WHY?!

SEQUEL (heart break) WILL I GO BACK TO YOU AND BE A FOOL?

HYORI'S P.O.V

"You need to go back to Korea." my dad said. I was really shock I mean WHY? I thought he knew that.. that I will not go back in Korea anymore. What is wrong this time?! Why.. why.. ugh!

"WHAT?! You have to be kidding me right? You know I don't want to go back." Hyori said angrily.

"You need to." father said sternly.

"But.... I have school! You know it is hard.... it's law! LAW! dad that's what I'm studying I can't just leave." hyori said.

"No buts you have to go there's an important ocassion. And for your school you're going to transfer." her dad said. Hyori was speechless she can't understand it. Why ? that's all she could think.

"So be ready and pack your things you will be leaving next week. No buts Hyori if you will disobey me I will not support you anymore. Don't make me mad." Her father said. Hyori couldn't do anything for she knew that her dad was serious. All she could do was nod.

"I'm going now. I still have papers to work on so excuse me everyone. Honey are you coming?" her father asked her mother.

"Nah... I'll just stay here for awhile. I'll just take a cab." her mom said. Her mom knew that hyori was really confused and needs advice.

"ok then. I'll see you later. And hyori don't make me mad. Jay make sure that she will go. So goodbye." her dad said.

Her dad left and it was her mother, Jay, her tita/auntie and her was left. 

"Mom why?" Hyori asked. She was about to cry but Jay comforted her.

"I can't tell you right now honey but just do what your father tells you. Just trust him." Her mother said. 

Jay on the other hand can't say anything since he didn't know what to do. He knows that whenever hyori's father is serious and everthing should go the way he wants to. That's what hyori hates about her father.

"Can't you just tell me mom? The company is going well right?" hyori said.

"Yes! Of course! Just do what he says darling. Please just this once. ok ? Hyori can you do that for me?" her mom said. 

Hyori can't say anthing since it was rare to see her mother pleading to her.

"Ok mom I will go. But promise me our company is alright. Right?" hyori said.

"That's my baby! Thank you darling. Yes darling everything is fine don't worry. I'll go now since I have a photoshoot." her mom said and left. Her mother was actually a supermodel. She was a beauty like her. 

"Jay and tita what am I going to do?!" Hyori said worriedly.

"Just go Hyori. I mean just face the reality all ready I mean you need to go there someday." her tita said.

"I know but ... him.. I'm scared." Hyori said.

"Don't be ... why would you be.. I mean you were the one who was hurt! So right now show him what you got . You are not a loser hyo you are a fighter!" her tita said. She really love this woman because she takes care of her just like a mom. I mean you know my mom's job right? A SUPERMODEL so how could she take care of me and also my dad A CEO and he's always taking a business trip around the world. who could take care of their child like that. That's why they decided to have only one child since they know that they are very busy. That's why sometimes I don't expect much from them since I rarely see them. You know our house .....

(her parents house in london)

2245098273_fdf208b4db.jpg

no one is living there except for the househelpers and my nanny who are there to clean. It's such a waste right. It's a nice house actually but I can never call it a home since my parents are not always at home. Yeah I have everything but love from them I don't have it. It's not actually the house I am staying I'm staying at my tita's house in Singapore

Screen-House-k2ld-Architects-Lein-Villa-

nice right? It's unique ... ahhaha I love it in here ... especially here I can expercience love from a family RELATIVE.

"Tita is right Hyori. You should show him that you are not the same hyori 4 years ago, Now you are a new version! The fierce JUNG HYORI MWAHAHAHAH!" Jay said and laugh like a monster. Her tita nodded and togther Jay and her tita laugh like an evil monster. 'so childish hahaha' Hyori thought.

"Yeah you are right. Ok then I have decided. I'm gonna go and show him!" Hyori said.

"that's my baby girl!" Jay came closer and patted his head.

" I said I'm not a baby girl!" hyori protested.

"Ok2x..." Jay said.

" Jay can you come with me please..." Hyori tried her aegyo.

"No I can't Hyo I have my work you know my job.." Jay said. Hyori was sad because her bestfriend can't accompany her, "but..." he continued " I will be going to go after you. I should finish the movie first Hyori before I could go with you." Jay said and Hyoris face was very happy. She knows that Jay is very rich he is actually one if most noted director of all (hahah just go with it this is just a story anyway.). He won numerous awards. He is just fantastic.

"Yey!!!! Tita are you going?" hyori asked.

"yey but I need to finish my work first then I will go with you I promise." her tita said. Her tita was actually a fashion designer. She is noted for her work and has won many awards. Her dresses were just so beautiful. 

"Ok then. I'll wait for you ok... And by that time I can apologize to my other bestfriend there cause I left her without saying goodbye and I feel so bad." Hyori said.

"Ok then it's settled. Hey hyori smile! this means you will go and have a new start!" Jay said.

*click*

UlzzangGirlJungRoo7.jpg

'Korea just wait! I'm coming' Hyori thought.

- - -

NOBODY'S P.O.V

1 week later...

Kris was found inside the airport waiting for his.......

- - -

 

yeah the third chapter is done wohooo!!!!!!

randomdancing__16_.gif

tumblr_lo3xpvFCyJ1qkur5s.gif

And can't wait for running man!

And also thank you for the new subscribers ! mwahh!

tumblr_mowh8uDJu21qjh9l5o2_250_zps25fba4