Secret Admirer

YG Treasure Box
 DARAGON: Secret Admirer
Description: Dara has a secret admirer at YG High. Just who exactly is it?

     "Oh Unnie, there's another note taped to your locker." Chaerin said.

    Dara frowned. "Another one?" She asked.

    "Yep." Bom nodded, pulling the envelope off the locker and handing it to her.

    "What does it say, Unnie?" Minzy, the youngest of the group, asked.

    "Is it another love poem?" Chaerin teased.

    Dara blushed.

    She read the contents of the letter and shook her head. "This one doesn't seem like a poem. It seems more like a verse from a song."

    "What do you mean?" Bom asked.

    Dara began to read the verse to them.

    "Beautiful girl

    Unintentionally, I look at the ground like
    I flutter so much at your 3 lettered name baby
    I'll heal your one small wounds
    My love is you

    Like a butterfly
    You look for a flower, flutter around like a child
    Your innocent eyes have a smile
    Your body moves like the sky, the sky
    Your eyes glimmer, glimmer
    I've become like this
    (You're the only one girl)

    Every time I come close to you
    (every time I'm kissing you)
    Feel like I'm gonna dream every time
    ( I get butterfly)"

    "Oh." Chaerin started.

    "My." Bom added.

    "Gosh!" Minzy finished.

    Her three friends looked at her with smiles on their faces.

    "This is the best note you have received from your secret admirer." Chaerin said.

    "He sure did bring out his creativity with this one." Bom grinned.

    Dara sighed. "It is nice."

    "Nice? Unnie, it's amazing!" Minzy exclaimed.

    Bom and Chaerin agreed.

    Dara merely folded up the note. "Well as amazing as this is, it's not like it will change anything. This has been going on for four months and I have yet to meet him."

    "Maybe he's just shy." Bom reasoned.

    "Or too ugly to show his face." Chaerin teased.

    "Unnie!" Minzy laughed.

    Dara sighed. "Well whatever the reason, I wish he would show his self."

    The school bell rang, jolting the girls to grab what they need from their lockers for their first class. Bom and Minzy parted ways from Chaerin and Dara, seeing as they had a different first class from the two.

    "See you two at lunch!" Bom yelled.

 


 

 

    Chaerin and Dara entered their first class of the day, Mathematics, taught by the teacher called, Tablo.

    Chaerin took her seat next to her seatmate, who was also her boyfriend, Lee Seunghyun, or Seungri as he liked to be called. The two were a cute couple, with their playful spats. They were almost like a cat and dog.

    Dara, meanwhile, took a seat next to her seatmate, Kwon Jiyong. She muttered a polite greeting and he nodded at her.

    Jiyong didn't talk to her that much and when he did, it was only about class. Most of the time he was pretty silent next to her, facing the board and listening to what Tablo had to say, as he jotted down notes.

    She chuckled, thinking that Jiyong was definitely the same as he was the day he moved here five months ago. When he had been assigned her seatmate, he had merely said his name to her and then promptly faced the front to listen to Tablo teach.

    So, nothing had changed.

    "Okay class, I have some packets here and you can work in pairs to finish them." Tablo said, handing the packets out. "Go on. Get started."

    Seatmates began to work together. Dara merely looked down at her own packet, while Jiyong did the same.

    This was normal for them. When Tablo assigned group work, the two would choose to work on their own.

    Jiyong cleared his throat. "Noona?"

    Dara looked at him, shocked that he was speaking. "Yes?"

    "Would.... would you like to work together?" Jiyong asked. He looked slightly embarrassed with the tips of his ears red.

    Dara blinked. Did he just ask what she thought he asked? She slowly nodded.

    Jiyong grinned. "Alright then." He said, pulling their packets side by side. "Let's start then." And like that, the two began to work together.

    They were finishing the last page up, when Jiyong decided to bring up an interesting conversation.

    "I heard you have a secret admirer." He smirked.

    Dara blushed. "Yah! Where did you hear that?"

    "By your locker. I was walking by with Youngbae before the bell rang and your friends and you were talking about it." He looked at her. "Do you know who it is yet?"

    Dara shook her head. "No. I haven't been able to figure it out." She squinted her eyes at him. "Why do you ask? Do you know who it is?"

    Jiyong chuckled.

    Dara opened to ask more, but the bell rang, signaling that class was over. 

    Jiyong stood, grabbing his notebook and putting it in his backpack. He looked at her. "You know this secret admirer of yours might be closer than you think. He might be right under your nose even." He gave a small wave and walked off, handing Tablo his packet. He left the classroom.

    Dara quickly grabbed her things, dropping her packet off to Tablo as well, and ran out into the hall. She looked left and right with wide eyes, hoping to catch sight of Jiyong.

    "What the heck did he mean by that?" She thought, as Chaerin and Seungri came up behind her.

    "You okay, Noona?" Seungri asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.

    "Unnie?" Chaerin looked at her.

    Dara nodded, smiling at them. "Yeah. I was just thinking about something."

