Will you come back to me?

SEQUEL (heart break) WILL I GO BACK TO YOU AND BE A FOOL?

KRIS'S P.O.V

"WHAT?! What did you do?" Kris shouted angrily while answered his phone.

"I told you I spent all the money in your credit card." It was actually Hyuna his present girlfriend.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! IT WAS MY MONEY! WHERE IS YOURS ANYWAY?" Kris was really angry he couldn't believe that hyuna spent all his money.

"Because I know you love me. And I spent it because I need new clothes. You know that I have my pictorial tomorrow and I can't wear old clothes I mean it will ruin my image. And my money I already spent it." Hyuna said.

Kris was really frustrated ever since Hyori left him and Hyuna became his official girlfriend she change into a whiny and spoiled brat. He understand it at first but as time goes by Hyuna became worse. Hyuna spent all Kris's salary into clothes, shoes and other stuffs. He was actually confused why Hyuna would spend his salary because he knows that Hyuna is very popular and her salary is big. He didn't understand it anymore he was totally confused on what to do at this point one thing came up into kris's mind it was the sad smile of Hyori when she came into his house to greet him.

"Hyuna.." Kris voice became calm " Let's cool off for awhile." he said calmly.

In the other end Hyuna was shocked. She never realized that Kris would say that for she thinks that Kris really loves her to the extent that Kris will kill himself just to save her. "What did you say?. Hyuna's voice cracked.

"Let's cool off for awhile. I don't understand you anymore Hyuna. You changed since you became my girlfriend and I don't like it." Kris said.

"No I did not change it's just that you do not understand me. Don't be like this again Kris we already had a cool off a few months ago. Don't do this again." Hyuna at this point cried.

" I know but Hyuna you... you... you change that's all I can say. You know what gather yourself first and come back to me when you're ready. You know I.... I... I love you." Kris said weakly.

Hyuna cried really hard. And Kris knew that hyuna was really hurt actually in their realationship they already cooled off for 4 times including right now. 

" o... OK if that is what you want but promise me ...you will come back to me if you are ready." Hyuna said while sobbing

"Ok" Then kris hanged up. He was kinda happy but he didn't understand it he was overjoyed but at the same time guilty.

 

Where could she be? It's already 4 years but still she didn't show up to me. She didn't even say goodbye. What kind of girlfriend is that... I mean I could still call her my girlfriend since we did not break up. Actually I miss her really bad. Her jamming side I really missed it. How clumsy she is. How smart..... How lovely.... and how her beautiful face shines. I missed all of our memories together the way she makes me lunch everyday. How she would adjust her time just to see me. How she tries to undertsands me. Everything I tell you. But the problem is I am not sure if I love her I mean I just..... love Hyuna?? But still she is mine no matter what If I will find you just wait Hyori..............

 

But hyori would you come back to me? 

                                           -KRIS-

 

 

guys sorry for a lame chapter .......

But do you think hyori should go back to kris?

Also tell me your opinions guys I need it very bad,..... please ......