o4

Reincarnations

 

 

Guys! I uploaded a Preview story video on the foreword to explain how the reincarnation started and to retell the death more clearly! and it's self made, so sorry if it isn't that good

 


 


   "I think you should take Woohyun to a hospital. he's not himself.. lately." DoJin reported to Woohee as they watched SungJoon throw Woohyun onto the couch, and letting Woohyun plop there with his school bag clutched in his arms. Do-Jin could see what a mess Woohee was, because he knew Woohee would never let a gray hair get to her, but lately he had been seeing a few plop on her scalp.

  "Thanks for your concern DoJin.. you know he's still shocked from Luhan.." "I mean, we know that Woohyun's had a hard time but it really seems to have destroyed him.. the first day he didn't seem bothered at all, but the past few days he's been acting like a total idiot and screaming the fact that he saw Luhan once again at school.." Woohee's eyes grew wide at DoJin's statement.

  SungJoon joined them, nodding along to what DoJin was saying. "What?" "Don't be too startled noona.. it's nothing serious.. it's just that our new swimming coach seems to have alot of similarities with Luhan.. i mean for sure, he certainly looked alot like Luhan, just more groomed.. it's not such a bad idea to let him have some absense from school.. he nearly drowned in the pool when he was versing the coach in butterfly.. you do not know how many people it took to get him out of there you know.." they all glanced at the poor Woohyun whose lips were blue and shaking in fear.

  "I called Suzy." SungJoon noticed Woohee as DoJin agreed. "Suzy's been pretty.. shocked about all this when we told her. Suzy and Woohyun are both victims.. she should be coming over here in a few minutes." "WHy did you call her?" Woohee's voice grew despondent. the two boys felt the awkwardness surrounding them from Woohee's disappointment. "N..noona we didn't mean it that way.. it's just.." SungJoon sighed. "Just intimate talks with her wouldn't hurt yeah..? we know she's a cold girl but you have to understand.. anyone could turn cold when the person they love has gone.. " "BUT SHE KNOWS!" Woohee screamed, shocking DoJin and SungJoon.

  "K..knows what..?" "that Woohyun was the one who ki-" Woohee covered in despair. she sat on the stool, crying with her breaths. "N..noona.. we'll just come back next time.." "Yes that's a good idea.. i'm not feeling too well.. thanks for dropping Woohyun off.." Woohee greeted them as they walked out the door, greeted by despondent murmurs which filled the door.

   

  'Why are you here?! Go back!" Woohee heard SungJoon mutter. to her curiosities, Woohee visited the entrance porch to see Suzy standing there with a bouquet of flowers in her hands, along with a man behind her who almost seemed too familiar to Luhan.  "Do you know what he's done to Woohyun?! Do you want to ruin his sist-" "Who's that?" Woohee stood, peeking off from the kitchen wall divider.

  the four people exchanged glares of awkwardness except for Luhan, who seemed to be deeming at Woohee with the face that was divinity. "Unni.." Suzy cried as she placed the bouquet in Woohee's hands and hugged her tightly, gripping her waists. it was one of the warmest hugs that Suzy could offer, and one that she wouldn't give to just anybody. Suzy was quite an intimate girl, just not with Woohyun. there was all a past to that, revealed soon.

   "Suzy ya.. Are you alright..?" Woohee whispered, recompensing the past painful moments with a jaw nod, which pressed Woohee's back lightly. Suzy released from Woohee and looked into her eyes, grabbing her hands. the two had telepathy almost, Suzy seemed to almost know everything with a touch of a glance.

   "You guys can go now." Suzy addressed the two boys who were trying to push Luhan out the door. to SungJoon and DoJin, Luhan may be just a swim coach, but in Woohee's eyes, she knew there was something more auspicious about him. the entire time, Woohee couldn't take her eyes off Luhan who seemed so much like the Luhan who had died.

   "Unni.. this is.. Woohyun's swim coach.. the one that Woohyun suffered over.. the one.. " she paused, "he called Luhan." Suzy, malfunctioning to stand properly fell onto the couch and shoved Woohyun's head into the cushion corner. she was drained from energy, anybody could tell. her white skin which used to be like snow white was no longer, it was pale and lacking vitamin C. Bunglingly, Luhan managed to find himself a spot without making a sound which would disrupt Woohyun's sleep.

   Woohee returned with a squeezed orange juice from the morning Woohyun left without it, because she knew Suzy needed it for her skin. smiling at her meticulous aspect, Suzy took a sip and bit her tongue at the sourness before she addressed the matter. "I know this seems a bit sudden.. but doesn't he.. resemble Luhan?"  her lifeless tone almost sounded mocking.

  "Uh.." Luhan rubbed his jaws. "I'm sorry.. but am i missing something about this.. Luhan?" Luhan spoke as he got the chaste glances from both the girls. Luhan lowered his head, biting his lips in regret. Woohee chuckled with her nose, nodding as she rested on the small chair. "Yeah, this Luhan used to be our Woohyun's brother." "Oh i see.. it's a coincidence because my name happens to be Luhan  too.." Luhan threw a light joke, failing to match to the awkward aura.

   "There really must be dopplegangers in this world.. it's funny, how one appears after another, just like that." Woohee quoted, fiddling with her nails. she seemed almost as if she was out of this world, like she wasn't in the right state of mind. strangely, Luhan didn't feel the necessary uncomfortableness that was to come at every first impression sessions. it felt almost as these girls knew him before, way before.

   "I don't see Luhan anywhere.. may i ask where he currently is?" in his politest voice, Luhan smiled. at that, Suzy frowned and sighed as if the world was crashing down onto her shoulders. Luhan didn't understand why, but everytime he looked at Suzy he felt a pang of sadness and grief inside his heart. he didn't know why, but it kept on hurting. to him.. it felt as if he wasn't looking at her, he would go crazy because his heart would miss her. it was by far the craziest thought to have on someone you met for the first time in this life, but he felt as he had some special connection with her. something that matched with her heart.

   "He's dead." Woohee responded so casually, that it startled Luhan. "fell off a cliff." Woohee began laughing hysterically, emanating the awkward silence that wrapped over them like an itchy wool blanket.  Suzy bit her lips, calming the unni beside her. "Uh.. i'm sorry.. she's just in alot of shock because.. she was really close with Luhan.." she faked a smile, trying to calm Woohee who was beyond crying now.

   "How about you?" Luhan grew stoic as his eyes smiled, facing Suzy who seemed pained at this entire topic. enthralled in a mystic way, Suzy placed Woohee next to Woohyun and sipped her juice, trying to stop her heart from getting mellow. although she had always made a promise with Luhan to stay strong if anything did happen to each other, words were words and actions were harder to follow through.

  but letting no tears freefall was the least she could do for her poor sweetheart.

"Yes.. i was close to him.. he was a good friend.." her voice started to break off. she could feel the signal for her tears to come, the only way she could prevent it was to puff and huff.

"WHy are you puffing?" Luhan asked, intimated by her actions. chuckling naively, Suzy began to dry her eyes as she laughed.  "He was actually my boyfriend.. i remember moments before he.. died.. he sent me a text message.. telling me that he loved me and that i would promise him never to cry.. and that he was sorry.. at that time.. i didn't know what he was talking about but all i felt was resentment towards him.."

  'Why..?"

"There's so much regret in my heart.. before he went.. we had a huge fight over nothing.. i didn't even get to tell him sorry.. i guess it was all my fault that he left.. probably leaving me like that.."

  Nobody knew why, but at that moment Luhan could relate to her. he felt a pang of sadness and anger in his heart- both mixed was almost like water that was inbetween hot and cold. was this one of the new emotions he felt in his past life that he was feeling in this life for the first time?

 

 

 

 

 

*Flashback :Suzy *

 

   'Why do you always have to be such a jerk over every single decision?!" Suzy pushed Luhan as he crashed against the bookshelf, slightly injuring his shoulder as a huge english dictionary fell on his shoulder. mindless of that, Suzy began to empower all her anger onto Luhan who was helpless of his girlfriend's anger. he was that type of guy to never get angry at someone who he loved and liked so much.

  "It's just one party Suzy! HyeJin is a friend! she's been my friend for thirteen years! please, i will just come back after she cuts the cake.. i can't betray my friend who helped me survive Korea at my worst.." Luhan's voice faded as Suzy glared at him with her unbelievable look. she crossed her arms and stood a big distance away from Luhan.

  "Is HyeJin more important than me?" that question. that question that popped up in every single love fight between couples. Luhan mimicked the answer No with his mouth as he tried to approach her, but her answer stabbed a knife into his heart. "GET AWAY YOU MONSTER!" her voice rung in his ears like the ringing of a church bell. he could endure anything, anything but that.

  Luhan backed away, nodding as tears fell one by one down his cheeks. 'Am i really a monster to you..?" he trailed off, staring at her with his heartbroken eyes. yet he still couldn't find the heart to hate her, for his heart still loved her no matter what. she was his first love, and was planning to be his only one. "What extravagant thing do you think you've done that you think you have the right to cry?!" Suzy screamed on the top of her lungs, they could feel the roof vibrating. "The one that's supposed to be crying is me! Do you think i haven't noticed that you spent more time with HyeJin?! and that you've forgotten our three year anniversary?!"

   "I didn't forget Suzy. why do you always have the stereotype that the guy always have to be the one who always has to make all the effort in a relationship?!" Luhan screamed back, startling Suzy.  she laughed of sarcasm, but continued to listen. "Is it too much to sometimes make the first move and surprise me?! every single day, i lived my life for you! i'm not even sure what my dream is because i lived thinking.. my dream was you. is it too hard to just..  help me once..?"

  'Do you think those sympathetic words will touch my heart?! I'm not like other girls Luhan. there were so many boys wanting to make me theirs. but i chose you because you were special. you made me feel comfortable.. but now.. you're nothing more than a chinese stuck up."

 

Chinese stuck up.

Chinese stuck up.

Chinese stuck up.

Chinese stuck up.

Chinese stuck up.

 

  Luhan reached his at that last word. anything but that. he had it worse getting picked on for being chinese, now even Suzy. he felt as if an arrow was stuck inside his heart. this unbearable pain had him even hard to breathe. his eyes were becoming hazy as he fell to the floor, watching Suzy who was crossing her arms.

   "You know what? why don't you just go fall off a cliff and die?! now that i think maybe i should have accepted Woohyun's confession instead." Suzy walked out the room, killing Luhan softly with her words.. the door slammed shut, along with Luhan's heart.

 

*END*

 

  "I didn't mean what i really said..  only if i held him back.. only if i wasn't so selfish.." a tear helped itself down her cheeks. Suzy rushed and wiped it away, embarrassed to look at Luhan who stared at her in a stoic expression. "I know what you're thinking.." she sniffled. "that i'm a rude who doesn't deserve to love.."

  "No." he replied short. her eyes shot up, giving him the look of why on earth would you think that? face. "I think you're a really brave and strong girl." he smiled.  Suzy only looked down, one shotting the sour orange juice to punish herself. she groaned in pain, before she looked upto Luhan to present a ugly tear filled face.

 "Even seeing you makes me feel so shaming.. because you remind me of Luhan.. those eyes.." she teared again, hitting herself. "I'm sorry.. i'm just emotionally tired.."

"It's okay. i understand. i.. lost someone so close to me too.. i had a girlfriend.. she looked almost like you.." Luhan smiled. "I left her without saying goodbye.. and i regret it so much.. becfause in this world.. i know i can never love her forever.. because i won't be there forever.." he looked down, thinking and smiling a painful smile.

   "I guess we're both equal.."

 

"Do you want to know a way to stop your tears?"

 

"How?"

 

"My grandmother told me this. when we die, we rise to heaven or maybe hell.. with a candle stick in our hands. each of our candle stick is lit and shines brighter than ever.. but their candle will be extinguished by our tears if their loved ones shed a tear from earth.. and that they will be isolated from everyone else because they don't have a light.. so for the sake of making that person happy.. don't cry."

  "Wh.."

"Don't cry Suzy. if you don't want Luhan to be alone even after in that world.. at least make him happy and stop crying.."

 

  Suzy looked at him with a fascinated look on her face, almost like the way she looked at Luhan when she was in love with him. "That's.. exactly what Luhan would say to me.." uncontrollably, another tear fell followed by each other. she wiped it roughly, slapping herself. it was so uncontrollable, she hated herself for doing it.

  "I'm probably hurting Luhan even now.. Luhan doesn't deserve someone like me.." She wailed, scratching her face as the tears kept on freefalling. without any words, Luhan stood up and sat next to her, placing a warm hug over her. startled, but she didn't say anything. Suzy found his hug so mellow and warm, it almost healed her heart. it was the same sensation as to when Luhan hugged her. she could just forget the world and enter her sweet dreams..

 

  "It's okay. You can cry. Cry all you want, and promise that you will never cry again." he pat her back, awkwardly turning to Woohee who was giving him a funny look, probably of where did this idiot learn all these cheesy quotes sort of face. mindless of Woohee, a smile carved up his lips.

  It felt so good, that his heart was fluttering.

 

He felt such a wonderful sensation, it was so hard to let go. his heart was telling his body that he had seen this girl somewhere before, that this girl was a very important existance to him. almost as if.. he lived for this girl. of course Luhan knew, that in his past life that this girl was apparently his girlfriend. the name Luhan, the way this girl gave him romantic chills, she knew. but it was rather strange that he could not feel a single sensation to let him retrace their moments in their past life, or so.

 

  "Can you be my friend..?" She asked, in the midst of the hug.

 

 

"No." Luhan replied violently, roughly releasing from the hug and shifting his direction so that his back was facing her. "Why?" her voice was so wishful and wanting, it was so hard to resist. "I.. I have to leave this place in a year.i'm scared you'll grow affection for me and i will indeed too, and that it will be so hard to leave you." Luhan stuttered, scratching his head. he was unsure where his hands should be, deliverin this message.  it bothered him a great deal.

 

  "We can be friends for just a year. We can be aqcuaintances." Suzy suggested.

 

"Acquaintances?"

 

"Yeah. Intimate Acquaintances."

 

 

"I.. uh.. have to go now." Luhan stood up, and rushed out the door before Suzy could lay another word inside his head. he ran, rushing to get that house out of his sight. he ran through the street where he first assumedly met Woohyun at that cold night and leaned towards the brick wall damming the other houses.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  'Intimate Acquaintance?"

 

That one relationship was too deep to hurt Suzy, because he knew Suzy wanted more than just intimate acquaintances."

 

 

"It doesn't sound all that bad.  only if someone would really define for me what a Intimate acquaintance is." and with that, Luhan continued his walk, furthering himself from the house of the girl who wanted to be just intimate acquaintances.

 



I'm really sorry i'm slacking on update..

my parents had a fight >< and my dad is on the computer all the time so its hard to update

and everything.. but please understand.. things are so hard for me at the moment..

But yeah, regardless of that, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Hope itwasnt too cheesy for ya all.

and do leave a comment and upvote the story <3