Day 24: An Idol You wish Was You Younger Sibling INFINITY~

40 day kpop challenge: XxMOCHiixX & INFINITYandBEYOND313

                 

KEVIN~~~


 

I still can't believe I told you my age.....sigh...If you couldn't figure it out I am 12 years old and Mochii is 20. (MWUAHAHA SHE IS GOING TO KILL ME)

And YES it is true! I am like a girl duplicate of Myungsoo! Apparently Mochii looks at me when I sleep over (CREEPER MUCH?) and says I sleep like him....

Cause on Sesame Player when Sungyeol looked at the members when they sleep Myungsoo was laying on his stomach and had his hands and arms under/holding the pillow. That is how I sleep most of the time...... if not Im on my side.

Also Myungsoo is kinda messy...I am too...but when we need to clean . WE CLEAN! Like SPARKLY clean.

AND I have a lot of one style of clothing like plaid shirts in different colors but dont wear them.....SAME WITH HIM!

ALSO my favorite color is BLACK, hence I wear it A LOT! yeah.....

AND see many reasons.... When you look at Myungsoo at first meeting or look you would think he is cold and mean.... (not to me saw right through that act) I am also like that....I HAVE EVIDENCE!

When I was in school the first half of the year I had all regular classes and accelerated math (NERD even though that was my worst subject....) Then they saw that I already knew that stuff and put me in all accelerated classes (where most of my friend were) for the rest of the year... and that meant I had to change my choir class ( yes I take choir cause my fourth grade teacher who was also my music teacher in fifth grade said I was really good in singing and the old music teacher.... I LOVE SINGING!)

First half I had the good and quiet choir and when I moved I had the loud annoying choir.... so I didnt talk much so i wouldnt get in trouble and I could do things good children do (IT WORKED I GOT TO FILL WATER BALLOONS! BOOYA KASHA!)

So they thought I was mean and cold to people but once they talked to me they saw that I was very nice and yeah..... AND I AM quiet around people at first BUT WHEN IM WITH FRIENDS LOUD AS HELL!

NEXT! I am always hungry....favorite food meat will do anything for it....If you have seen weekly idol you know what Im talking about.

AND good god so many reasons I OWN A GUITAR! I have to learn but I will get there!

Okay thats all I can think of there are probably more I just dont remember...

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME ASK MOCHII ITS TRUE!

~~~~~~

ANYWAY what was todays challenge again?

OH YEAH!(oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah yeah yeah~ JOON BODYWAVE~)

UMM younger sibling.....

For a girl I would want IU....

She is very cute and sweet and to have her as a dongseong (spelling?) would be AMAZING!

~~

UMM FOR A BOY....OH GOD....

Mblaq MIR: HE is very silly and funny would be cool.....

TEENTOP Ricky: He is very cutesy and aegyo-ish person so just having him as a bro would be cool

BAP Zelo: He would be really tall and I would probably end at his shoulder or ear (I am REALLY tall for my age) AND HE IS SO CUTE!

UMMMM

B1a4 Gongchan

BTS Jimin....

ummmm

all I can think of......

TIME FOR FUNNY PIC!

OMG HAHA

yes yes you are.

YES yes they do *cough* Ken *cough*

AWKWARD~.....

Mochii would say something like that.....TSK TSK....

why does he look dead and not sleeping????

YOU HAVE TO HAVE A CHUNJI GIF!

okay I AM DONE! lol

but like i just told you my life in this chapter.....lol and SEE I AM LIKE MYUNGSOO! lol and .....

PIC OF THE DAY GOES TO!

 

.

.

.

.

 

KEVIN!

YAY he is my bias in ukiss, he actually was born where my cousin lives....lol HE has a BEAUTIFUL smile! HIS VOICE is like soooooooooo relaxing....and nice.....

LOL OKAY UMM BAI!

INFINITY~

CREDIT TO THE OWNERS OF THE PIC AND GIFS!~