o3

Reincarnations

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

   "Something about him seems strangely familiar.." Luhan breathed as he sat in the forest, surrounded by dark but thick thickets of trees. the sky was crepescule due to the tree barks and leaves shielding him from the sunlight. Luhan became weak in sunlight, it was one of the cons of a reincarnation. Luhan was in deep thoughts to as his mission given the moment he was reincarnated.

  That it was his job to figure out the past he had in his life before, and that he will cross this life dealing with the same people as to in his last life. he knew nothing, but it was rather odd that the face and the name of Nam Woohyun was nailed into his head since the day he was reborn on the surface of the rockface. at first he found it absurd that this was such a place to be reincarnated, but after his transmigration reading- he knew to a degree to why his reincarnation was at that exact place.

  Luhan knew that his brother pushed him off, yet he just couldn't retrace the name and the face of his own brother in that particular session of the reading. perhaps that's what the gods forbid from the heavens, it was a mission to figure out himself in the split 365 days he was given. Luhan was not a human, neither a ghost. he was a reincarnation, the thing inbetween life and death.

  He had no shadow, he had no emotions except to have the limitation of feeling what he felt in his previous life. new discovereries that weren't cultivated in his past life would strictly be forfeited. perhaps this was why Luhan felt anger whenever he saw Woohyun, yet the blinding truth was that everyone knew who killed Luha except for himself.

   He heard the howling of the wolf, followed by  footsteps which were adjacent to each other. soon, he felt the presence before him. the sound of shifting were heard before the figure took a seat next to Luhan and looked straight ahead, avoiding eye contact with Luhan. "You have 363 days left. Seems like a huge loss doesn't it? now that two days are already off." the dark voice trailed off.

  "Can't really feel the importance as of now." Luhan replied casually, shoving his hands inside his pant pockets. "I heard you went to get the transmigration reading done today.." "Yeah. This world is too complicating to accomplish without the help." "You know when i did that on my first day of reincarnation.. i got one hundred days cut off.." "Why," Luhan asked as if it was a normal thing. "Because i was reincarnated in the place of someone else. the punismnents are deep when that happens. there are certain people on this planet..  fighting their way for a fourth reincarnation.. " "Wouldn't be surprised why. this world seems to be.. everything that you could ever wish for."

 

 the figure sighed, unveiling his black hoodie to reveal his scarlet hair and his ebony eyes which glowed in the dark. so did Luhan's hazel eyes. the figure's name was Kris, the only relation that Luhan had in his reincarnation. Kris was a tall figure- who gave charismatic aura which was probably what caused his death- jealousy of other boys. currently he and Kris were the onlt reincarnations in South Korea- the only ones standing in the same state. this called for a miracle, usually reincarnations were never together.

  "How many days you have left?" Luhan asked, shifting his head towards Kris. "165. " he groaned. "Have you found the person?" "Yes.. " "Seems as life is easy for you Kris." Luhan smirked sarcastically. Luhan secretly felt jealousy stinging his heart. "Ah.." he hissed, clutching his heart at that new emotion he felt. Kris flinched, but soon chuckled. Kris knew, it was all the process of getting new emotions you've had in your past life. Jealousy, hate, greed, anger would sting and burn your heart at the first encounter. Happiness, joy, excitement would flutter your heart on the first encounter. Sadness, grief, regret would simply.. leave a tear drop falling.

  'Did you feel jealous? It's normal to feel that way. I remember when i refound my girlfriend with another boy, i was admitted to hospital due to sudden heart seizures." the silence filled them, before the two burst into laughter. they knew each other too well, and that was something of great humour to them. people like them never fell in love so seriously, so this was somethinh new.

  "So.. what are your plans now.. that you've found the sinned third reincarnator.." Luhan asked, tensifying again. Kris only sighed, chuckling softly under his mouth as he rubbed the temple of his face. "The thing is.. she's the one.." Luhan eye's popped in shock. "Y..you mean your girlfriend is the sinned reincarnator? but h..how..?" "Now i remember everything so clearly.. i know the truth.. she knew well herself that in order to protect herself from getting taken away, she was secretly ordering those people to distract me and attack me so i wouldn't be able to make a move on her.." "Y..ou shouldn't linger around someone who doesn't love you.." "But i still love her too much." Kris finished off, burying his face in his knees.

  "Luhan, let me tell you something. there are two types of men in this world. the men who never mature until they die, and the men who click to reality after the precious is gone.. don't make the same mistake i made.." Kris veiled the cloak on his head before he disappeared into the thickets, raising a single hand in the air.

-------------------------------------------------------

  -Woohyun's high school-

 

   "Did you hear? Apparently the swimming coach got fired after that ual accusation case with Baek Jinhee!" rumours exploded around the twelfth graders as they walked past the classroom. things had returned to normal for Woohyun and his friends, but there was still a little distance between them- because his friends were gullible for rumours.

  "Again?" Woohyun irked, cocking an eyebrow up. this was the third time their swimming coach had been fired, just their swimming coach. it was of different cases, usually because of girls claiming that teachers walked in on them while changing and accuse it into . swimming was the one thing Woohyun trusted himself in, yet he found it hard to keep up when the coach started to change every five months. "Man.. at this rate i won't even be able to make it into the olympics.."

  'Shut up you loser, you only swim to get those free tickets to waterparks from the teachers.." Do-Jin, Woohyun's desk buddy punched his arms as he sniggered. Do-Jin was his swimming buddy, his desk buddy, his class buddy, his almost everything. "Shut up, you do it for the hot girls you see at competetions and compare the size of their asses.. at least free coupons are better than that.." "Anyway," Do-Jin ignored Woohyun, changing the topic to something else.

  "Then who's going to be the new coach?"

 

"I heard that this time the new coach is chinese.." SungJoon, another fitness freak in their group added, bringing the rest of the swimming team in the class into interest. soon the entire swim team had gathered at Woohyun to hear the information. "You know i was lurking around the pool the other day and i saw this blonde chinese dude touring the place with the principal. From what i heard, apparently the guy is really good at Korean.. he's like a korean blood inheritor.." Woohyun felt something suspicious about this.

  The way SungJoon described it seemed so.. irking, because he would never listen to SungJoon- but he was always the first one to know about these things that happened in the team. "And his face is like the next Won Bin you know? When i first saw him, i thought he was a walking mannequin! he's like some vampire who has no blood.. he sparkles in the sunlight man.." "Really??" exciting the other female members, they rushed back to their desks to gossip.

  "Did you hear his name?" Woohyun asked seriously, sitting at the edge of his seat. startled at Woohyun's seriousness, SungJoon cleared his breath and continued. "I heard it, but you know i can't remember anything chinese except for Ching Chang Chong.." SungJoon joked, laughing along with his mates. "Since we missed training for an entire week, i assume that today we're going to be having hardcore training by that person.." all the other guys sighed in dismay except for Woohyun frowning.

   "You know the other day i saw someone similiar lurking around the sports ground, i remembered him because he literally sparkled in the sunlight. he disappeared under the school building but man, his skin was legit edward cullen." DoJin added, sniggering. Woohyun gulped in fear. Woohyun remembered that time he met Luhan at the sports ground, he was starting to think things were becoming so close with Luhan..

 

  'By the way, what period is it now?" DoJin checked his watch, at the sound of the break bell ending. "LOL, it's swimming!" SungJoon exclaimed as they grabbed their swimming bags from under their bag hooks attached onto their desks. they were about to leave, but was fascinated at Woohyun not budging at his favourite activity in the school. "Ya Nam Woohyun.. " SungJoon trailed off awkwardly. "Did you forget your swimmers..?" he asked, checking under his desk to see his swimwear bag there.

  "You guys go ahead.. I'm not feeling too well.." Woohyun tried to wave his friends off but too bad for their gluey relationship, DoJin and SungJoon dragged him all the way towards the pool, where the rest of the swimteam awaited, stretching, and some exiting from the changerooms. one thing was for sure, everyone was gossiping about the new coach coming that session. everyone was boggling at SungJoon- since he was the team captain and he knew the best about hot gossips of the school.

