continued to ignore his attempt to break the ice. J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter