Let me save you

Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Jiyong’s pov

 

 

There she is again, wearing a black dress like she always does. She is lying down beside a grave and closing her eyes tightly like she is in so much pain. She seems so lonely and sad, that it makes me want to protect her. It has been my routine every morning for the past 6 months, riding my bike to college and silently watching her. Without I realise, I am always looking forward to see her every day. Since 6 months ago, I always build my courage to go and greet her. But, I always get cold feet and tell myself, there is always tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow I will introduce myself to her and then we will become friends. Yeah, we will be friends and maybe she will not be lonely anymore.

 

“I will become your friend and make you smile again.” I whisper to myself while looking at her.

 

 

 

 

 

Park Bom’s pov

 

 

“Eomma, I’m here. Did you sleep well last night? I brought your favourite flowers again today. Isn’t beautiful?” I smile while holding a bouquet of white roses and forget-me-nots. I put down the bouquet and lay down beside her.

 

I clutch the edge of my dress tightly as I close my eyes. I feel it again. This loneliness, it is so suffocating and overwhelming.

 

“Eomma, why did you leave me? I feel so lonely. Bommie is scared. Please come back. Bommie promise you that Bommie will be a good girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter