Day 20: A song that reminds you of someone you miss INFINITY~

40 day kpop challenge: XxMOCHiixX & INFINITYandBEYOND313

             

 

Now I shall bore you with my sad life.

Start.

Okay! The song that reminds me of someone I miss is Sistar19's Ma Boy.

Its weird that it's this song cause its all.......seductive...

Well my friend since the 2nd grade and was my only friend in my school that knew about kpop(kinda) moved away TT____TT...

And she only knew this song so whenever I hear this song I always think of her.....I cried so much with my group of friends( we are called the asian group by everyone HAHA and we are somehow popular O__o)....

Actually in second grade she moved away but she was still in the same city just a different school with my guy friend cause their parents are close friends so they followed each other... so I was alone for the rest of second grade....

BUT then I had to move during the Summer before third grade started and I moved to a new school....AND THEY WERE BOTH THERE!!!! SO I WAS LIKE O___O OMG YAYAYA!!! And we said it was destiny ( OOOOOoooooOOOOooooOOO CAUSE YOUR MY DESTINY!) and we always said it was...

Then third, fourth, fifth we made friends with more asians ( the people in the asian group) and we were really happy!

Then sixth grade came....three fourths of it was like elementary....Then the last trimester she moved....WE WERE ALL HEARTBROKEN!!! ECSPECIALLY ME!! IVE KNOWN HER FOR SOO LONG!!!!

But she had to because of family problems and she moved to Cali....TT___TT

SO IF THIS FRIEND IS READING THIS(probably isnt) I MISS YOU!!!!


OKAY IM DONE! NO MORE SAD THOUGHTS!!!!

And now im listening to the song...sigh

NOW the pic of the day goes to BARO!!! haha he is my bias in b1a4 along with Jinyoung.....

and idk i just really liked that pic..... CREDIT TO THE OWNER!!