Day 23: An Idol You Wish Was Your Older Sibling INFINITY~

40 day kpop challenge: XxMOCHiixX & INFINITYandBEYOND313

          

 


Gonna keep it short.....It's midnight here....

OKAY I HAVE A CONFESSION!

I am younger than ALL of my biases.....EVEN JUNGKOOK!

I am not gonna say how much younger than Jungkook....let's just say I'm year older than the girl who commented she was 9 years younger than Daehyun and is really tall.... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE GIRL!!!

Yes I am 3 years younger than the 15 year old Jungkook ( YOU DO THE MATH)....

BUT THAT MEANS WHEN ROOKIE GROUPS COME OUT I STILL HAVE ALOT OF YOUNG YEARS TO BE THE SAME AGE! AND I STILL AM YOUNG!

So basically all my biases can be my older sibling.....

BUT IF I HAD TO CHOOSE!

Boys:

G Dragon~

GD is freaking AWESOME! and veeeerrry fashionable! AND FUNNY! LIKE HE WOULD BE THE IDEAL OLDER BRO TO ME! AND HE HAS A DOG OMG SO CUTE!!!

SEEEE~

 

OMG I CANT STOP LAUGHING OKAY ONE MORE!

 

KEN! KEN-JUMMA!!

HAHA he actually isnt my bias but im starting to like him....HE IS REALLY FUNNY! Made me laugh so much in the vixx diary! As you can see I like funny people....

KEN-JUMMA!!!

 

 

 

 

HAHAHAHA

LOL okay thats all I can think of for guys.....well with a reason....Ill list the other ones...

Shinee Jonghyun

Exo Kris (not my bias but that would be AWESOME)

Teen Top Chunji (hehehehe it would be awesome to have mochii's bias as a bro cause he is freaking stupid in a funny way...)

Ukiss Aj (same for him as Chunji)

Infinite Woohyun

Nuest Aron

Ledapple Hanbyul

EXO Baekhyun(just because and to annoy Mochii)

2pm Taecyeon(same as baekhyun)

Beast Yoseob

Mblaq Joon (MWUHAHAH its fun using mochiis biases...)

and thats all I can think of.....

Girls: It is now 1AM and I am very tired so I am going to list them.

FX Amber

SNSD Jessica(idk why I thought of Kevin...HAHAH)

Secret Hyosung

CL 2ne1

4minute Hyuna

Apink Bomi

all I can think of.....lol


That was not short.......

OKAY PIC OF THE DAY GOES TO......*drum roll*

.

.

.

.

.

.

MINHYUN! I just finished the nuest diary thingy cause I have to watch alot of groups things so....yeah I still have to watch other stuff of nuest....LOL He is my bias along with JR.

OKAY BAI!!!

INFINITY~

I cant believe I told you my age.... OH AND I AM 8 YEARS YOUNGER THAN MOCHII!!