SMILE!

SEQUEL (heart break) WILL I GO BACK TO YOU AND BE A FOOL?

"Happy  3rd monthsary!" you smiled.... that smile ... that sad smile hyori....... 

"hyori smile !"  I said.

tumblr_mb2etviLmT1rahyl2o1_500.jpg

...........that smile ....what happened to that? why? did you know everything?

HYORI ...... HYORI .... WHERE ARE ...

"YOU!" Kris shouted, he was sweating a lot. He was actually sleeping and he was dreaming about Hyori.

'what time is it?' Kris thought. He checked on his cellphone and it was already seven o'clock in the morning. Actually when Hyori didn't appear from his life anymore he actually had nightmares about her. espescially the sad smile of hyori.

"I should probably get ready for work" He said to himself. Then he took a quick shower. He then changed and headed down stairs to eat breakfast.

"Goodmorning Kris" his nanny said.

"Goodmorning nanny" Kris said. Actually Kris has a nanny. The nanny was like a mother to him because she was always there when he needs her. His mother was too busy to take care of him.

"Did you have a nightmare again? You are up early." Nanny said.

"Yeah I did....... it's her smile again nanny .... it was the smile that I can never forget and I don't know why." Kris said sadly.

The nanny didn't say anything since she likes Hyori very much and she knew that Kris was inlove with Hyori he won't just admit it. She believes that Kris should be acting like that since she believe in karma.

"I am off to work. Nanny. See you later!" Kris said after he finished his breakfast.

"oh goodbye then. Take care." Nanny said.

"Yeah sure." Then Kris went to work.

When he got into his office he immediately look for a file that he needed to submit upon searching on the drawers he found Hyori's picture the one where Hyori was smiling widely with her sparkling eyes. For a moment who look at it with full of admiration. But all he could do was stare. 

Hyori please come back............... I'm really waiting..........

 

NO ONE'S P.O.V

"Yah little girl smile!" 

"don't call me a little girl! I am big !" :P

"DUh! Whatever ... 123 smile"

pony_ulzzang_502189.png

"let me see!" 

"No way! Catch it first!" The woman tried to get the camera but the man was so tall.

"Give it to me! Please!" the woman tried her puppy eyes and yes it was effective.

"Oh ok Hyori." he handed the camera.

"hehehehe thanks Jay love ya! hahahahahah." Hyori said.

"HAHAHAH love you too shortie. Look at your face you look like a kid who was acting cute, EWWW!" Jay said jokingly.

"HAHA funny! :p" Hyori  said.

"Jay and Hyori come in! Hyori your parents are here!" Hyori's tita said.

"Oh let's go shorty ! come on climb on my back I know you can't reach the stairs with your short legs! AHAHAHA!" Jay said.

"ugh! I HATE YOU JAY KHAN! WHY ARE YOU HERE! YOU SHOULD BE WORKING!" Hyori was really angry and she punched Jay's stomach.

"AHH! sorry .... Let's go......" Jay said. 

"Hmp!" Hyori replied. Then Jay hold Hyori's hand and they walked together.

-AT THE LIVING ROOM-

"Mom! Dad! I am suprised to see you here!" Hyori said while hugging her parents and they also hugged her back.

"Yeah we came because we have to tell you something... important for your future..." his father said and by the way it looks it was      serious.

"what is it?" Hyori asked.

"You need to go back to Korea". her dad said.

- - - - - -

HEY GUYS SECOND CHAPTER IS DONE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. 

SO THAT I CAN APPLY YOUR SUGGESTIONS.... 

THANKS FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS...

 

CAN'T WAIT FOR RUNNING MAN! THE THEME IS HORROR... HAHAHA WHO LIKES RUNNING MAN HERE?!

tumblr_lnf9stju6q1qk2u4ao1_500.gif

HAHAHAH THE TRAITORS CLUB!

tumblr_lrekv8Jbp11qal8pio1_500.gif

 

bye guys! it's actually raining hard in here.....