Dance Dance Dance.

Tragedy or Serendipity?

First off, I DO NOT OWN THE VIDEO. Rights go to Owners. 


"So it's the first day of school and you guys start a fight?" The principal asked the 12 teens that are currently sitting in his office. "Mr. Baek, we didn't start it. It was Time Bomb who started it. " Yongguk faked. "WOAH there mr. Big shot! We all know your dumb started it!" Chaekyung yelled. "Miss. Yoon, Language please!" Mr. Baek spoke. "Sorry" She muttered. "Since you both started and ended it, detention today after school, cleaning the dance rooms. " Mr. Baek spoke before releasing them. "Stupids" Hyemin muttered before walking off to her next class. "Yah! We heard what you did too Himchan oppa!" A bunch of girls yelled as they caught up to the three juniors. "I'm usually the nice one but he deserved it!" Seunghee mentioned. "Stay away from them!" The main girl angrily shouted. The three juniors rolled their eyes and walked off. Almost instantly, it was detention time. The girls sighed and grabbed the brooms. "So you guys are just going to sit there?" Eunji rudely asked. "There's nothing else better to do" Daehyun scoffed. "Guess what? We have a fair share so get to cleaning." Hyemi ordered as she threw a rag at Junhong's face. The BAP members got up in frustration and started wiping the mirrors. Yejin finished her job early so she sat in the corner reading, it stayed like that for a bit till the guys, being immature idiots started to bother her. Hyerin huffed and walked towards their direction. "Seriously? Didn't we already tell you to stop?!" Hyerin furiously complained. "If you weren't so uptight and know that it's a joke then maybe we'll stop." Himchan snickered. "You know what I'm fed up with your stupid remarks." Hyerin said and slapped the other side of his face. Again, the girls started laughing their asses off earning high fives from her members. "Seriously why my face?!" Himchan complained. "Oh please, be honest it did you justice." Seunghee joked with a serious face. They all went back to cleaning and finally, it was over. "Let's go get some ice cream!" Chaekyung excitedly suggested . The girls hopped into Eunji's car who soon turned into a reckless crazy driver. The 6 girls walked in to see their mortal enemies. B.A.P. "You know, you can just say you're stalking us. " Jongup said as he appeared behind them. "Oh please, I'd rather drown then stalking you guys." Eunji scoffed. "Yah! Park Eunji and Kwon Hyerin! Himchan oppa told me what you guys did!" Hyosung, a senior at Passion called out walking towards them followed by the rest of B.A.P who were smirking. Hyosung literally jumped onto Eunji wanting to smack her face but Eunji ended up smacking hers. Everyone gasped. Hyerin yanked Hyosung off of Eunji and in the process, Hyosung hit Hyerin's face. Right when Hyerin was going to hit back, Seunghee grabbed Hyerin and Eunji got space to punch Hyosung's face. Yejin then grabbed Eunji back and Daehyun held Hyosung. Hyerin was trying endlessly, escaping Seunghee's grip. Eunji though, she escaped Yejin's grasp tempting to go hit Hyosung again but Hyemi stood in between the three. "STOP! Seriously?! You guys get introuble with the principal and what the cops now too?!" Hyemi shrieked. Eunji calmly put her balled fist down and walked off. "Just let her cool down, she'll come back to her senses. " Seunghee mentioned. Hyosung looked pretty mortified at the moment. "Next time, don't bring your little girlfriends into this. " Yejin growled. The girls took their backs and went back to the parking lot. "Sleepover at my house?" Seunghee asked. "Yeah, I'll call my mom right now. " Chaekyung stated whipping out her cellphone. 

The girls were actually on time today and had time to venture out the school a little more. Something caught their eye. An abandoned dance room in the garden. "We should totally come this weekend, fix the place up and have our own dance room!" Hyerin suggested. "We can pick up some stuff at the home improvement shop paint it a bit and bam! New dance room!" Chaekyung excitedly yelled and lurked around the room. The bell rang so they had to run back to class. They all went different directions since they all were in different grades expect the three but they didn't have a class together till later on. Hyemi noticed that Junhong was falling asleep next to her and when he got chosen to say the answer, Hyemi decided to troll and tell him it's 4. "4!" He proudly stated. "Choi Junhong, you're telling me that the English word for Restroom is the number 4?!" The teacher asked. Junhong turned to Hyemi pissed, while Hyemi was cracking up. Soon, it was lunch and while the girls were eating, a couple people decided to have some groups come up and show their dancing. Time Bomb turned to eachother and made there way up without a doubt.The routine they did is this dance. Everyone in the cafeteria's mouth dropped. Of course B.A.P. didn't care but we all know deep down they thought it was actually good. 


Pretty short but I hope you like it ^^