Minseok, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun.

Welcome Home, Daddy!

Luhan’s jaw dropped when he saw the living room. Green, red and blue greeted him rather happily and he Chinese male smiled happily as he gripped Minseok’s hand. His eyes scanned the whole room to see balloons, streamers, another banner and pictures that the kids had drawn but his eyes landed to the table in front of the room. There sat a cake that looked like it took a long time to do.

“The cake is amazing.” He said not taking his gaze off it. “Who did it?”

“Well I baked it according to the directions Kyungsoo gave me and he decorated it while I came to get you.” Sehun answered, resting his hand on the Chinese male’s waist.

Luhan’s eyes became wide and he turned to Kyungsoo. “You did that?” he asked amazed by his middle son. Kyungsoo nodded against his father’s leg.

“I did. Do you like it?”

“I love it. Tell me Kyunggie, how did you get the strawberries those colours?”

Kyungsoo held out his hands which were slightly coloured. “I dyed them.”

“Dyed them?”

The seven year old nodded. “I watched a show where they were making cakes and it showed food dye. I asked Appa to but not food dye and not food colouring.” Kyungsoo stopped talking for a minute. “Appa let me try it on dinner one day.” He said proudly. “We had purple meatballs and green spaghetti.”

Luhan held back a laugh and pinched the middle son’s cheeks. “Did you, now?”

“It wath very good, Daddy!” Baekhyun said with a smile. “Kyungthoo hyung’th dye and Appa’th meal wath the bethh.”

The Chinese male finally laughed and picked up Baekhyun, poking the youngest’s nose. “I see.”

Baekhyun nodded. “We can make thome for Daddy later.” He beamed.

“I would like that.” Luhan said with a smile. “Now what is all this?”

Baekhyun wiggled around in Luhan’s arms and he set the five year old down. He turned to his brothers and looked at them with wide and excited eyes.

“Ith it time?” he asked with a bright smile and Kyungsoo turned to Sehun and looked at him.

“Is it, Appa?” Kyungsoo asked starting to bounce on his feet. Sehun could only nod and smile at the three.

“Go get ready!” Sehun said with a smile and the three scrambled off to get ready for what they had prepared for their father.

Luhan turned to Sehun with a confused look. “What’s going on?”

The student only smiled and ushered his lover to the couch where Luhan sat with a pout. Sehun tried his best to ignore the pout coming from the other male. There was no way that he was going to give into the look because every time there was a look, he always gave in. He wasn’t going to give in.

Sehun took a peek and Luhan was still pouting. He looked away.

He wasn’t going to give in.

He looked back at the other who was still pouting. Again he looked away.

He wasn’t going to give in.

“Sehunnie,” Luhan whined and the said boy gulped loudly.

“Err…” he started before he heard his name being called by Minseok. “And that is me!” he said running away.

Luhan pouted even more. “Damn.” He whispered.

It was another few minutes before Sehun came out. The said boy smiled at Luhan and pulled out a stool from behind the wall. Placing the stool in a certain angle, he smiled more and sat down. He cleared his throat before he spoke, ignoring the soft giggles coming from the wall.

“I would say ‘ladies and gentlemen’ but seeing how it’s just you…” Sehun trailed off teasingly. “So! Chinese Daddy, I would like to present you with the Seminsoobaek Talent Show!”

Luhan giggled and clapped his hands, wooing his family.

“Now everyone will be competing to get the second piece of cake, seeing as the first piece is yours to begin with. Everyone agreed to that am I correct?”

“Yes!” all the kids said from behind the wall.

“Shall we begin?” Sehun asked and again the three agreed. Minseok was first.

The ten year old walked out in his nice shirt and a set of pants. He smiled widely to Luhan before looking at Sehun and nodding his head. Music filled the room and the ten year old started to dance. There was a few errors here but it was still very nice.

Luhan watched in amazement as his eldest son danced like he did. He knew that Minseok was learning how to dance but he had no idea that it was like this. He felt so proud of the little boy.

Once Minseok was done, he bowed and moved to sit on the floor by a stuffed pig. He petted the animal before turning his attention to the stage once again.

Kyungsoo came out in something that Luhan recognized as the outfit for the talent show at his school. It was then that everything suddenly made sense. The three of them put on the talent show for Luhan so that he could say he saw everyone and once again, tears filled Luhan’s eyes.

The seven year old wore a pair of dark red pants and a white button up and a red bow tie. Around his tiny shoulders was a pair of suspenders that matched his bow tie. He smiled sheepishly at his father and turned to Sehun who was now holding a guitar in his hands. 

“Next up,” Sehun started. “We have Kyungsoo singing Perfect Two. There is one difference from when he practiced this originally and that is me playing the guitar. He thought it would be better to hear it live rather than just listening to it on the phone.” The student said with a cheesy smile.

Kyungsoo nodded to Sehun and softly the room was filled with music and Kyungsoo’s sweet voice. The little boy swayed as he sang each word almost perfectly, capturing Luhan’s eyes.

The Chinese father on the other hand was watching as the two started to sing. In his mind were the moments that Sehun and he both shared with each other. From the moment they met to the moment in airport when he came home just hours ago. How Kyungsoo found this song as beyond Luhan’s knowledge but he was glad that the seven year old choose that song.

Finally the last cord was strummed and Kyungsoo smiled widely.

Luhan and Minseok both stood up and clapped for the two now slightly blushing males. The Chinese father wanted to give a hug to the two but there was still one more person to go.

Like Minseok, Kyungsoo walked off the stage and sat next to his brother who gave him a tight hug. Baekhyun walked on stage and everyone laughed. The five year old had a bright yellow hat on, a plain white shirt and paint stained overalls but that’s not what had everyone laughing. It was the way he came on stage. He waddled like a duck and made some type of noise which sounded like a mix of a duck and a whale. Baekhyun had a  giant smile on his face as walked onto the stage.

Just as Sehun was about to talk, Baekhyun cut him off.

“Hello!” he said happily. “Tho, I couldn’t figure out what to do and jutht decided that I wanted to thhow Daddy the danthe that Channieyeollie thhowed me one day. Appa, Kyungthoo hyung and Mintheok hyung haven’t then it yet, tho I hope all of you will like it!” he grinned.

There was no music as Baekhyun started to wiggle around. It’s sad to say that there was no dancing, really. It was just a five year old wiggling around crazily. Throughout the dance, Baekhyun made some noises that no one really knew what they were but laughed nonetheless.

With Baekhyun done, it was time for Luhan to pick who would get the second piece of cake. The doctor looked around at his three kids, who all had giant smiles on their faces ogling at their father. Luhan smiled and cleared his throat.

“I decided who gets the second piece.” He said with a smile and the kids nodded their heads. “And the piece goes to-“

“APPA!” all three cheered loudly.

“I think that Appa thhould get the thecond piece.” Baekhyun said with a smile. “He did a wonderful job playing the guitar for Kyungthoo hyung.”

“He did!” Kyungsoo said with a bright smile.

Luhan blinked before laughing and nodding. “Alright then, Appa gets the second piece.”

Everyone smiled widely and Sehun kissed Luhan’s cheek in happiness.

~~~~

Miki says:
And there is one more chapter left and that's that!
But holy moley 71 subbies? Damnn.
I'm shocked like no tomorrow.
Oh and the song that Kyungsoo sung is called Perfect Two by Auburn.
It's such a cute little song.
And yes, the lyrics up top are part of the song.