The 5 idiots.

A Walk To Remember

Author POV

"Did you hear?"

"You mean the prank?"

"Yeah, isn't it crazy? I can't believe some guy went blind! That's just....nuts." 

That probably the 20th time, just today, Jinyoung has heard people talking about that stupid prank. And quite frankly, he's getting sick and tired of it. Sure, it was interesting the first few times, but now he'd rather people shut up about it. 

Jinyoung walked outside to the front of the school, hands in his pocket. "Jinyoung!" He turned to the direction of the cheery voice, and wasn't surprised that it belonged to Sandeul, along with the rest of 'the crew,' a.k.a. B1A4. Jinyoung sauntered towards them, a small smile crept on his face.

"What's up?" Jinyoung greeted, as he did his signature handshake with Gongchan. "You 4 seem awfully happy this morning."

"We are." Shinwoo chimed in. "I'm assuming you heard about the prank that happened over the weekend?"

"Yes," Jinyoung sighed in frustration, "Don't tell me you guys are talking about it too."

"Of course we are," Baro chuckled, "It's absolutely hilarious."

"You find what happened to that guy funny?" Jinyoung scoffed. "Come on, Baro. The innocent man got menthanol liquid thrown into his eyes. That burns, alot."

"Exactly, that's what makes it even more funny! That stupid nerd deserved it." Baro said ruthlessly, as he popped a candy into his mouth. "That should happen to everybody that's like Chan Sangjun, someone who's unattractive, stupid, and a loner." Shinwoo, Sandeul, and Gongchan laughed in agreement.

"You're all messed up...." Jinyoung muttered under his breath, sitting down on the grass. Why do I hang out with these idiots. He thought to himself.

Out of habit, Jinyoung began to pluck pieces of grass out of the soil, while the rest of B1A4 rambled on about how hilarious they find the prank, a conversation Jinyoung has no intention of joining. "Look who just arrived at school, boys." Gongchan laughed, the rest of them chiming in.

Jinyoung looked up for a moment to see what they were going on about. 

They all watched as a girl, who's carrying a large box filled with planet replicas, walked through the school gate. Her odd sense of sweaters along with a pencil skirt made Jinyoung stare out of disgust. 

It was quite obvious the girl was having a hard time dragging that box around, but no one bothered to help her. It made Jinyoung feel a little bad, but it's not like he would get up and help her. That, would ruin his image. "Nice sweater, Chorong!" Gongchan hollered, as she walked past. 

Sandeul, Shinwoo, and Baro all laughed at his 'hilarious' joke, satisfied with teasing yet another 'nerd.' Chorong froze in her tracks, and turned to Gongchan with a subtle smile. 

"Thank you." She said in a soft voice, unable to sense Gongchan's sarcasm. Gongchan became baffled at her ignorance, all the while the other 3 idiots laughed at her face. 

Chorong simply ignored the rest of the rude comments they threw at her, as she made her way to the inside of the school building. 

Jinyoung's eyes were glued to her until the moment she was gone. "How unattractive..." He mumbled to himself, and continued to pluck out more grass.

--------------------------------------------------------

This first chapter is short OTL.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it up with other chapters to come.

Thank you for the subcribers and comments! It's very appreciated~