Love Rain~

One Shots!

EXO-M was on an interview. Your with them too, but your not infront of the camera. When they're done with the interview they were now all spread out. The other members was resting, the others are eating and some were just sitting i having a nap. But Xiumin, was with you. He put his arm on your shoulders it made you giggle he just smiled when he saw you giggle. You both walked towards the other members.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*the next day*

 

 

 

You were in a house with EXO-M only. All of you will be leaving tthe house because they decided to have some vacation with you. You and Xiumin was done fixing your things. It was also raining that day, Xiumin went out to watch the rain fall. You asked the other members "Where's Xiumin?!" you looked at Kris who was next to you "He's outside." and pointing to Xiumin who didn't bring any umbrellas .

He just stood there, He was wearing a hoodie but didn't put the hood on his head. You bring an umbrella with you and walked towards Xiumin. You stood beside him with the umbrella. Followed the direction where he was looking... Both of you stood there without saying anything..

 

 

You nervously get his hands and intertwine them with your hands. He looked at you with a confused face but you just smiled at him and looked at the rain again. He giggled when he saw your face turned into a lightly pink when you looked away. And he followed the direction where you were looking. After a few minutes, someone cleared their throats "Ehermm.." both of you looked back and saw that the other members were looking at you and Xiumin with a confused look and then they looked at your hands that was holding Xiumin's hands. Both of you removed the hands of being holded by each other and looked down to hide the blush on both of your face. They just laughed at your reaction and said "Let's go now and just continue your 'SWEET DOINGS' in the car." all of them laughed and grab their things an put in them in the back of the car. You and Xiumin sat at the back of the driver's seat. The others was at the back. You all enjoyed and had fun on the trip.

 

 

 

****The End****

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

First one shot made by myself. ^____^ I hope you all liked it! *winks* Please don't forget to subscribe, comment for suggestions or about the one shots or request some, and upvote! ^^ Who's excited for the "Hurricane" MV of B.A.P for tonight?! ^______^ Me! :D

 

 

 

 

 

*The rain scene was like this BaekYeol's. :""">*

 

Story by: babysoneforever