Sehun and Luhan.

Welcome Home, Daddy!

It was well past midnight when Sehun and Luhan put everyone to sleep. The younger male hugged his lover’s waist as they waddled to their room. The young doctor was finally happy that he was able to be in his lover’s arms. Everything about them made him realize that he was finally home.

“I’m glad to be home.” He said when they stood in the middle of their bedroom. “I’m never leaving again.”

The younger chuckled and placed his lips gently on the other’s neck. “You say that now.”

“I mean it, Hunnie. Six weeks is such a long time. How did I do it?” the twenty-four year old whined.

“You sound like Baekhyun.”

Luhan snorted and wiggled out of his lover’s grip before grabbing his wrist and pulling him to the bed. He pushed the younger down and climbed on top of him, snuggling into his chest. The entire time, Sehun tried not laugh at the antics of his elder lover, wrapping his arms around him. The man on his chest hummed in happiness.

“Hunnie,” Luhan cooed in Sehun’s arms. “Do you remember when we first started dating and the stars we picked?”

“Of course. Why would I forget?”

“Do you remember what we did when we got the kids?”

“We picked their stars?”

Luhan nodded. “Yeah that.”

“What about them?”

“I looked at them every night and strange enough it made me want to work harder. And then when everyone called, it made me miss everyone even more. Hunnie how did you do it?”

Sehun was quiet for a moment before speaking. “I don’t know, honestly. I missed you too much.” He said hugging the other tightly in his arms. “Just talking wasn’t enough or even seeing your face via video calls. I really wanted to hold you like this.”

“Oh?”

“And the boys.” The younger started and trailed off.

“What about the boys?”

“They missed you too.”

The Chinese male raised his head and looked to his lover before smiling softly. He grabbed Sehun’s face and brought it closer to his before placing his lips against the ones that he loved oh so much. Their lips molded together perfectly with each kiss given. When Luhan pulled away, he moved back to his spot on Sehun’s chest and snuggled back into it

 “I know.” He said with a happy smile.

Silence over took the couple for a few minutes before Luhan started to talk about the hospital in China. Sehun nodded and listened to the other while he spoke, somewhat interested into what the other was talking about. The doctor kept talking about the patients he felt close with and the patients that he knew he would never see again. There were no tears as Luhan spoke, just some sad words when reality punched him in the face.

The two stayed like that for a long time, filling in the missing parts of their lives while the other wasn’t with them. They shared a few shy kisses here and there and a few passionate ones that would leave their hair messy, but it was worth it. At least to them it was.

"You're as cute as a button." Luhan snag quietly when it was a quiet. Sehun squeezed the Chinese male in confusion but Luhan just waved him off.

It was a little after two in the morning when a soft knock came from their bedroom door. Both males stopped talking and looked to each other before Luhan got off Sehun to answer the door. Baekhyun stood in the doorway, rubbing his eyes and looking at his parents. He yawned and raised his arms, begging to be carried.

“I wanted to thleep with Daddy and Appa.” He said. “Can I?”

Luhan picked up the five year old and kissed his nose. “Of course you can.”

“Can we two?” Kyungsoo asked, popping his head into the room followed by Minseok and both father’s laughed motioning for the other two to come in.

It was like a mini sleepover inside of the parent’s room but the kids were happy. After all their family was complete once again.

“Good night, Daddy.” Baekhyun mumbled sleepily. “I’m glad that you’re home.”

~~~~

Miki says:
Guys, that's it. D: It's the end. /cries.
I'm going to miss this like a lot.
I don't know when I'll write another fluffy fic
so until then bye bee~~
Oh and before I forget, the lyric that Luhan sang
and that's above is from a song called
Cute. It's filled with cheesy pick up lines.
I'm not kidding. Cx