In His Trap

Bought By You

 

I woke up in the middle of night. The room looked different from mine and it took long time to understand that I was sleeping in another place. The arm around my waist and something cold near my back indicated that I was not alone. Sleeping in his embrace wasn’t the thing that I wished. I could feel the cold radiating from him and creeping on my skin, but I was trapped and there was nothing I could do.

The night was silent and peacefully. Like always night like this was sleepless to me. After countless attempts, finally I managed to slip out from embrace and for this foolish thing I could die easily. Just disappear like a dust.

Poor human like me should be grateful to him and obey his every command. I did this… Never disobeyed or tried to run, but I will never be grateful to him. Yes, he saved me from being lunch on someone’s table… Yes, he gave me everything: food to survive, clothes to dress, but he also took many things.

He took my body, he took my life, and he took my freedom…

If I had chance to stab him, I would do that…

If I had chance to run away, I would do that…

The view outside the huge window in his room was the only thing I liked here and at nights like this one it was the only thing that calmed my soul. Seeing my reflection in its glass that had changed many years ago made me sad. Sad, because I couldn’t recognize myself at all… Slightly touching I could trace my form in the cold glass.

 Who I am?

Suddenly two cold hands touched my hips. Now my reflection wasn’t alone. His dark eyes were gazing at our figures in the window. Slowly one of the hands traveled to reach for mine which was still on the cold glass. Lifting it with his hand, he directed my small one to his face. I could see in the window how my hand touched his face features. His nose, cheeks, chin and finally it touched his lips. Cold kiss landed on my skin. Turning my around he didn’t waited any longer. His cold lips touched my face. It traveled form mine forehead and finally reached lips.

He had me in his trap…