Sowoneul malhaebwa

One Shots!

You, (y/n), were going to your boyfriend's house since you wanted to surprise him since it was your anniversary. But instead of him getting surprised it was you who got surprised. You had arrived at his house, since you knew that he had a spare key hidden below the mat you didn't bother to knock.

You grabbed the key below the mat and slowly opened the door. You entered his house as quietly as possible. As you finished closing the door you went to the living room.

You thought he was there alone watching t.v. And when you were ready to say surprise your eyes widden at the sight of your boyfriend kissing with another girl. Your boyfriend saw you and said, "(y/n) I can explain!".

"Well I also can! And guess what were over!" you took out the cake that you had prepared for him and threw it to his face. You marched out of his house but before you told him, "Have fun with your new 'Girlfriend'!" and shut the door.

You got to your house and quicly went to your bedroom. There, at your bedroom, you laid down and grabbed your plushie which was a panda that you named Tao.

That panda was a gift from your parents when you were litlle. You really tresure that plushie since it's the only thing left that remembers you about your parent. Your parents had died in a car accident when you were going to a hot springs. Luckily you were saved but your parents weren't.

Now you were in your bed crying while hugging your panda plushie named Tao

"Tao-Tao, why is my life so cruel? You're the ony one who makes me happy. I wish you were real so you could protect me." Those were your last words before drifting to dream land......... What you didn't know is that a shooting star passed and granted your wish.

The next day you woke up surprised that a person was hugging you. He was wearing black clothes and if you look closely to his face he has dark circles which makes him look like a panda. He was also handsome but he was also scary.

You were just looking at him when he opened his eyes and looked at you. You who was scared and thought he would hurt you asked him, "Who are you?"

He then looked at you with sad eyes and said, "(y/n), don't tell me you've forgoten me? It's me Tao-Tao."

You who was shocked shouted, "Eh! Tao-Tao! B-but Tao-Tao is a plushie!"

"I know I'm a plushie but don't you remember you wished that I was real and look, now I'm real I can finally protect you!" he then hugged you since you started to cry because what he told you was touching. Then you stuttered, "B-but how?"

"While you were wishing for me to be real a shooting star passed by and made your wish come true. But it's not gonna last so long so you better tell me what you want to do before time is up." he told me still hugging me.

You broke the hug between the two of you and told him that you'd get ready so you could go out.

Tao and you went out and you could see a lot of girls looking at him. If they only knew he was a plushie, but even thought so he really is handsome.

You then went to Lotte World since he told you it would cheer you up just like the time when you were little. You ate and played. When you finished playing around Lotte World you went to a cafe since you were tired. There you saw your ex-boyfriend and the same girl who was with him. He then saw you and Tao together and you could see he was mad.

"Yah! What are you doing with my girlfriend?!" your ex-boyfriend told Tao who was just staring at him as if he was crazy.

"What do you mean girlfriend? Didn't she told you she broke up with you." Tao told him. You could see that Tao was angry at him and you could feel he was ready to beat him to pulp. But you didn't want that to happen so you stopped him and said, "Tao please calm down I can handle this." He seem to hestitatebut let you do it.

"Yah! What do you mean girlfriend didn't I tell you we brake up. If I say we brake up then it means were over. So don't even bother to find me. If I see you another time I won't hestitate to call the police and tell them that you're harashing me." you told him. He seemed to be scared so he just went away.

When he went away Tao could feel that you would cry any time soon so he dragged you out and took you to Han River. 

There you stayed and watched as people passed by. Then Tao broke the silence between the two of you by saying....

"(y/n), time is almost up. So I think this is a goodbye." he said still looking forward.

You then turned around and started tearing, "What do you mean time's up! Tao please don't leave me! I beg you!!"

Tao then turned to you and hugged you, "Shhhh~ (y/n) don't cry. I bet we will meet again."

Both of you stayed like that and then when he was sure you were asleep he took you to your house.

The next day you saw Tao wasn't the human Tao anymore he was just the plushie Tao. (Okay for me thsi is really funny since I'm filipino and in my language "Tao" means human. XD)

Instead of tearing again like you did yesterday you decided to stay strong.

***

A few months later

You just got out of your part time job and headed home. You still couldn't forget about Tao even thought he was always there but he was just a plushie but you told yourself that you wouldn't cry anymore.

You got inside your house and was surprised since Tao was there not the plushie but the human Tao. (XD)

He then stepped forward and told you, "Didn't I tell you we will meet again."

You started tearing up again just like the last time in Han River, "B-but how?"

"Because I love you and I would do anything to be with you.... But it doesn't matter now right. I'm already here."

He then hugged you but then broke the hug between the two of you and said, "And I'll never leave you anymore." He then kissed you lovingly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello it's me jin_a13 or as I'd like you to call me J.Y. I'm currently helping   babysoneforever by writing one shots. I hope you enjoy reading our fan fics and continue to support us by commenting, subscribing and upvoting if you like our one shots. Also don't forget to check our other stories.

Mine is Falling for a Thief please check it out.

While  babysoneforever  is You changed my life...

Thank you.