DAY 7: Favorite Song(s) By Your Favorite Boybands INFINITY~

40 day kpop challenge: XxMOCHiixX & INFINITYandBEYOND313

YAY!!!!!!!!

OKAY I AM GOING TO MAKE THIS QUICK CAUSE I GOTTA UPDATE MY OTHER FANFIC!!!!!

NO PARTICULAR ORDER!!!!

1~INFINITE

1-Destiny

I love the chorus!!! With OOOOOOooooOOOOooooOOOOOOooooo part!!! I love how each member had their own little singing part and how Myungsoo sang ALOT!!!! YAY!!!

2-Paradise

I like the pitch of the chorus, I think if I heard it in a different pitch it wouldn't sound the same.Dongwoo's rap though.....awkward..... I don't get how they got so high though.....BUT I really like the song!!!

3- Can You Smile

I like the chorus on how after they sing 'smile' they echo it again but a little bit softer. It sounded really nice!!!! I really LOVE the live version where Myungsoo was playing the guitar it sounded very pretty!!!!!

2~TEEN TOP

1- I Wanna Love

I REAAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYY LIKE THIS SONG!!!!!! I like the beginning where some of them say ' saranghae' and then L.joe talks in english and then sings the 'saranghagoshipo' part. I LOVE THE CHORUS!!!! It sticks in my head for a really long time after I listen to it..... but in the music video I get how everyone else is doing Ljoe basketball, Niel dancing, ect....but Chunji.....whyare you eating peaches or pinapples what ever they are??????

2- To You

I love the part before the chorus and the chorus!!!! With the OOOOOOoooooo OOOOOOooooooo OOOOOOoooooo HEY TO YOU TO YOU TO YOU NOW! I like this song cause of Changjo's part in the beginning and Ricky's part, because thats when they got a part like REALLY got a part. The music video.... I LOVED LJOE'S HAIR!!!! AND CHANGJO!!!!!! But Cap's hair......not so much.....AND NIEL what are you doing in the bathtub......

3- Miss Right

This song is really fun and colorful!! This song brings me up when Im down with the upbeat lyrics and the 'LALALALA HEY LALALALALA WHAT LALALALALALALA~' part. Same thing with the singing parts !!! Changjo's part was AWESOME!!!!

3~ BTS

1- I Like It

I REALLY LIKE THIS SONG OUT OF THE WHOLE ALBUM!!! I like the chorus!!! With the 'Pretty woman~ ' part!!! I watched this on the showcase and the dance kinda makes me laugh..... but V made me laught cause he keeps doing random things......(I also like No More Dream and We are Bulletproof, but i have nothing to say and they basically only have 3 songs..... so I just picked my fav out of those.....)

4~ Shinee

1-Dream Girl

I really like this song!!! I like the chorus and Taemin's singing part!!! AND Minho's rap!!! OMG!!!! I LOVE THE VIDEO!!! AND THE DANCE !!!! SOOOOO TALENTED!!!!!(im trying to keep it shorter cause I have to start my other fanfic soon)

2- Hello

YAY!!!!! This was the first song I really liked from shinee!!!! I liked the video!!!! AND SONG!!!!! I liked the concept of how they are trying to get a girl in a really nice boyfriend way....(okay its getting shorter and shorter)

3- Replay

At first I really hated this song......but now that I listen to it over and over again it just stook with me....ITS REALLY CATCHY!!!! NOONA NEOMU YEPPEO!!!!!

5~ Ukiss

1-0330

THIS SONG WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE!!!! I LOVE THE PIANO AND VOCALS TOGETHER!!!! and the rapping is just the right amount!!!! Aj's rap though with the ' r squared pie' thing....I am good at math but I dont feel like singing about it.....

2-Take Me Away

This was the song Kevin and Hoon sang together...I REALLLLLLLYYYY LIKE THIS SONG!!!!LOVE THE CHORUS!!!! ' SOMEBODY TAKE ME AWAY~ SOMEBODY TAKE ME AWAY~ OH' HHH Kevin's vocals always make me happy and are really nice!!!!!

3-Standing Still

I like this song VERY MUCH!!!! LOVE THE CHORUS!!!!! AND DANCE!!!! I liked Eli's rap cause it was in English and I learned it really fast...... I liked how Kevin(bias) looked in it REALLY HANDSOME!!!!!


OKAY DONE!!!! NOW ON TO MY OTHER FANFIC!!!!!

I couldnt put gifs and pictures cause i didnt have enough time....but atleast you know now!!!!

OKAY BAI~

INFINITY~

(i shortened my username cause it took to long to type....and i didnt feel like typing the whole thing.......)