o7

Reincarnations

 

 

 


 

"Luhan," Suzy tugged his arms. he averted eye contact with her, sprouting his arms away from her grip. hurt, she looked up at his face, trying to meet eyes with him. she didn't understand why he was acting this way. she was sure that he was starting to like her, just like she did. it was almost as if she was indifferent to him now, which was what hurt her the most. although it had been a short meeting, she didn't want to be forgotten as a friend or an acquaintance that he had in his life. although he wasn't helping her forget Luhan, she had a strong desire in her heart which didn't stop her.

  "Luhan.. look at me.." she croaked, tears forming up her tear duct. Luhan bit his lips, turning his entire body away from her. "Why are you avoiding me..? are you angry at me because of what happened earlier..? please.. i can fix it.. anyt-" "Stop." he turned to her, making a cacophony of sighs and frowns. he crossed his arms, looking directly into her face.

  'We should stop seeing each other." he broke coldly, placing his hands inside his pocket, acting indifferent. 'W..why..?" she asked, taken aback for words. "i really didn't mean to run away Luhan," Suzy began, blurting out anything that came to her head for the desperate reason of wanting to hold Luhan back. "i acted upset and i ran away because i was upset by the fact that you only thought of me as a friend, i really liked you.. you're different.. you're like Luhan.."

 

 Luhan's heart began to sting of sadness and grief. he missed her just as much, but he couldn't reveal his real identity, for that would end everything. "Is that why? am i just an aftermath toy you can rub your feelings with until you find a new man? " he inferiorated, his eyes bulging of anger. Luhan was hurting so much inside, anyone could see through his eyes. but there was a reason he had to do this, a decisive reason. he loved her too much to stay by her. "How could you put it that way..?" she seethed through her tears, lost for words. she looked down, letting her tears drop to the tiled floor of the hospital. her reflection upon the tile seemed so pathetic.

 

  "We weren't even in a relationship to begin with Suzy."  Luhan continued, but only the first sentence rang in her ears, everything else going despondant in her ears. was that how Luhan really saw it..? was she nothing than just another high schooler who was desperate to find a handsome man to fill the spot of her boyfriend..? 'It was nice meeting you Suzy. you're a nice girl and all, but i just am not ready to be in a commited friendship." he turned his back, slowly walking away. even the sound of his footsteps echoed in her ears, reniniscing every single small memory that had been obtained inside her heart. her heart felt heavy at every step he made which made the distance between them greater.

 She fell to the floor, taking a last glimpse of his head as he disappeared through the corner.

 

 

'So?" Suzy's father stood by the rear end of the hospital exit, as Luhan approached him. Luhan's face was dull, full of guilt as he had just killed the girl who meant the world to him. Luhan nodded silently, looking down. Suzy's father pat him on the shoulders, passing him a thick envelope full of green paper which meant superiority.

"About $1,000 USD. is that enough?" he asked, fixing the corners of his ebony suit. Luhan held the envelope in his shivering hands, crumpling the envelope. upon seeing this, father sighed.  "You got your price, don't ever appear infront of my daughter's eyes again." he threatened, walking past him with the men's perfume emanating around the surroundings.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

*One week later*

 

  "Bae Suzy returned to school!" the swim team was in riot as the boys began peeking out of the windows to steal a glance of Suzy who sat against the bench, quietly eating her lunch alone.

Luhan sat by the corners of the swimming pool, letting the vivid sunlight sparkle him. he sighed, working through his class role, trying to avoid the big news about Suzy.  Sungjoon and Dojin sat by Luhan, glancing at him contently. 'What?" Luhan demanded, slamming his class role down.

 "So..?"

the boys asked, trying to make him speak the truth.

"So what?" Luhan replied, irritated. "It's obvious that there's something between you and Suzy."  before Luhan could rebut, he had already seen that the boys had taken their spots around Luhan, just like children ready to hear a story telling from their first grade teacher.

 Luhan slammed his role book tight, and heaved a big sigh which echoed around the entire pool.

 

"There's nothing between us you guys.. " Luhan sighed, glancing into his mobile phone. he crossed his legs, trying to act as naive as possible- to hide the pain and the sorrow that was building up his heart any moment. Luhan opened his mouth to say another word, but the only thing that responded was the dull silence that was brought out by his tears.

 The beady tear rolled down his cheeks, hitting the floor right before Sungjoon and DoJin.

 

 The two boys stared in awe, switching their glances from the tear to Luhan's eyes. 'D..did you just... cry?" SungJoon stuttered, awed for words.

 

 

'What really happened..?" DoJin placed a hand on Luhan's shoulder, gently squeezing it. Luhan buried his face inside his knees, literally giving up his pride. he began to sob miserably, clutching his heart at the unbearable pain waving over his heart. the true feeling of sadness and anguish was making the use of him. the fact that he could tell no one about his real self, about how he had to adjourn it until they would discover it themselves- was what made everything much harder for Luhan.

  He wanted to scream, just let everything out.

 

  'It's nothing.. my contact lenses hurt.. that's why.." He laughed half heartedly, shaking off DoJin's hand off his shoulder. he re-opened his role book and began to organize his files, regardless of his tears that wet the paper files. he sniffled and wiped the tears off, returning to his work.

 

'What is happening to everyone.. Woohyun's distorted as , and our teacher's crying over love.." Sungjoon murmured to himself, rising from his spot.  just as the three people stood in silence, the creaking of the glass door was heard, followed by the footsteps making its way towards them. Sungjoon  and DoJin looked up, gasping to see the figure stepping towards them.

 

  'What are you doing here?!" DoJin hissed, but was ignored. Luhan felt the presense right before him, but he had no courage to look up- for he feared it would be exactly he thought it would be.  Luhan heard shuffling sounds before the glass door creaked open, and he felt as if it was only him and her in the big space.

 

  "Luhan.." Suzy whispered, gently touching his shoulder.

Luhan stood, punching her hands off. Suzy gasped as she clutched her wrist in pain. she began to back away one by one, one step closer into the water of the pool. her eyes were filled with fear, as she watched Luhan approach him one by one.

 

This wasn't how it was supposed to be!

 

"I.. I'm sor-" Before Luhan could finish his sentence, followed a ginormous splash into the pool. Suzy was slowly sinking to the bottom of the pool helplessly trying to stay afloat with her injured wrist. her legs weren't doing her much good as she began to sink anyway- right before Luhan's eyes. her soaked hair began wrapping around her face, making no way for her to breathe.

 

  'Luhan.. Luhan..! Please Help me.." She begged, before her entire face plnuged under water, leaving the only thing of her, be her air bubbles rising up the water.

 

 

But what was even more surprising.

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan just stood there, watching her die.

 


I didn't update this in like.... forever.. wow..

But thanks for reading.. if anyone did.. T_T

i lost all muy subbers didn't i.............

 

131216-2.gif?type=w1