Dark Eyes

Bought By You

 

„ We didn‘t... chan..change anything master. All of our comands were accomplished ma.. master. „

The master was sitting comfortably in his chair. His eyes watching the servant before him that was suttering. The poor guy never meet his eyes with the sitting one. His head was always bowed. It looked like his wish at this moment was to get out of the room. Few drops of sweat was running down his face.

The room was small but full of bookshelves, armaichairs, carpets. Big wooden table was standing in one corner and a huge fireplace was heating the place. The room looked like small private library.

The master was sitting not alone. I was next to him. The small chair was uncomfortable and after few minutes my back was hurting badly but I didn’t dare to move.

Yet I couldn’t tell his mood. One simple mistake can kill not only me but and the poor servant who was still speaking before us. Slightly changing my position I felt cold hand on my bare shoulder. Turning my eyes to the man next to me I met his dark eyes. The speaking of the servant didn’t stop…

The cold hand traveled from my shoulder to the neck. Cold fingertips were slowly touching my skin and soon I could feel a tight grip on my neck. I breathed in closing my eyes. If I will look now in his eyes the fear would be reflected and clearly seen in my face.

“Don’t be afraid. “

Whisper filled my ear and grip on my neck disappeared but still I was afraid to open my eyes. Dark chuckle left his lips. He was playing with me…

 

“Get out! “

His command rang in the room.

The poor servant didn’t wait for the repeat and scrambled from the room. I was left alone with my buyer...