You Are Mine

Bought By You

 

I liked these little escapings from the house, even if we were sitting in the limousine. The landscape in these places was the best thing I had seen my entire life. The autumn had started and the leaves were gently falling from the trees, decorating the nature in red and brown shades, but it looked that the grey sky will burst with the rain soon.

The ride was silent. None of us spoke. His gaze was diverted always to the book he was holding in his hands and my all attention was fixed trough the window. Somehow I liked this peaceful atmosphere.

I woke up early, but he was awake already. It wasn't comfortable to meet his gaze after the night we shared. There wasn't any love between us. After all these years I learned not to feel anything, not to think about it. After all I was his property and he could do anything he wanted. But the thing that scared me was other women. Eventually the time would come when he will be disgusted about me. He will be young for a long time and what about me? The wrinkles on my face and the grey hair will appear sooner or later. I will age and he will be forever young. Then he will throw me and without him I will die soon in this changed world...

The movements of stopping car shook me out of the thoughts. Before me I could see the lines of building hidden in the fog that appeared unknowingly. His book was closed. Sipping the last slug from his glass his expression changed. The calm man was gone and the ice mask appeared. After few minutes servants of the hidden building opened the doors and we stepped out of the car.


     ---

 

It was not my first time visiting this place. When the master was back from the journey, usually two of us will travel here.

“ Hyung, you came! And not alone! “

After few seconds I could see the face of the man that was speaking to us and he was the master of this house…

Lee Kikwang was one of the closest friend or companion when it came to my buyer. I had seen him lots of times. He also was the person that I felt comfortable with. Kikwang was not as tall as Doojoon, but he had a beautiful and warm smile. It was rare thing to them.

He didn’t bother to greet with my buyer, but gently taking my hand in his, he planted a kiss.

“Every day you are more beautiful my dear “

Slightly bowing my head to him, I thanked for the compliment. He only chuckled few times.

“You are holding her on a tight chain, aren’t you? “

Doojoon didn’t bother to answer.

“Please come in! Others are waiting “

Suddenly I could feel painful and tight grip on my hand.

“Don’t ever dare to enjoy his compliment for you... “

The grip on my hand was getting too much to endure and a small yelp left my lips.

“Don’t dare because… “

His lips touched my ear and I could feel his icy breath.

“You are mine… “