Troublemaker Jung Jinyoung.

A Walk To Remember

Jinyoung POV

After a long day of boring classes, all 5 us got together afterwards to go out. I don't know what we're going to do, but it's probably something idiotic. Like, vandalizing a teacher's car. Not that I'm saying I wouldn't do it, though.

All 5 of us walked in a group, down the hallway. Along the way, Baro would occasionally pick a random loner and either slam their head against the door, or spit on their face.

Iv'e had my share of teasing people, but it never got this bad. I rather leave them alone and not get involved. But, somehow, I always involuntarily join in on their mischevious ways. "Hang on a minute," Gongchan abruptly held out his arm in front of us. "Take a look at Park Chorong."

Our eyes trailed to the direction of Chorong, and we were baffled at what we saw. She was crawling all around the floor, picking up destroyed planet replicas and crumbled-up papers. No body bothered to assist Chorong, for they feared to be seen, even for a second,  with the 'college nerd.'

-----------------------------------------------------

Author POV

"Watch this," Baro nonchantly walked to Chorong, stopping in front of her. "Oh, oops." Baro purposely stomped on the planet replica, crushing it to tiny pieces. "My bad." He chuckled, which earned more laughter from the 3 idiots, not including Jinyoung.

Chorong raised her face to look at him, a blank expression plastered on her face. She didn't seem to be fazed by Baro's rudeness at all, which made him quite annoyed by that fact. It was his intention to make her feel bad, after all. "You should watch where you're going, next time." Chorong spoke in a soft voice.

"Heh, it was too small to notice." Baro scoffed. "Plus, it doesn't matter that it's destroyed. It looked like a piece of anyway."

Chorong rose from her crouched position, dusting off her skirt. Baro had to look down to meet her tired eyes. "Too small to notice?" Chorong sighed, "You must be used to hearing that in bed. That is, if you even get any."

Chorong's voice was loud enough for everyone within the small hallway to hear. "Damn!" Gongchan laughed. "Someone get the butter! The nerd is on a roll!"

Baro's face flushed red in embarrassment. "You'll regret opening your mouth," he cursed, as he raised his hand to swing at her.

Before his hand made contact with Chorong's face, Jinyoung ran towards the pair and got in between, grabbing his wrist. "Yah, Baro." Jinyoung growled, as he applied more pressure on his grip, "You're going too far. This is not the time and place for this."

"Don't touch me," Baro snapped, as he pulled his arm away angrily. "What's the deal, Jinyoung?! Defending this nerd..."

"I'm not protecting her," Jinyoung remarked in an angry tone, "I'm keeping you from getting into trouble."

"Whatever." Baro sneered. "Look, when you stop acting stupid, you come hang with us again." he stomped over to the group, and they all walked outside together, leaving Jinyoung behind.

Jinyoung sighed in frustration, scratching the back of his head. "What an idiot..." he muttered to himself.

"Iv'e never witnessed such stupidity beforehand." Jinyoung turned around, and faced the much-smaller girl. "Look, thank you... for standing up for me." Chorong spoke.

Jinyoung shook his head, stuffing his hands down his pockets. "Let's get one thing straight," Jinyoung said sternly, "I didn't do that for you. I did it for Baro. Okay? Don't get the wrong idea."

Chorong raised an eyebrow. "That's not what everyone else thinks." Jinyoung was confused by Chorong's words at first, but he finally realized what she was saying when he noticed everyones' eyes were glued on them.

"I can't believe Jinyoung is talking to that nerd.." One girl whispered, but loud enough for both Chorong and Jinyoung to hear.

Jinyoung opened his mouth to defend himself, but was interrupted by a large hand placed on his shoulder. "Jung Jinyoung." A low, raspy voice spoke. Jinyoung didn't even need to look to see who it belonged to.

"Counselor." Jinyoung greeted, turning around to face the old man. Chorong took this opportunity to sneak out. "Good afternoon, Mr. Liu."

"Cut the manners, Jinyoung. I know you're faking it." Mr. Liu said in an unusual angry tone. "Come with me to my office, now."

"What did I do now?" Jinyoung sighed light-heartedly. "I didn't do anything wrong. Not that I know of."

"You can quit with the clueless act," Mr. Liu tugged at Jinyoung's ear and dragged him to the office.

"What? I'm not acting." Jinyoung groaned. "What the hell is all this about, Liu?"

-----------------------------------------------------

Yet another small, boring(?) chapter.

Don't worry, Jinrong will take place soon.

Thank you for the subcribers and comments! I didn't expect this on only the first day. It's very much appreciated!