Introducing

SEQUEL (heart break) WILL I GO BACK TO YOU AND BE A FOOL?

KRIS's P.O.V

"I am sorry but who are you?" she asked.

What the? I am so confused. What happened to her? How come she does not know me. Well I gotta think .. 4 years we didn't see each other and maybe my face is kinda different I mean more matured but for  me I think it's the same...

Even my friends are confused when I looked at them...

"Well Hyori it's me Kris remember?" I said.

"Oh kris? OH Kris hi!" she said but I sense some uncertainty in her voice.

"Wow you have grown Hyori.." I said in awe. It's true she's very beautiful now. Much more like a lady unlike 4 years ago... I was looking to a 16 year old Hyori at that time.

"Well that's life Kris.." she said awkwardly.

"hmm.." Lay said and I turned around to them.. ohh I forgot Hyori should meet them again.

"Oh well Hyori remember the guys?" I said gesturing to the boys.

"Oh a little. uhm.." she said shyly.

"Oh well guys introduce yourself again." I said.

"Oh my name is Chanyeol remember? Haha hi Hyori long time no see .. The last time I saw you .. you were like a littile kid.. AND OH.. Owh!" he said in a deep voice of him. I cut him off his saying some nonsense to Hyori. Hyori even looked shy.

"That's enough channie! Next." I ordered.

"Hi Hyori ! Long time no see. As you can see I'm growing and very handsome." He said with full of pride.

"Pffft more like growing more old as the years go by! HAHAHA!" Sehun said and me, hyori and the guys laughed along.

"Oh tsk!" Suho said. Well this rich guy doesn't know how to fight back.

"Oh Sehun by the nice to meet you agian! YEHET!" The maknae said. TSS this maknae sure knows how to fool around.. even hyori is confused by the word Yehet..I can see it in her face.

"Oh the word yehet means Yehey. For me it's a form of a happy expression." Sehun explained and she smiled.

"Tao here. Hi Hyori , miss beautiful!" Tao said and she laughed. 

"Kai here. You've grown Hyori." The tanned boy smiled sincerely and Hyori smiled back.

"Chen here." Showing off his radiant smile and Hyori's smile grew wider.

"Xiumin here. Anneyeong!" He said with a smile and he really looks cute even Hyori looks amused by Xiumin cute appreance well he may be cute but the thing is he's older than me.

"Lay here Hyori. Nice to meet you .. You know what when I saw you my sleepy eyes went wide. I can't believe you've grown into a very beautiful lady. Would like to go to dinner or something with me?" Lay said.. what the f*** is he mumbling about and Hyori even giggled.

"Hey Lay don't push it!" I said and he laughed.. raising his hand up like he's saying he is innocent. Tsk!

"Oh k. chill down a bit Kris it's like she's your girlfriend or something." Lay said and I flinched. Everyone was silent and it was very awkward.

" Oh well Hyori my name Baekhyun remember me? Well I am very pleased to see you again .. You look more mature than ever. Very Lady like to be exact. I hope you don't mind but what are you up to? Are you seeing someone? Where did you this last few years?. He asked. What the this guy bombarded Hyori with questions and Hyori looks flustered and doesn't know what question she will answer first her. Well I gotta praise this guy .. he really has the characteristics of being a MC.

"WOOOH one question at a time. She's a human baek slow down. And today I think it's not the time to question her." I said.

"Oh sorry I'm just very intrigue Hyori I'm sorry." He smiled sincerely and Hyori nodded with a smile.

"Luhan here." He said and smiled... Hyori smiled and I think she's staring at Luhan well I gotta admit this guy is very handsome but he looks like a deer.

"Oh you're staring at me. Hehe yeah I look like a deer but a cute one?" He asked

Hyori giggled and said "Oh yeah ... a cute dear." She smiled.

"Hi hyori Kyungsoo here. Well don't be intirgue at my eyes." he said and laughed even hyori laughed along

"Haha I am not it's cute even." she said.

"Well that's it and I think I need not to introduce myself you know me already." I said.

"Oh yeah." She said awkwardly. I think she's actually avoiding me and I don't like it.

"Hyori hope you don't mind you know .. also introduce yourself I mean we hadn't seen each other for lone and to think we were not that close when both you and kris were in a relationship." Baekhyun said. Well I kind of groan.. I mean why does he have to say that ..

"Uhm sure? Well my Name is Hyori well you know that well .. haha I mean let me get.." she got cut off when her phone rang. She smiled awkwardly and took her phone out and answered the call.

"Jay? HUH? No I don't. what? Haha... Yeah ok I miss you." she said. Jay who's Jay? And she even looks happy just by answering the phonec call.

Who is that? Is it a guy? A girl? Of course it's a guy the name is Jay! But who is he? Her boyfriend? friend ? cousin?

And what is this feeling I'm all becoming possessive. Well either way I've got find who that guy is. I have to and I need to! Whether I'll look like an idiot!

Jay whoever you are. You are dead.