Secrets.

Tragedy or Serendipity?

"We can't hide this forever, you know?" She warned. 'I know, but if we reveal our relationship right now while your group and my group are dueling, it just won't work out. " He stated while holding her hand. "Yeah, you're right but what's going to happen if they find out?"  "Who knows, but for the best, lets keep it a secret. " "Alright, bye oppa, we're actually fixing up a dance studio" She said while leaving. 

"Unnies!!" Hyemi yelled as she entered the torn up dance studio. "Eunji and I already grabbed the supplies we need so let's start!" Chaekyung yelled holding up a paint brush. After an hour of painting, Yejin turned to her left only to see Hyerin with paint on her face. "Yah Hyerin Unnie!! Purple really does match your eyes!" Yejin called out laughing, All the girls turned to Hyerin who had paint on her forehead. "WAE?!" Hyerin yelled furiously looking into the mirror. Seunghee chuckled and took Hyerin to the school's bathroom. After they walked out, Hyerin saw her brother, "AYO GD!" She yelled in the loudest voice. Big Bang and another group of guys started laughing at G-Dragon. "Yah! Kwon Hyerin! Seriously?!" Her brother complained. "YOU GUYS ARE RELATED?!" Jongup yelled. Hyerin and Seunghee looked at eachother and rolled their eyes. They went back to the dance room to see the other members done with the painting. "It's so pretty. " Seunghee said staring at the room. "We actually have a place to call our own!" Eunji smiled staring at the dance room. "We should practice." Yejin suggested. They all lined up as Hyemi the radio http://youtu.be/9xlvLDIy66I. After practice, they headed out to the school's courtyard just to hang out. That is until they say BAP dancing with a bajillion girls surrounding them. "Ugh. They're so conceded." Hyemi complained. "Yeah conceded..." Seunghee muttered. "Can't keep your eyes off of this huh?" Zelo smirked looking at the glaring time bomb. "Off of what? I'll I see are egotistic, hormonal teenagers. " Eunji said rolling her eyes. Time Bomb started laughing at what Eunji said causing B.A.P to roll their eyes. "At least we have people who find us attractive. " Youngjae shot back. "Hahaha! Hold on!" Chaekyung said before removing her jacket showing off her cropped tee and began dancing their dance earlier. Soon, a group of guys who were walking by stopped and stared. Chaekyung ended with a smirk and went back to the girls. "Well, we should be getting ready for a party instead of hanging with bottom feeders like you. " Yongguk stated before walking off with s until Yejin yelled "US BOTTOM FEEDERS?! AT LEAST WE HAVE TALENT. STUPID B.A.P SCREW YOU ALL!" And with that, she walked off everyone looked at eachother like "what just happened?!" 


Heres the dance room by the way: 

 

 

 


Short one I know! Mianhe :/ but I don't own the video or the room