Toys

YG Treasure Box
        TOPBOM: Toys
        Description: His figurines were not childish.

        "Noona, be careful with that box." Seunghyun grumbled. He eyed his girlfriend as she sat the box down on the living room floor. 
 
        Bom looked at him. "It's not made of glass, Tabi." She said. She took a seat on the couch and sighed.  
 
        "I'm tired and hungry. Carrying all those boxes sure does wear a girl out."  
 
        Seunghyun shook his head. "I carried most of them." He then smiled at her. "But thanks, Noona. Thanks for helping move some of the boxes into my new place." 
 
        Bom smiled back. "You know what would show me that you are really thankful?" 
 
        "What?" Seunghyun asked, raising a brow at her.  
 
        "You making me something to eat." She batted her eyelashes at him. "Please." She added. 
 
        Seunghyun chuckled and murmured something along the lines of this alien as he made his way into the kitchen.  
 
        Bom waited a couple of seconds, making sure that Seunghyun was completely out of sight before she got up from the couch and went over to the box. 
 
        Just what was so precious in this box? 
 
        She glared at it. 
 
        She then scoffed. What she doing? Was she so jealous of a box that she had to resort to glaring at it? 
 
        She shook her head and headed back to the couch. She bet there wasn't anything cool in it. 
 
        She sighed from her spot on the couch, eyeing the box once again. 
 
        Curiosity was killing her. She needed to know what was in the box.  
 
        She stood and found herself in front of the box again. 
 
        She leaned down and opened it. 
 
        She blinked and stared. 
 
        This is what was so precious. 
 
        This is what she had to be careful with. 
 
        Inside the box was a stupid Be@rBrick. 
 
        "Noona?" 
 
        She jumped like a child who had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. She turned, looking at Seunghyun with wide eyes. 
 
        "Oh hey, Tabi!" She smiled, brightly.  
 
        Seunghyun frowned and sat the plate of corn he had made for her down. 
 
        "What are you doing?" He asked. 
 
        "Oh I was just... you know... just..." Bom trailed off. 
 
        "Just what? Just going through my things?" 
 
        "I wasn't going through your things. I just opened one box." She pouted. 
 
        Seunghyun nodded. "I'm not mad at you. I'm just wondering why you opened it." He said. 
 
        "Well just wanted to see what was so important in the box. I didn't think it would be a stupid Be@rBrick." 
 
        Seunghyun stared at her, shocked. How dare she call his precious Be@rBrick stupid. 
 
        "I mean I can't believe you would be worried over something so childish." 
 
        Okay that was the last straw. 
 
        "Yah! My Be@rBricks are not childish!" 
         
        Bom stared at him. "Omo." 
 
        Seunghyun glared. "Childish? I'll show you childish!" 
 
        Bom screamed as he began to chase her around the room. 
 
        Seunghyun caught her, pushing her down on the couch, his body a top hers. 
 
        "My toys are not childish." He pouted. 
 
        Bom smiled. "Of course they are not. I only said that because I've been missing this kind of attention from you all week." 
 
        Seunghyun chuckled. "Aw, my poor Bommie." 
 
        She blushed.  
 
        "How should I make it up to you?" He asked. 
 
        Bom sighed as Seunghyun placed soft kisses along her neck. 
 
        "I can think of a few things you could do for me." She murmured. 
 
        "So can I." Seunghyun whispered against her lips.  
 
        Her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms went around his neck, as Seunghyun picked her up.  
 
        "How about I show you some other toys I have? They are childish, I can promise you that." 
 
        Bom laughed. 
 
        Her laughter soon turned into her pleasured moans as Seunghyun showed her the toys he had. 
 
 
 
 

Wow I should have had this updated months ago. I'm so sorry for the long wait. I just really didn't know where to start with this. I finally decided to start with the TopBom couple, so I hope you like it. I know it's short. I will try to make the other ones longer.