Mortal Enemies

Tragedy or Serendipity?

First chapter!


"Yah! Kwon Hyerin if you are not down here in 5 seconds i'm are leaving you to walk to school!" "Arasso! Arasso!" Fast footsteps went down the stairs. "Park Eunji! Are you stealing my pudding?!" Hyerin asked. "Uh? You should know me by now! I only come to eat food Duh hello?" Eunji replied throwing on her back pack and made her way to her car. Hyerin locked her house and joined Eunji. "Call Yejin to come outside." Eunji muttered taking a sharp turn into a street. "Yah! Careful!" Hyerin yelled before ringing up Yejin. "I'm outside already!" Yejin shouted over the phone. Eunji came into a big stop, "Go Yejin! Ppali! We need to get three more people!" Eunji hurried. Yejin jumped in the car carefully since Eunji immediately started up the car. "Chaekyung's out side already" Yejin warned as she finished up tying her shoe. "CHAEKYUNG QUIT FLIRTING WITH THE BOY AND GET INSIDE! WE STILL HAVE HYEMI AND SEUNGHEE TO PICK UP!" Hyerin yelled embarrassing the younger one. "Unnie!!!!" Chaekyung complained before trudging off towards the car make Eunji and Yejin laugh. "HYEMI! CAR NOW!" Eunji yelled this time. Hyemi ran towards the car, jumping in almost landing on Chaekyung. Eunji drifted her way onto a new street and infront of Seunghee's house. "WE ONLY HAVE 5 MINUTES TILL THE BELL!" Hyemin panicked. "Calm down dongsaeng! We can make it!" Seunghee said entering the car. "We better not blow it on the first day! Auditions were insanely terrifying!" Yejin complained. 

FLASHBACK

A large amount of teens were waiting in different areas of a school, 6 girls were paired into one big group, and one of them contained 6 girls who became family. "Can we have Han Hyemi, Kang Seunghee, Yoon Chaekyung, Park Eunji, Go Yejin and Kwon Hyerin?" A staff member called out. The six girls walked into the theatre. "You must each show us your talents. " One of the judges stated firmly. 

Eunji

Seunghee

Hyemi

Hyerin

Yejin

Chaekyung

 

 
"Well, we made our final decision. Girls, Welcome to Passion Dance Academy!" All the judges congratulated them.
 
END OF FLASHBACK.  
 
"Good luck Hyemi dongsaeng!" The older girls yelled before running of to their own classes. Soon, it became lunch. All the girls managed to find eachother and sat at a table. Everything was going well until 6 guys decided to approach them. "Oh look who it is. Time Bomb. " Their leader joked. "Shut it Bang Yongguk and take the rest of BAP with you. " Eunji said in annoyance. "Or what? Going to call the principal?" Youngjae mocked. "Screw you, Yoo Youngjae! You guys have problems!" Chaekyung sighed. "Yeah, you guys are the problems" Junhong retorted. Eunji slammed her fist on the table getting pissed by the second. Seunghee tried to calm down Eunji. "You guys have no talent what so ever" Himchan Chuckled. Hyerin stood up immediately and faced Himchan. "Oh please like you do! The talent you have is having one night stands with different girls. " Hyerin yelled. Himchan stared at her in disbelief. Hyerin realized that Himchan towered over her, Hyerin shrunk and went back to the group. "Look, Can you guys just leave? Seriously? We're not trying to pick a fight at all!" Yejin said gathering up the courage. "I hope you know you're the only nice one right now." Jongup smirked. Eunji was fed up with their trash talk. She went straight for Himchan punching him straight in the cheek. "OH MY GOSH" Hyemi shrieked. The girls started laughing her off like no tomorrow. Of course until the principal came over. 
 
 
 
 

That was the first chapter! Hope you guys like it!