    Chaerin nodded. "Well I'll see you at lunch, Unnie." She smiled.

    Dara nodded and headed to her next class.

 


 

 

    Lunch time came soon and Dara sat down with her friends to eat. She listened to the girls chatter.

    "So, what was Jiyong Oppa talking to you about?" Chaerin asked.

    Dara looked up from her food.

    "Jiyong actually spoke to you?" Bom asked shocked. When Jiyong had first moved here, Dara had told them about how quiet he was as her seatmate and that he didn't really say a word to her.

    Dara nodded. "Yeah we worked together in class today." 

    "Wow." Minzy said. "That's a first."

    Chaerin nodded. "Yeah I saw that you two were working together, but towards the end of class, he seemed to be talking to you about something."

    "Oh... that." Dara said. "Well he asked about me having a secret admirer."

    "Really? How does he know about that?" Bom asked.

    "He said he overheard us this morning." Dara answered. "He asked if I knew who it was. I told him no and asked if he did." She frowned. "He told me that my secret admirer might be closer than I think, right under my nose even." 

    Bom, Chaerin, and Minzy exchanged a look.

    "You don't think...." Chaerin said.

    "It couldn't be." Bom added.

    "But it seems like it." Minzy said.

    The three grinned and looked at Dara, who was looking at them with a confused look.

    "We know who your secret admirer is." Chaerin grinned.

    Dara blinked. "What?" She asked.

    "It's Jiyong Oppa." Minzy said.

    Bom nodded.

    "Are you guys kidding me? There's no way that Kwon Jiyong would be my secret admirer." Dara laughed. "Real funny, you guys."

    "Is it really that funny?"

    The four girl's eyes widened in shock, as they turned to see Jiyong standing by their table. He was looking at Dara, with a look of hurt.

    "Jiyong...." Dara murmured.

    "Meet me after school, Noona. On the roof." He nodded at her and walked off.

    "What just happened?" Dara asked, turning back to the girls.

    "Jiyong is your secret admirer and you thought we were joking. He overheard what you said and now he looks upset. I wonder what he will say to you later." Bom said.

    "So it really is Jiyong." Dara shook her head. "But it doesn't make any sense. He doesn't even talk to me, how am I suppose to know that he likes me."

    Minzy smiled. "Just ask him those questions yourself, Unnie." 

    Dara nodded. She would meet Jiyong after school and she would get some answers.

 


 

 

    The school roof was a place where students really weren't suppose to be, but they still went there anyway. 

    As Dara took the stairs up to the rooftop, she felt nervous. She had no idea what Jiyong was going to say to her. 

    Stopping at the door, she opened it and stepped out on the rooftop. She immediately spotted Jiyong with his back facing her.

    "Um... ah.... Jiyong." 

    Jiyong turned around, facing her. "You came?" He asked.

    Dara nodded. "You wanted to speak to me?"

    Jiyong nodded. He took a step towards her. "You already know the truth. I am your secret admirer, Noona." 

    "But why? I mean you don't speak to me at all. We don't really have the same group of friends, besides having Chaerin and Seungri in common. How was I suppose to know it was you this whole time?" Dara asked.

    Jiyong smirked. "Truth be told, I've always just been too shy to talk to you. I know I  should have, but I didn't. Instead I just admired you and developed a crush on you. Which wasn't hard, you are very pretty and super nice." He smiled. "I finally decided enough was enough and that I needed to work up the courage to tell you how I feel. You were obviously tired of not knowing." He chuckled, remembering how he had heard her talking to her friends about her secret admirer not revealing himself for four months now. "I was coming up to your table to tell you I needed to speak with you, when I heard Chaerin say they knew who the secret admirer was. When they told you it was me and you said that was funny, I kinda got upset. I'll admit that. I was worried that you wouldn't show up here for me to speak with you. I was even more worried that now that you knew it was me, that you would reject me." He took a hold of her hands and looked into her eyes. "Dara Noona, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

    Dara had listened to his whole little speech with shock. So this whole time Jiyong had been crushing on her. She would be lying if she said she didn't have somewhat of a crush on him as well. She felt bad for what he had heard in the cafeteria and she felt even worse when he told her he was worried about being rejected. 

    She blushed though, when Jiyong took a hold of her hands and looked into her eyes. Her heart pounded as he said the words she wanted to hear.

    Jiyong was looking at her, waiting for her answer.

    Dara smiled. "Yes Jiyong. I'll be happy to be your girlfriend." 

    Jiyong smiled, hugging her. He then surprised her with a quick kiss that had her blushing, which he about.

    The two left the rooftop hand in hand ready to start their relationship. Dara was happy that she now knew who her secret admirer was and Jiyong was happy that he finally had the courage to confess to the girl he loved. 

 


Okay next chapter is finally out. This one was Daragon, which I hope you like it Applers. I didn't really know what to do for this one since I'm not a Daragon shipper. I hope you all enjoyed it anyway. I did my best lol.