The Buyer

Bought By You

 

“Look at this one “

“He is too skinny. No use of him “

“How much is this one? “

The sounds were filling the room. The customers where barging and discussing about the goods…

All the goods were different. From skinny to fat, from tall to short, from loud to silent, from rebels to calm ones.

 In one corner of the room two old men were standing. Their eyes were watching a limp figure chained to a metal bar. The figure was a girl. She was dressed in white short dress and her long brown hair covered her bare shoulders. Scars and bruises decorated her fair skin but still she glowed in this crowd.

 

“This one is special “

A fat short man stepped closer to the chained figure. His big fingers reached to touch the girl but where pulled away.

“You know, I saw her first and this delicious bait will be mine. “

A tall skinny man said with annoyance in his voice. He showed the man away and smiled greasily. He won’t let this fat bimbo to take his dinner away.

Two figures started to biker and neither of them saw a young man walking near them. His eyes were casted on the object of the conflict. He had his eyes on her from the start. At first he watched her from far away. Her skinny form, long legs, fair skin and sad eyes. Doojoon didn’t know why he felt attracted to this human. She didn’t struggle when other touched and d her. It looked like the girl had given up. Doojoon couldn’t stand her emotionless face and he started walking closer.

He didn’t pay any attention to the two figures bickering; he just couldn’t take his eyes from her. Their eyes had met when just few steps separated them. Those eyes…

They went through his soul, they called him, and they ordered him to save her. In one swift move the chain that was holding the girl was separated from the metal bar.  The two men stopped arguing. They eyes darted between the girl and the intruder that was trying to steal their treasure. They started opening their mouths but an intense gaze zipped everything. Two of them stepped away from Doojoons path.

In few seconds the girl was in his arms. Three small bags full of gold landed on the ground. One for the fat one, another one for the tall and skinny one and the third to pay for the treasure that he will take home.