Blindfold game!

One Shots!

Every afternoon you play outside your house with your bestfriends, EXO. Your the only girl they play with. You always stay late outside with them.

 

You and EXO got bored.. "Hey! Let's play a game! One of us will be blindfolded and then that person will have to catch or hold the person who is not blindfolded and then he or she will guess who he or she caught." Chen snapped and explained the game. "I think that will be a great game!" Xiumin said. "Wait, do you guys have bandana? So that we can use for the one who will be blindfolded.." Kai asked. Everyone of you checked you pockets if there are bandanas and you all nodded after checking your pockets.

"Okay! Let's start!" Kris shouted as you all gathered and stretched your hands as everyone put their hands on others' hands. "The one who flipped their hands on the different side with the others he or she will be the one who will be blindfolded." Luhan said. After a few rounds of flipping your hands Sehun is the one who will be blindfolded.

 

Sehun was trying to catch everyone. You were laughing because Sehun doesn't catch any of you yet. You were laughing so hard that you didn't know he was almost at your back when Baekhyun grabbed you and pulled you to him. You were so near to him that you can feel Baekhyun's breathing. Then he pulled you away "You should stop laughing and focus on the game. If I didn't pulled you, your now the one who was blindfolded." Baekhyun said with a smirk. "Thank you Mr. Byun!" you said with an annoyed tone as he laughed at your response.

 

"Yaah! You guys are unfair! I've been blindfolded here for like 20 minutes now and I haven't caught any of you yet." Sehun said as he pouted. "Okay fine. Let's choose again." Lay said then you all gathered again and flipped your hands again.. Until you and Chanyeol flipped the same side of your hands and the others are all same "Okay!! ______ and Chanyeol will be the one who will be blindfolded!" Suho shouted while clapping his hands. Tao and D.O. Blindfolded the two of you. D.O. was the one who was doing yours "Aaah! It hurts D.O.!!" you shouted and trying to hurt him but failed because he already run. "Okay! Let's start again!" Tao shouted. You and Chanyeol started to chase the other. "Hey! Who's this?!" Chanyeol said as he was touching your shoulders to your head he almost touched you on the part he should not touch "Yaah! Chanyeol! It's me! ____! Don't touch me!!" you shouted "Oh. Mianhae." he said and you can hear some giggles from the others.

Both of you had catched one but you always guess it wrong. While you were walking following someone you feel some arms wrap aroung your waist "Ahaaa! Baekhyun!" Chanyeol said 'hugging' you "Yaaah! Can you please remove your arms around my waist?! Chanyeol, it's me again! _______!" you said while removing his tight grip on your waist "Yieee!" the others said. After that the game was still going.. You already catch Lay and Chanyeol catch Sehun. "Let's stop this game. I'm tired.." Tao said and all of you nodded. Kris approached you with Kai "______ , can we talk with you?" they asked as you nodded and followed them a little far away from the others. "____, we just want to ask.. Do you like Chanyeol? Cause you seriously blushed when he 'hugged' you. We're just curious." Kai said. You looked down at your feet thinking what to answer.. "Yes.. I like him." you said still not lifting your head "Eiii~ I knew it!" Kris said as Kai silently leaving the two of you.

After a few minutes of silence you hear some.footsteps coming to you. Until someone covered your eyes with a cold hands "Who's this?" you asked while trying to guess who was it. Trying to remove the hands on your eyes, the hands easily remove and when you look at your back, you see Chanyeol staring at you. He sat beside you and looked at you "So.. Uh, you like me?" he asked with a little smirk on his face "Uh.. Mmm.. " you nodded as you blushed. "You know what?" he asked as he lifted your head and look into your eyes. You were shocked at the next thing he did. He kissed you on your lips passionately. He then broke the kiss "I like you too." he said as you blushed again. After that was a silence. But you could feel him looking at you. "O-oppa, let's go! Maybe they're waiting for us there." you stuttered as you intertwine your fingers with his. You look at him and you can see him blushing even it's kinda dark. "Uh.. So.. Can you be my.. Girlfriend?" Chanyeol asked looking at you. You just kissed him on his lips "That's my answer. Is that enough? Let's go oppa!" you said as you walked with him still intertwined with his hands. And when you got to the place where all other EXO members are there. All of them looked at the both of you with wide eyes "Yaah! What's with that hands?! Don't tell me?? You..!" Baekhyun shouted as you nodded at him. "Eiiii~ I thought I will be your first boyfriend.." Baekhyun said as he pouted "Sorry, I got her first." Chanyeol said as he smirked at Baek. "Psssh. Baek! Your so slow! If you just made a move before Chanyeol made.. Then probably, your on his place!" you said "Mwoh?! So you don't like me?!" Chanyeol said "Aniya! It's not like that! I like all of you!" you said "So.. Can we be you boyfriends?" Xiumin said as you all laughed. "Ofcourse! All of you are my boyfriends! But this boy beside me is the real one." you said as they aww'ed at your sweetness. Kai, Tao and Sehun was about to kiss you when Chanyeol covered you with his body "Yah! She's mine! I'm the only one allowed to kiss her!" Chanyeol said as the others giggled and the three pouted.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeeaaa! And i'm back with this Chanyeol oneshot! :> So far, for me, this is the best one shot I ever made. Like seriously! :D Kekekeke~ This one shot was supposed to be posted last weekend but I have been busy preparing things for my school. ~_~ This was a tiring week for me after my first week of class. I hope you liked this oneshot! :'> Like I do. <3 Maybe i'll make anotger uodate by this September. :> Look forward to it. ;>

 

Do comment for any requests or what do you think about this oneshots, upvote if you liked it and subscribe to see more oneshots made by me. :"D So.. Until next time~! Annyeong! <3

And sorry for my grammar errors. English is not my first language okay? :)