 

  'Bang Sung Joon!" the other guys called on him. "Wut," he replied absentmindedly. "Is it true that the new coach's a psychic?" the other guys sniggered as they knuckle fived each other. SungJoon frowned, at their sarcasm. "Where did you hear that?" SungJoon laughed along at their joke. "The other day when we were at the transmigration reading," "You guys actually attended that thing?" SungJoon raised an eyebrow. "Yeah whatever, we did and we saw this guy walking out of the office with blonde hair, and his skin sparkles in the darkness, like legit. did you know? he has hazel eyes which glow in the dark? must be fake chinese lenses from overseas!" they sniggered as they joined the other guys in the swim team. DoJin and SungJoon frowned, startled at the sight of Woohyun crumnbling to the ground with his swimwear in his hands.

  "Dude get up! You're gonna get your pants wet dude!" DoJin tried to drag him up, screaming in his ears. it was the first time they had seen Woohyun act so strange, becuase usually he was the trouble maker of the team and often would push the team into the pool whilst they were stretching. "It's probably the aftermath after Luhan's death.." SungJoon whispered as the two of them nodded and helped Woohyun into the changeroom.

-------------------------------

 

   Soon, the entire team gathered infront of the pool, waiting for the new coach to walk in. the clock striked to twelve, and the door marched open to reveal a young man walking into the pool with his face covered under a visor. you could make out the thin tinted rose lips which peeked out under the visor and the way his milky skin reflected against the pool water.

  Even the way he walked seemed like a different dimention, a dimention that the students liked. this teacher had swag. the teacher placed down the roll down onto the floor and took a seat on the plastic chair, motioning for everyone else to sit like he was jesus. all the students eyes were fixed on him, staring at his lips as that was the only part of him they could see with his visor on.

 

  Everyone exchanged glances then back to the coach.

 

 

"Good afternoon class," he greeted as the students bowed back at him. Except for Woohyun. he sat there in the corner, fading out behind his friends' back- crumbling away into a big piece of fear. he was blocking the coach's voice with his palms, murmuring curses under his breath. this turned flagrant enough for everyone to notice, including the teacher.

 

   "This is the senior swim team of 2013? " the teacher continued. "Yes sir, the male championship team for 2013." SungJoon addressed, trying to calm Woohyun down. the teacher slipped the visor off, receiving wows from the team at his face. the teacher ruffled his hair, smiling as he saw Woohyun averting eyes with him.

  "So, as rumours spread, yes i am chinese. Just call me.. Coach Xi. Coach Luhan.And no i am not a psychic," he eyed the students who had made the rumour. "I;ve been training in the national swim team of Korea since grade one, and i have multiple degrees in the degree of physical education." Luhan's voice was ringing in Woohyun's ears regardless of his blocking.

  Woohyun knew that his entire introduction was a lie, but his heart wouldn't allow him to say a word.

"I've been personal trainers of the best swimmers in the world, and i can guarantee that at least the half of this team will become world reknowned olympic artists. " he bowed, as the other students whistled and clapped in joy. Luhan smiled, feeling a light flutter on his heart. this must be excitement he thought.

  SungJoon raised his arms, to ask devious questions.  "Yes?" "How come you haven't entered the olympics with your skills? you could have beaten ian thorpes with your talent." "My dream wasn't to become a great swimmer. My ambition was to turn people like you into the world's greatest swimmers acknowledged by the world. I can make you into the next Park Taehwan." [Park Taehwan is One of Korea's greatest Swimmers]

   The other students whispered amongst themselves in excitement, giving favouritism to the teacher. he turned his attention to Woohyun, acting like a total idiot behind SungJoon and DoJin. Luhan walked towards him, automatically parting the road for him to walk in. he stood before Woohyun, smiling.

'Sir.." SungJoon whispered into Luhan's ears.

 

 

"Oh, really? I had a friend who passed away too.. Woohyun.. it was too bad his brother killed him as well.." Luhan smirked. "Looks like we'll have a fun time in this team together, won't we?"

 

 

And like that, Luhan grabbed Woohyun and helped him up- putting him first in line for the freestyle race.

 

 


I am really sorry for the late update everyone.. as i mentioned in my past Author notes,

i said i was going on a vacation to las vegas with friends so i didnt get to update..

Im so sorry about that! but on the other hand, oh lord did you guys see EXO's growl??

it's actually amazing hown they filmed it in one go zomgg :0 LOL

maybe i should add a part of growl concept into my next few chapters.. LOL

please upvote and comment! thanks ily you all subscribers.