The Master

Bought By You

 

 

The house wasn’t silent anymore like it used to be. In the past weeks  you could hear sad melody of the rain when the rain drops touched the window. Now this peaceful silent was ruined. They were preparing for his comeback. From the early morning cleaning sound reached my room waking me up. Dressed in clean uniforms maids were running around the house changing the bed sheets, dusting the darkest corners of the old mansion.

Closing my eyes I wished that the sleep would take my body. I wished not to hear the sounds of keys when they were taken out of the pocket and squeaking sound the door made when it was opened. You could always wish but it doesn’t mean that it will come true.

One of the maid peeped in my room. Meeting my gaze she bowed politely. Lifting my body from the white sheets on my bed I rouse my hand up indicating her to come inside and after few seconds I heard sounds coming from the bathroom that was connected to the room.

Putting my feet on the cold wooden floor I shivered. The girl appeared in my sight again. Putting rob on my body she was careful not to touch me. For her I was like fire... So different from her. She was afraid to touch me because she will be punished.

Walking aside she bowed again indicating that the bath full of warm water and petals of rose was prepared. I couldn’t do anything to thank her because if I lifted my hand to touch her shoulder the girl will scramble away like I was a disgusting thing. After minutes I was enjoying the warmth of the bath.

Then everything was happening like I was standing in the middle of big fog. I found my way out of it only when I was standing in the first row in the mansion entrance hall surrounded by the all people that served to him. I was too different from them. Not because I was dressed in black dress that hugged and showed big amount of my skin, not because I had expensive jewelry on me.

The door opened and he stepped in. His black hair wet from the rain, his eyes looking at the all here gathered people and finally stopping on me.

Yoon Doojoon, the master of the mansion was back…