Sehun and Baekhyun.

Welcome Home, Daddy!

Flight 3675 was due to arrive in any moment. Oh Sehun tapped his feet on the ground and clicked his tongue. To say that he was nervous wasn't far from the truth. It had been six weeks since his lover had stepped foot in Korea. Six weeks since he last saw the smile he loved in person. Six weeks since the Chinese male last saw their three kids. Six long and hard weeks without the other.

"Appa!" A little boy of five squealed out, holding a giant piece of paper that was almost as big as he was. "How much long until Daddy cometh?"

Sehun let out a chuckle and ruffled the boy's soft hair through his fingers. "Not long, Baekkie."

Baekhyun smiled and let out a huge toothy grin. The little boy hugged the piece of paper tightly and shuffled in his shoes. He could feel his toes curling in excitement and his thoughts onto the one person he truly missed. He remembered that morning when he started to get dressed, his clothes were littered across the floor in search for the perfect outfit. After all, Little Baekhyun wanted to look his best when his Daddy came home. So he picked his favourite bright green polo and white shorts which looked like pants on him, a small green and white backpack and white tennis shoes. He had asked Minseok to do something with his hair and the elder boy just made it messier than it already was which caused the five year old to pout. It was when Kyungsoo came in, did Baekhyun stop pouting and smiled at the second oldest.

Baekhyun looked up to his younger father and poked his side gently. “How muth longer?” he asked. “Thhould we thet up the banner?”

Sehun paused and looked at the screen where the flights were located. Luhan’s flight just landed and the younger father let out a strangled noise.

“Not yet, Baekkie.” He said grabbing one end of the banner. “When I tell you that it’s okay, then we’ll put up the banner.”

Baekhyun nodded and smiled even more. “Do you think Daddy will like it?”

Sehun chuckled and nodded. “I’m sure he’ll love it.”


Luhan’s palms felt sweaty and sticky. He just wanted to be home with his family already and the slow lady in the front wasn’t helping. Ever word that came out of made Luhan want to hit her upside the head and tell her to move.

But he didn’t, which made everything seem worse.

Was he nervous?

He was.

Was he anxious?

He was.

Finally when the lady moved one, the Chinese doctor let out a sigh of relief and waited for his turn to come. He couldn’t help but to think of what his children had in store for him.

So yes, Luhan knew that his kids and lover was going to plan something. They couldn’t just sit by and let Luhan come home to absolutely nothing. Of course there would be hugs and presents but he knew that the kids would want to do something special for him.

He started to let his mind wander and missed his turn. It was only when someone tapped his shoulder that Luhan remembered what he was supposed to be doing. He bowed to the people behind him and scurried off to the Immigration officer.

It took no longer than five minutes with Immigration and Currency and Luhan was on his way. Again he felt that nervousness about meeting his family again. He palmed his pants and held his carry on tightly and moved with the flow to baggage claim. Stopping for a minute, Luhan looked out into the crowds of families and friend, his eyes scanning for the head of hair he knew all too well.

And there it was. The pale white head that he loved.

Luhan felt his heart in his throat as he moved with the crowd again, ever so slowly.


The moment that Sehun laid his eyes on a certain honey blonde, he felt his heart race. He gripped the paper tighter and tore his gaze away from the other.

“Baekkie,” Sehun called out. “It is time.” He said and Baekhyun smiled ever so brightly.

“Okay Appa!” the five year old squealed. He held onto his side of the paper and slowly moved away from his father and saying ‘excuthe me’ when he needed to. Once the paper was long enough, Baekhyun smiled to his younger father and looked ahead, his cheeks warming up slightly. The five year old still hadn’t seen his Chinese father and was looking forward to.

Sehun on the other hand, scanned the crowd for Luhan and smirked when he saw him standing on the second story. He could tell that the elder’s eyes were locked onto the colourful red, green and blue banner. The student could tell that his lover was flustered as he covered his mouth, most likely to stop himself from making strange noises.


Yes there were tears in his eyes, the moment that he laid eyes on the banner. Slowly, he made his way to the escalator and kept his tears in his eyes and his hand over his mouth. He could hear people whispering about how cute the little boy was holding the banner.

Little boy?

Luhan moved his eyes to see Baekhyun standing on the other side of the banner with a big goofy smile. The little boy looked so happy holding the banner that Luhan made a noise and the people in front of him turned to look at him.

“Are you okay?” one of the people asked.

Luhan could only nod before he whispered. “That’s my little boy.”

A smile lit the person’s face as they moved aside and Luhan looked up. It was the same lady that was taking forever earlier. She let out a kind smile and tapped the person in front of her.

“Could you let him through please? That’s his son holding the banner.” She said and people cleared a path for him. Startled, Luhan bowed.

“Thank you.” He said.

The lady smiled. “You’re welcome. Now go and hug your little boy.”

And Luhan did just that. He sprinted down the escalator with Baekhyun in sight, careful not to lose his balance.


Sehun saw the whole thing on the escalator and figured that Luhan made some type of noise to cause a commotion like that.

The student turned to the little boy and smiled. “Do you see him?” he asked and Baekhyun shook his head.

“I don’t thee him.”

Sehun pointed to the escalator. “There.”

Baekhyun followed his father’s finger before his wide smile appeared on his face again. The five year old’s face lit up like a Christmas tree. His feet were itching to run to the other and hug his Daddy tightly. Sehun took note of this and grabbed the end of the banner gently and pushed Baekhyun slightly.

“Go.” He said and Baekhyun took off as fast as his little feet would take him.

“DADDY! Baekhyun screamed.


Luhan heard it. Baekhyun’s scream that is. He saw the little boy running his way and dropped his bag, waiting for the little boy to run towards him. He squatted down and opened his arms and impact hit at the size of a tiny body.

“DADDY!!!” Baekhyun whimpered in Luhan’s arms and the Chinese male held his tears back kissing the little boy’s head. I mith you tho muthh!” he squealed, hugging Luhan’s neck tightly.

Luhan picked up his son and his dropped bag, making his way over to his lover. He held Baekhyun waist, rather tightly as the child wrapped his legs around him.

“Oh, Daddy.” Baekhyun whined like he couldn’t believe that Luhan was really there.

Luhan smiled and kissed the younger’s hair, gently placing the little boy on his feet when they stood in front of Sehun. The Chinese male opened and closed his mouth, not knowing what to say. Everything suddenly made no sense to him as he felt the familiar pair of arms around his waist and lips on his shoulder.

Luhan finally broke down in tears and held Sehun closely. Baekhyun giggled and held his Daddy’s pants before hugging his leg.

“Welcome home, Daddy.” The little boy said.

“Yeah, welcome home, Lu.”

Luhan cried harder.

~~~~

Miki says:
Now excuthe me while I got puke rainbows and unicorns.
Plus, where did all of you come from? O_O
I know that half of you read the other one but OMG, the other half...
I'm so sorry that it took a long time. I had lost the paper with the ideas for the surprises and I couldn't find them for a while. And then my internet hates me... /cries.
But oh well~
I hoped you enjoyed and wait until the next part!