B.A.P

Tragedy or Serendipity?

 

B.A.P

These guys, are a dance group at Passion Dance Academy Consists of 6 members,who are also kingkas and Time Bomb Is their rival group.

 

Charismatic Leader

(Sorry I couldn't find a proper dancing gif LOL)

Name:Bang Yongguk 

Age:19

Grade:Senior,12th

About:Yongguk, the oldest kingka and the leader of BAP, a very charismatic guy with a deep voice for sure. He may have a strong appearance but he can be a soft, kind guy.

Playful Player

Name:Kim Himchan

Age:19

Grade: Senior, 12th

About:Himchan comes off as the playful aegyo filled one, despite B.A.P's manly image. Himchan, also known as the face of the group likes to go out with girls and dump them after the first date. The girls just don't seem to care though, all they care about is that they landed a date with him. 

Shy Guy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Name: Jung Daehyun

Age:19

Grade: Junior, 11th

About: Daehyun, the shy guy. He spend most of his time dancing and watching over s despite the fact that he isn't the oldest. He comes off as quiet and not wanting to involve in any major scenes. He's the most caring guy in the group.

 

Logical Dancer

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Name: Yoo YoungJae

Age:16

Grade:Sophmore, 10th

About:Youngjae, The smartes person in this group, he's the most logical one at that. Though, he can be a jerk when he corrects you but of course, the smart guy always has to be right even if it's toward his hyungs.He has a sweet aura even if he is a jerk when it comes to book and street smart.

Dancing Machine

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Name:Moon JongUp

Age:16

Grade:Sophmore, 10th

About:Jongup, known for his fresh moves. He's the dorky one. He may look like the quiet one but nope! He's the loudest and the craziest! Even if he is the most hyper active, he can be the most awkward. Put him in an awkward position and he will panic for sure.

Overly Confident Maknae

Name: Choi Junhong

Age:15

Grade:Freshman, 9th

About:Despite being the youngest, he's the way to confident one. He can be self centered but, really he's a nice guy. It's like a split personality, He can generally be a douche bag.When he decides to, he shows his true colors the nice and funny Choi JunHong and not the cocky insensitive side he shows for no apparent reason.